It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: FA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUNTER_ROBBED_BONDS
One deal I heard is

Soxs get: Schilling Dbacks get: Lyon, Fossum and two minor leaguers including Gross

Yea that trade is horrible.

Ben

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
well curt accept that trade to boston...while the yankees counter and sign Sheffield to a 3 year 38 million dollar deal...gary is execpted to sign on monday.

Ben

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yankees are on the move again singing Gordon to a 2 year 7.35 million dollar deal. Gordon was 7-6 with 12 saves last season for the White sox's he is going to be a good addition for the Yankees as they are looking for a relief pitcher to set up closer Rivera, a couple of other relief pitchers caught the eye of the Yankees...but we will wait and see if they sign any more

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yankees will get a good player in Sheffield he put up good stats last season.

Ben

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
well yankees uped their bullpen status the other day by trading for expos star Vazquez...the Yankees put up a could player by trading Nick Johnson and Rivera...but i think that the Yankees got the better deal so far this season they have added two good pitchers to their bullpen

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yea Ben Yankees have to be favourites again this year they are putting together a good solid allround side this time around.

TRD

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm gonna go for the Yankees this year they were unlucky last season and i think they will blitz it this season no sweat..

But i'm still rooting for my A's ....:bounce:

TRD

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The long, slow dance involving Alex Rodriguez is inching along toward its inevitable conclusion, and the prediction here is:

A-Rod will be scooping up ground balls at shortstop behind Curt Schilling in Fenway Park next season.
Manny Ramirez will be reunited with Texas Rangers general manager John Hart (his former GM in Cleveland).
And, subsequently, Nomar Garciaparra will be sent packing to his native Southern California, to play for whichever club offers the Boston Red Sox the most attractive package in trade -- Anaheim or Los Angeles.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey, the Red Sox signed Keith Foulke to be their closer today.

3 years, $21 million.

I guess there goes their bullpen problems.

TRD

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I see that Fox..it was a good move for him..

The World Series champion Florida Marlins traded outfielder Juan Encarnacion to the Los Angeles Dodgers on Saturday for a player to be named.

The Dodgers were eager to add offense after scoring a major league-low 574 runs last season. Encarnacion joined catcher Ivan Rodriguez, first baseman Derrek Lee and closer Ugueth Urbina as players to leave the Marlins since they won the title.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The Yankees got Kevin Brown today.

TRD

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The Orioles have signed free-agent shortstop Miguel Tejada, completing a deal Sunday with one of the most high-profile free agents available.

Tejada signed a deal that one executive said was for six years and in the $65 million range.

TRD

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The Tampa Bay Devil Rays acquired switch-hitting infielder Geoff Blum from the Houston Astros on Sunday in exchange for right-hander Brandon Backe.

TRD

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The much-discussed, long-awaited trade that would send AL MVP Alex Rodriguez to Boston is moving closer it looks like they are having discussions today..

TRD

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Orioles are waiting to see if Ivan Rodriguez or Javy Lopez will accept their contract offers. The Orioles are believed to have offered Rodriguez a three-year, $21 million deal, while Lopez could get $18 million over three years.

TRD

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Javy Lopez agreed to a three-year deal with Baltimore on Monday..
The deal for the All-Star catcher was worth about $23 million and is contingent on the free agent passing a team physical.

Hrmm thats him and tedjada now...

TRD

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Now that the orioles have got Tedjada and Lopez whats the chances of them getting Vladimir Guerrero???

Ben

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
im not sure about Vlad, but they might get pudge

TRD

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
im not sure about Vlad, but they might get pudge

You think so??

That would be good if they did but i thought they were after Vlad in a big way.

Ben

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
yea they need a cathcer for than an outfielder

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join