It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Human Invisibility

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Spontaneous Human Invisibility Been reading a little about this subject and have found it quite intresting.

So i would love to here your thoughts on it.

Do you think that Spontaneous Human Invisibility is possible?
Can it be brought on without the person evewn knowing about it?Incredible accounts of people who suddenly become completely invisible

A WOMAN NAMED Melanie in Ventura, California had a strange experience while sitting on her own living room sofa. While just staring at the wall, she became, she believes, invisible. Her husband walked around the house looking for her.
He even walked right by her - just a few feet away - and did not see her. The episode lasted about 10 minutes, then suddenly she was visible again.

Even found a site on how to start making yourself invisable!!
give it a try!!

clk.about.com.../XJ&sdn=paranormal&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fhome.xtra.co.nz%2Fhosts%2FWingmakers%2FInvisibility.html

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Even if this is possible and if those excersises work it would probably take months or years of dispiplined training to accomplish, because the belief that it is impossible has to be broken.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
hahaha! you beat me to it asala, i was going to post the same thread!
It's a really interesting concept though eh?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
ooh...this looks cool...i thinky i may a-try it

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
maybe the husband who was looking for her, was just
spontaneously blind..
just kidding...

seriously,
sounds neat to me, it would be so cool to be invisible, and I'm not thinking about using for bad things either.

but it would be fun for playing pranks too...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Used to practice this as a kid...in a game called "Search" (a glorified version of hide and seek)....you kind of just have to imagine it to be so... Still, I don't think it'd be very successful just standing in the open...it's kind of used in tandem with other concealment...(I was ok at it apparently, but then again....hard to know, as if they didn't see you, they didn't see you...and so hard to tell, hehe...)

Believe it or not, people (all people) have a psychic awareness (like when you sense someone staring at you)... This is kind of the opposite of it, where you're trying to mask your presence...

Still, I've only vaguely heard of this as a genuine phenomenon... For me, it was always related to a Ninjitsu technique....that was more sorcery than martial arts...

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Step one:
Charge your physical body with energy.

So like, eat a snickers bar????

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hehe....I'll definitely have to read the article... From the initial indications, seems I was on the right track...

But, they go a little too far...

You can also stop bullet, and bad energy as well. This shield can be use to levitate or shield you or your friend from any harmful reality that normally you or your friend's would end up dead or badly injured in the experience.

Uhh...nope, if so, they could certainly sell out some shows....hehe....

All I've seen is a psychic invisibility...not actual blocking of light...that's going further than I think anyone's been capable of... This is what the woman did whose husband didn't realize she was there. Had she spoken to him, she would have broken it, and he'd then be aware of her...

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
~That's pretty crazy. I wonder if these practices actually work. interesting indeed.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If anyone shows me that works, I will pay you a million bucks...although I don't have it.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
That's almost disturbing xD

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
maybe the husband who was looking for her, was just
spontaneously blind..
just kidding...

seriously,
sounds neat to me, it would be so cool to be invisible, and I'm not thinking about using for bad things either.

but it would be fun for playing pranks too...

I think the husband was blind. Woman are always saying that their husbands are deaf and they don't hear a word I say. Is it that farfetched for the husband to go blind to her too.

Or what is more possibe:

1) the woman really turn invisible
2) the woman is crazy
3) the woman is lying

I have never met a person who doesn't lie. I have met some crazy people. I have never met an invisible person. For the time being, I am gonna stick with theory that she didn't turn invisible.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I once heard about a Monk way back when "who knows when" heh, who meditated often. One day while reading a book, he got up while reading, and walked thru a door. He then once on the opposite side was 'alarmed' at what he'd just done. I dont know where i read it but it was damn interesting!

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ive heard of similar stuff happening. The author of a book I was reading on shamanism told a story about when he was hiking in the mountains in california, and came across a patch of marijuana. He had walked into the middle of it before he realized what it was, and about the same time he heard people approaching; the owners of the patch to be exact. Fearing for his life he concentrated on making himself "invisible" and somehow they passed right by him in the patch and never noticed him. I wouldnt rule out the possibility, but I think it takes either a certain amount of natural talent/gift, or alot of study and concentration.

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by alternateheaven]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Her frequency is shifting up,

she is phasing in and out.

this is becoming more and more common with many people.

have experienced it myself,

not sure if it is complete invisibility as much as focus of person to see expected' outcome and thus being blinded in a sense.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I totally believe that if you believe you can do something impossible you will. It's like a little kid, if you dont tell them they can't walk on water they'll assume that they can. Children have more faith/belief than adults because they haven't been subject to the 'rules' as we have.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
If you want to become invisible, then just become homeless.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
We just all did this. IF not then I surely cannot see you? Ah but what that is not what you mean? Then the art is forced which the discipline is waived.. However just a few close ones will not see you.. The veil is the art of. But contradiction will just make the typing been seen. For nothing is just one way... NOTHING

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   
YES!

Originally posted by Sapphire
I totally believe that if you believe you can do something impossible you will. It's like a little kid, if you dont tell them they can't walk on water they'll assume that they can. Children have more faith/belief than adults because they haven't been subject to the 'rules' as we have.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
this is my first post here, been reading the forums for a while though. anyways, don't know if its true or not, but my girlfriend was telling me about one time when she was about 12 or so, her abusive step father started yelling and screaming at her and her little brother... her and her brother ran away and went into her room, they ran in to the closet and closed the door. He came bustin in yellin and screaming, she says she was praying the whole time for him to not see him. He opened the door and just stood there looking in, she said she was looking at him too, neither she nor her brother said anything... he walked away and didn't find them. she can tell it better but she's at work right now... pretty cool story though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join