It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Should Jacko's punishment be?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If Michael Jackson actually makes it through a court case and is found guilty of the charges, what should his punishment be?
Here is what we now know, he is a forty-something year-old man who has admitted to sleeping with young boys, many, many times. That in itself is disturbing.
He has a tremendous amount of influence. To use that influence to seduce innocent kids is evil and should carry a stiff penalty. If he's found guilty, they should put in him jail for a long, long time. I don't give a shyte how great he used to be.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
he should be made to "sleep over" with several inmates.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
he should be made to "sleep over" with several inmates.

Ooh.. we'll see how "bad" he is then!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
there is one thing and one thing only to do to sickos like Michael Jackson ,
castration with no anaesthesia, performed with a pair of rusty hedgeclippers

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycosrus
there is one thing and one thing only to do to sickos like Michael Jackson ,
castration with no anaesthesia, performed with a pair of rusty hedgeclippers

YOUCH! Man, you don't play!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If he gets any prison time hell get analed in prison.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
He might just like being somebody's bitch. But then again, he probably likes little boys 'cuz they make him feel big and powerful.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I bet he is snapped like a wishbone when the Crips and the Aryan Brotherhood fight over who gets to screw him to death.
Sick freak.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Talk about a gruesome scene!

I still don't think he'll even get through a trial. He's too weak. I think he'll take the easy way out and off himself.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Castration w/ hedgeclippers! LOL!

I think 40-50 yrs will be a nice penanalty.

Along with all the..erm...luxuries of prision

*coughcoughrapecoughcough*

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Come on, ya'll actually believe ANYONE would get near that freak?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
His punishment should be whatever anyone else would get for his crimes. No special treatment what so ever. A nice long stay at San Quentin sounds good too me.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wait to hang him, ok?

If guilty, the likelihood of general population prison is slim to none.

I see the same mindset from folks I work with who only make $250K - they think their actions should be interperted through their lens - not how they are. Can you imagine the further levels of distortion at the billionaire level?
It's likely that he's not a pedophile - just a rich spoiled freak with a Peter Pan complex and an addiction to plastic surgery.
I would think that someone who did have the intersection of pedophila & filthy rich could keep a concubine or simply be in parts of the world where that sort of thing is as available as Coca Cola?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think his punishment should be the same as Rush Limbaugh's.

Assuming he's guilty, and I'll wait 'till all the facts are in if you don't mind, you are a total idiot to compare the two, my mentally warped Esquire comrad! To compare someone who got hooked on painkillers from a failed spinal surgery to a child molester (If he is in fact guilty) is low, even for a despicable, filthy liberal-democrat!
You should be ashamed of yourself, even if you are a lawyer-headed-for-Hell!

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

This wasn't me.

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
He should be terminated by Arnold but that won't happen the rich and famous rarly do anytime for anything they do wrong.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I think if the FREAK is guilty...He should be let loose in genral population of the worst prison in the country. Then will see if he likes to sleep with little boys or big men.....Or just take him out back and shoot is sorry ASS!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The bailif should whack his pee pee.......with a machete.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well Jacko seems to enjoy plastic surgery and body modification that makes him look like a freak. Well lets make his punishment incorporate what he enjoys. Lets inject his testicles with Wuchereria bancrofti. That is a parasite that causes elephantiasis, a disease that blocks the lymph channels and causes severe sweeling.

Here is a few more for you less squeamish ones:
www.biosci.ohio-state.edu...

Try to get a boy while lugging your testicles around in a wheelbarrow you freak.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Innocent until proven guilty, remember this.
I honestly believe he is innocent.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Let's sue the multi-millionaire!

I think that he is "innocent" - if he has done anything I seriously don't think he sees it as 'wrong'.

He is still a child trapped in a 40 year old body. I seriously doubt any of these charges brought against him and, until otherwise, think everyone should take a deep breath and think about how the legal system works - it's trial by your peers not trial by media.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join