It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oroboros-Do I or do I not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have given my son into it, never known my daughter as well as the Hecds. hdCA, barAck, iabrn, nek, ekuL, ergg, rrFein, Ms. huoseWat..,
shall I go on. I am the .1 of the 99.9. So, if no one wants to be taken out of the book who knows what they have done as to screw the man around who gave in truth of his heart, the lamb as the one who wrote the book-YOU ALL SIGNED WITH YOUR OWN HANDS, I would give the guy a call. he walked thrugh it all for you guys and you hurt him and his wife and children? He didn't lie to God and he found his way to speak the truth in the word! So kids, whaddya think? shall they judge themselves or shall you all on ATS get to vote on the ones who betrayed their Lord God Almighty?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
would someone please explain this to me...
IN ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
yea... i would need an english definition as well...im lost

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
I have given my son into it, never known my daughter as well as the Hecds. hdCA, barAck, iabrn, nek, ekuL, ergg, rrFein, Ms. huoseWat..,
shall I go on. I am the .1 of the 99.9. So, if no one wants to be taken out of the book who knows what they have done as to screw the man around who gave in truth of his heart, the lamb as the one who wrote the book-YOU ALL SIGNED WITH YOUR OWN HANDS, I would give the guy a call. he walked thrugh it all for you guys and you hurt him and his wife and children? He didn't lie to God and he found his way to speak the truth in the word! So kids, whaddya think? shall they judge themselves or shall you all on ATS get to vote on the ones who betrayed their Lord God Almighty?

Hi Lucifer, well i would declare myself guilty without voting, so here i go, iam guilty..

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
uh....

Can someone tell me what just happened? Is this how they talk in church nowadays??

yikes.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've been in churches where they speak in tounges..
but it wasn't like this...

I think he just does it to get us going..

it worked...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The dude has lost the plot.
I got these U2Us from him:

To: Leveller
Sent: 26-11-2003 at 16:49

Sent: 26-11-2003 at 16:56
Alright, then look inside and know that if i am not then you are unto....care. If I am he the first unto the last as the last unto first once and for all and never again...you are in trouble. it's crack not crank too asshole. I WAS always speaking the truth as the bottomless key gave me ALL my ME.

Sent: 26-11-2003 at 17:02
Look dude, I really couldn't give a # about wether you think you're God or not. That's your problem.
But when you # perfectly good threads with incoherent babbling you become a problem.
Either write in clear English and stay on topic or stay the # out of a thread that other people are trying to work on.
End quote

Lick me asshole. I KNOW you and I know in the way of not affording anger. It's love that i will spare you the mind of self or am I always in your mind?

*sigh* some people........

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i think it was his crazy brother he appologised in the other part he said his bro was stoned crazy!

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I thought this would be something interesting about the great Devourer, but it's just another lame, insane ramble.
Damn it.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I started reading the post and I thought what the # is this, then I looked over and saw that Lucifer wrote it and it all made sense.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I am seriously doubting the crazy/stoned brother story.

When I read this post, I honestly thought I was reading something from Albert Fish, Charles Manson, David Koresh, or somebody similar.

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   
As far as this thread goes, I too am in need of a translation or even some material to study that is in reference to what is written. Without it I have NO CLUE what the idea or concept could even be.

As far as Leveller's U2U's go, I have doubts about that being the same LUCIFER that usually posts here. I may be wrong but I've talked to him privately quite a few times and although he writes in Cryptic ways most of the time, I've never heard him use words or attitudes like "F**K you from God Almighty" or "F**K this & F**K that......" and so on. Like I said I may be wrong and maybe LUCIFER did say that and maybe more to Leveller or others but it really doesn't seem to fit the same guy I know. There may be more to this "brother" story after all?!?!?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   

People have private email conversations and then the crap hits the fan.

What happened to Jesus was Supposed to happen, read the book, no one is to blame for anything. Eve was made vulnerable by God, so She wasn't to blame either. It's all a program run by the aliens, believe it or not.....imo

join