It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Homerun's..who is going to hit the most?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Who is going to hit the most homer's this season?

There is a alot of players who might do it but who do ya think?

Bonds got it last year but i don't think he will do it again.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I really think Bonds could do it again...

But A-rod is looking better and better everyday.

One of those two

Ben

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Its hard to pick one before the season starts, cause of injuries and things like that

A-Rod
Sosa
Bonds

in that order

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well taking that all the big hitters will start the first game there is still a few to choose from Ben.

I think Thome has a chance this season.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I dunno about thome myuself TRD i like bagwell and Sosa and some other people. There is always a few people that are going ot hit 30 to 40 hoemrs, maybe not a few a good amount. But i would perfer a 30 home run hitter over a 50 home run.

Well i mean a 30 home run with tons of RBI and great average and SB are high, than just a slugger is what i mean.

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yes i see what you men more of a allrounder gettuing good figures in all the area's.

You menetioned Bagwell,he had a bit of a up and down season last year,came good towards the end,you think he has a chance of hitting the most?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
what about pujos? he had a good season last year

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Pujols has a great chance but i think he is more of a allrounder,putting up the figure's in all area's...

How many did he hit last season?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Pujols has a great chance but i think he is more of a allrounder,putting up the figure's in all area's...

How many did he hit last season?

Only 30 but he batted .359 so maybe he can bat with some more power and top off the list

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
30 i thought it was a few more than that,it was still good though,if i remember rightly he was injured for a bit aswell..

Thinking about it he has a good chance..

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
nevermind... I'm stupid, it was 43

*hits himself in the head*

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
LOL!!!

43 well i would say he has a great chance then,what did Bonds get anyone remember?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
LOL!!!

43 well i would say he has a great chance then,what did Bonds get anyone remember?

45, and I'm sure about that one.

So maybe we could have another homerun race... that would be good for the sport

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yep that would be good if it's a tight race,makes them try harder and makes it more exciting for the fan's.

Anyone think of anyone else...

What about the homerun record,anyone think that will go this season or in the near future?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Javy Lopez is gonna hit the most dingers. he's gonna love playing in Camden Yards this year.

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aegis fang
Javy Lopez is gonna hit the most dingers. he's gonna love playing in Camden Yards this year.

I forgot about him Aegis he had a great season last year,how many did he get?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i'm not sure but i think it was over 30, and he didn't play every day, Maddux refused to have him catch him. i think he's gonna do some damage this year.

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Why didn't maddux want him to catch for him?

Any one else you think will be challenging for the homerun trophy or will just one person like Lopez run away with it?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i'm not sure if it was a maddux ego thing where he had to have his own catcher or if he just didn't like how he called games. probably the later.

I'm gonna keep my eye on Pujols, Lopez, A-Rod, and M. Ramirez. Bonds will be out with his roids being gone.

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hrmm Maddux is a azz lol!

Good choices Aegis,you know who i was surprised with last year..Mike Lowell he hit quite a few homers and was injured for quite a bit so he might have got more,i don't know if he will do aswell this season.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join