It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Copycat of D.C Snipers.... ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here is what the post has to offer
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's a damn shame, really. Don't get me wrong, whoever actually was responsible for the shootings should burn; but I'm tellin' ya'll those people have nothing more than a patsy. I hope they sleep well at night. Interesting to note: He was not convicted on hard evidence, not even soft evidence. It was mainly based on tons of EMOTIONALLY charged accounts of folks being shot and being close to those who were shot. NO EVIDENCE! Just EMOTION. Same strategy used in the case of OKC bomber Tim McVeigh. I swear, at least half the people in the United States are BRAINWASHED themselves and incapable of rational, independent thought. Muhammad was tried and convicted in the press before he ever got near that courtroom. Just remember folks, it can happen to you, me, or anyone else the government deems guilty. All it takes is for them to flash a not-so-flattering mug of you on the nightly news saying "SO n SO's A TERRORIST!" BAM. You're dead.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
ABCNews

COLUMBUS, Ohio Nov. 28 � The fatal shooting of a woman through a car door has been linked to at least one other shooting along the same road, and the incident was not an accident, authorities said Friday.
Police won't use the term "sniper," but they say more of the nine other reports of shots fired at vehicles along about a five-mile stretch of a freeway ringing Columbus could be connected.

Here we go again.
*sighs*

-B.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I just heard that the police linked the bullet from Tuesday to another bullet from earlier.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
up to 12 shootings linking around the same stretch of road. i go that way atleast 2 times a week. it's not that wooded, chances of hunters are slim to none. i'm not too conserned though , 'his' record is 1 for 12, i'm not too worried. i do keep upto date on the news on this though, i wonder how out of control it will get or if the acting party will stop now that they are really getting cracked down on.

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by Strigoi]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
someone previously asked about the area this is taking place in...

its not very wooded at all, VERY VERY highly traveled, lots of cars, I-270 is the expressway that Circles Columbus Ohio.

I Travel this very route at least once a month, just recently I have discovered that Rt 315 will take me to where I have to go and isn't near where the shootings are happening !

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm just a little curious about why the media hasn't swooped in on this story and amplified it the way they did with the D.C. Sniper case. Is it just me, or isn't the lack of coverage a little odd?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think it's because the other "sniper" was close to DC.

I have seen this on every news channel in Ohio and CNN.

I guess too, it could be because only 1 person has been killed ?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
COLUMBUS, Ohio (CNN) -- The gun used to kill an Ohio woman last week on a freeway near Columbus was also used to fire a bullet into an empty elementary school on November 11, bringing to 12 the number of shootings since May that police believe are related, authorities said Tuesday.

www.cnn.com...

See it's getting some pretty good coverage.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
COLUMBUS, Ohio (CNN) -- The gun used to kill an Ohio woman last week on a freeway near Columbus was also used to fire a bullet into an empty elementary school on November 11, bringing to 12 the number of shootings since May that police believe are related, authorities said Tuesday.

www.cnn.com...

See it's getting some pretty good coverage.

that's huge news. The fact that national coverage of this is so thin just goes to show how controlled and manipulating the mainstream media is. When they want to DISTRACT us, they shove something down our throats 24/7, if not, you hear little to nothing.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i think it has to do with only one dead. didnt' the DC sniper actually kill quite a few people?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why were Malvo and his father killing all those people?
I never read into this much.
One of my freinds is keen to believe that they were elevated to look like such savage killers due to the fact that they were Muslims.
Being a Muslim himself, he hates the anti Muslim propaganda out thier.
I find that disgusting how someone could just kill an innocent lady like that.
Whats the world coming too, Well to be fair I guess the worlds allways been a hellish place to live.
Deep

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I truly believe those two were set up. The Muslim part was used, as always, to great effect. All you have to do to convict someone in the minds of the people through the mainstream media is say he's a MUSLIM! Appeal to the racists within us. Hitler would be proud.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I just saw on local ABC news that now they're linking a shooting at a school 2 miles from the highway where these shootings are taking place.

The school shooting was a week ago, and 1am but the bullitt was linked to the other shootings.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Does anyone think this could be related to the DC Sniper case?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I really don't think it is.

Why, not sure, just doesn't have that feeling.

I think it's some "loaner" or kid who is reaching out for attention....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it shakes out, huh? And stay away from that road, man!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think you could be just jumping to conclusions.
"Guns dont kill people-people kill people"
Guns just help though, without guns the snipers would be using slingshots.
Deep

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The problem I still have is evasion. An un-trained shooter couldn't keep the evasion up. Trained snipers are very skilled in that aspect.

Think back to last year. The DC police couldn't figure any of it out. The supposed snipers had to call the police in a huff to lead them to themselves. That is beyond ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Why were Malvo and his father killing all those people?
I never read into this much.
One of my freinds is keen to believe that they were elevated to look like such savage killers due to the fact that they were Muslims.
Being a Muslim himself, he hates the anti Muslim propaganda out thier.
I find that disgusting how someone could just kill an innocent lady like that.
Whats the world coming too, Well to be fair I guess the worlds allways been a hellish place to live.
Deep

do you have any proof there was any connection to their muslim beliefs? or is this just a 'hunch'. i hate to sound accusing, but you cant throw around those kind of accusations.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join