It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Should Jacko's punishment be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
OK, Colonel, what have you done? Where is my post that was a quote of your post with my response; now we have your post being a quote of a post that is no longer here, but your post of a quote of a non-existent post shows both you and me editing the non-existent but quoted post-post!
It is way too early to drink a beer, but after that sentence I feel the need to take a swig from the NyQuil bottle. Cold, you know.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Strung up by his Busker Browns, need I say more?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
Well Jacko seems to enjoy plastic surgery and body modification that makes him look like a freak. Well lets make his punishment incorporate what he enjoys. Lets inject his testicles with Wuchereria bancrofti. That is a parasite that causes elephantiasis, a disease that blocks the lymph channels and causes severe sweeling.

Here is a few more for you less squeamish ones:
www.biosci.ohio-state.edu...

Try to get a boy while lugging your testicles around in a wheelbarrow you freak.

KUDOS to Greenkoolaid. That has got to be the most ghoulish, disgusting thing I have ever laid eyes on. If Michael Jackson is found guilty of the crimes he is being charged with, he should be forced to share a prison cell with that bloated elephant guy for the remainder of his days.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If Jacko really is guilty of what he's being charged with then he should go to jail along with all the other sick disturbing bastards.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
What Should Jacko's punishment be?

...Castration...

...At least, a punishment like that prevents repeating occurances...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Did anyone see that RIDICULOUS segment on "Inside Edition" with the chick claiming to have been Jacko's lover for several years? (Supposedly she was his woman back during the scandal 10 years ago.) I say he paid her off to say that. I think he is one desperate, scared-to-death little-boy-fondler.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
sorry but if he is guilty nothing could be punishment enough not even slicing a little tiny bit off of his ---- daily. But if he is guilty I think the parents that allowed their kids to go there ought to be chewed on, as it was odd behavior in the first place and also there were suspicions in the first place.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I agree that there is something wrong with these parents to begin with. Who in their right mind would leave their child alone with Michael Jackson after all these years of his bizarro behavior? I think he's guilty as sin. That is just my opinion, of course. (I have been following him for 20 years at least.) This bad behavior did not develop over night.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycosrus
there is one thing and one thing only to do to sickos like Michael Jackson ,
castration with no anaesthesia, performed with a pair of rusty hedgeclippers

you for get they need to be dull, rusty hedgeclippers

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Jackos punishment should be :

Bleach himself again so that the mother#er is see thru!

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

That has got to be the funniest thing I've read all week

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I was under the impression that in America one is innocent until proven guilty. T'would seem as though some people are jumping to conclusions too soon.

I agree that he most likely did diddle a few kids, and he should be punished for it.

But the blame can't only be put on him.

He's been accused of this before, any parent that would let their child stay the night at an accused pedophiles private "neverland" is a frocking idiot that should be sterilized!

Also, once a person is accused of Pedophilia, they absolutely should not be allowed time with children alone.

Jackson is a freak, but other people (E.g. parents, local authorities) should be investigated for not keeping tabs on this situation.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by drunk

That has got to be the funniest thing I've read all week

Don't read much then do you?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
He should do the same time as any other pedophile, but it'll never happen in this society.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If he is guilty he should get the same punishment as any other person who has commited similiar crimes. If he is not guilty, I recommend he stays the hell away from children that are not his own.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I honestly hope he is guilty. He's done too many freakish things.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I think in prison he's going to be known as PYT -> Pretty Young Thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I doubt he will be anywhere close to the other prisoners if he goes to jail. No freakin way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join