It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House airspace incident false alarm???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Last March there were rumours that British forces tried to conquer Saddam's Area 51. Some people even claimed that Saddam was rescued by aliens during Operation Shock & Awe in Bagdad.

Mysterious lights seen in Saddam's Area 51

UFO's fly as allied bombs hit the little Zab Valley

An Ukrainian contactee now seems to confirm these allegations. The Ukrainian contactee/paragnost Lenura A. Azizova claims that Saddam Hussein, the Iraqe dictator, has met an alien in 1989 when a cylinder-shaped ufo crashed in the mountains in the southeast of Kirkuk.

'In 1989 an ufo-crash took place in the mountainous area in the east or southeast of Kirkuk kilometres; the area was quickly surrounded by Iraqee soldiers', says Azizova in the follow-up of a number of remote-viewing sessions which took place in her own country.

'The ufo was immediately taken to a secret hiding place and examined by experts and engineers. The crash of the alien-ship made a long gully in the surface. The ship was cylinder-shaped, or bullet-shapped to be more specific, 12 metres long and 2.4 metres wide in diametre. It was silvercoloured.'

'Within the ufo the body of a dead alien was found. The alien had asian looks and was about 1,5 mtr tall. In proportion to it's body it had a big head with big eyes. Both of it's hands had only four fingers. A second member of the crew had already managed to leave the ship through a gap in the back of the capsule by the time the soldiers arrived.
It was captured a couple of day later nearby mountains in the north of Taqtaq. The creature was obviously frightened and made squeaking sounds.'

'Saddam was afraid other aliens would arrive to save the crew so the recovery-operation was carried out rapidly. At night the Iraquee army secretly transported the ship to a secret undergound tunnel with hangars situated in the province of Irbil, where it was attentively examined. In this underground facility the body of the dead (alien)pilot was stored in a special cryogene iso-container. This underground facility which also consists of natural existing caves is situated in the mountains in the south-east of Irbil, somewhere between Girdasur and Mirza Agha.'

Azizova also emphasized that this was Saddam's first contact with aliens. The alleged contacts of Saddam with extra-terrestrials during the first Gulfwar in 1991 and Operation Desert Storm in 1998 however could well have happened after this first contact in 1989.

Azizova; 'The entity who survived the crash lived for at least two weeks in Iraqee custody in Saddam's secret undergound facility. It died afterwards.
Unlike all of the rumours and fairy-tales which were spread on the market of Bagdad, no information was given by the alien, in spite of all the efforts made to question it. Because he feared an inevitable American attack, Saddam ordered to blow up the entrance of the tunnelcomplex and to bury the ufo, the bodies of the aliens and all of the evidence, so the American forces wouldn't find and claim it.'

Azizova also stated that the two aliens came from the doublestar HD-62323 in the constellation of Canis Minoris, which is situated aprox. 172 lightyears from earth.

It is also presumed that U.S. President George W. Bush knows that Saddam has had contact with aliens. Therefore he's afraid he will be kidnapped. Last thursday CNN claimed that the White House airspace incident was just a false alarm. As we all know The White House was in fact evacuated after a 'radar anomaly'. Two F-16 fighters were scrambled from nearby Andrews Air Force Base in response to the alert. The fighters remained on the patrol for several hours after the alert was canceled.
The North American Air Defense command said it would not say what caused the false alarm, but the Secret Service said after it was determined that the alert had been caused by a radar problem...

edition.cnn.com...

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by Olafski]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Just who exactely is this Ukrainian contactee/paragnost Lenura A. Azizova? I've found some other articles in which her name is mentionned. Does she just like to draw attention or is she an honest woman? Anyone?

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by Olafski]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Quote from infinite: posted on 27-11-2003 at 06:40 AM Post Number: 273209

"would of been helpful if it was in English, this might have something to do with the Stargate in Iraq."

I don't much buy into UFO stories, I believe that we are not the only inhabited planet in the universe, but it will be a loooong time before we make contact with another sentient species, and if we have, the world as a whole is not yet ready to accept such terms.

Regarding Infinite's words I quoted above....
I watch Stargate...... alot. I find it to be a very interesting concept, but that's all it is. A concept.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My, what active imaginations people have....

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I can just see saddam hopping on the UFO, laughing his ass off

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The ship was cylinder-shaped, or bullet-shapped to be more specific, 12 metres long and 2.4 metres wide in diametre. It was silvercoloured.'

Did it go BOOM! shortly afterwards?

top topics

join