It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Red Sox's Year

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Is this finally the Red Sock's year? As a yankee fan who lives only 80 blocks away and can see the lights from teh stadium during a night game, i can strongly say NO, they are going to fall short to the powerful yankees yet again. Sure the Red's have added some great firepower but it wont be enough to beat the yankees. The Yankees are to good, you also have to figure in the Curse of the Bambino. THat has haunted the Sock's for many years. This is not the Red Sock's year.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I would have to agree that Boston blew their chances last year, which was probably their best chance at going all the way. This year the Al East looks one sidded... but hey anything can happen!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i will just have to hope that the yankees trip over their wallets and that the red sox can do it this year

Ben

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
you can hope all you want about how you think the Sox's will win, but the yankees are going to beat the red sox's like they do every year.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Red Sox's have a year, yea right? Sure they have a better pitcher. But i would take A-Rod over a better pitcher

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think the Yankees will stumble before they even reach the Red Sox.

Originally posted by freak29
Red Sox's have a year, yea right? Sure they have a better pitcher. But i would take A-Rod over a better pitcher

tell that to the Rangers

[Edited on 04/10/03 by Cannon]

Ben

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Rangers couldnt afford A-Rod though.

TRD

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well since that night of the brawl they havn't looked back and they are looking good at the moment..

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So you agree that the brawl was the turning point?

TRD

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
So you agree that the brawl was the turning point?

It's quite possible. They seem to be wanting it more...

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What was the date of that game again? tj was saying about it neing the turning point earlier today, and wondering what the records of the Yanks and the sox have been since. Do you know?

top topics

join