It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: I'm back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don't think I've posted in a month. Oh well, I've been busy, and, well, this site isn't very active and I am now part of a new site that is VERY active.

TRD

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Welcome back Jeter...

Well the site has been pretty active,as for other sites being active i guess it all depends what you want,12 year olds posting crap or proper sports discussion,did you know some boards have a minimum words in a post like more than 5,i mean sportz could have had 100,000 posts by now if people just put in 5 words a post.Quality alway's wins over quantity every time.

The novelty soon wears off and then you find out who are real hardcore fans!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
IT all depends on the discussion i know for a fact i happen to like this board over others for the fact that there is great discussion and not some 5 words, i would hate a site with 12 year olds and 5 posts, that would be boring quickly. I would get sick of that in no time.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm not 12, I'm 14 in 10 days

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
LOL you still a youngin that has much to learn

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
lol, everybody here is too old for me.

Ben

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
First of all there is great discussion here if you have a probelm i dont get why you are here.

Nobody here is old in fact we are in our prime, and we so happen to like discussion sports in a fashion that is sutibale for us. We post debatable topics and enjoy each others posts. We have been down a bit due to google changing around their system, but our big brother site in ATS has given us hundreds of gusts in traffic a day. Its been than other other site can say.

TRD

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJeter2
I'm not 12, I'm 14 in 10 days

Did i say you was 12?

That was just a example,like what alot of other sites are like,i could show you boards in the UK that have over 8,000...9,000...10,000 members they have been going for years all quality stuff.

8 word's impressive....

Let me tell you something when people try to take other board's member's people don't take kindly to that,you know what would happen if one of these large sites decided to get there own back,imagine 8,000 people all viewing a site on a free server or a cheap one at the same time BOOM! the site would go down from the traffic,if they did that every day bye bye message board...All it takes is to view as a guest and leave the window open..

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
O taking other peoples members is not cool. that is very dis-respectful, if you cant get your site going by itself its kindof sad that you have to take other peoples members. Kids dont do that, its not nice and you will get a bad rep going around about you.

new topics

top topics

join