It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Texas Rangers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Palmeiro reaches milestone with three-run shot.

He hit his 500th homerun today, only the 19th player to hit 500. Palmeiro hit a full-count fastball into the right field stands off Cleveland right-hander David Elder, a 370-foot shot. The homer came in his fifth at-bat of the game, in his last chance to get No. 500 at home.

Ben

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Palmeiro is a class-act and he deserved to get to the 500 club. He is a great ball player, good job Palmeiro.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Did anyone see the play by ARod tonight? He dove for a ground ball and flicked the ball out of his glove over his head right to the second baseman, sweet. I think he's the best overall player in the game right now.

TRD

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The Rangers took another step in their trek toward a youth movement.
The three players acquired were left-handed pitcher Ryan Snare, outfielder Will Smith and highly touted first base prospect Adrian Gonzalez.

"This move, I think, clarifies the direction in which we are going," Rangers general manager John Hart said. "We feel saddened on one hand to lose such a professional as Ugie Urbina. He was a great free agent sign for us. The guy is leading the league in saves for us. He came over here as advertised, and did a great job for us."

All three players were in Double-A in the Florida system and will start at the Double-A level in the Texas system.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This team badly needs pitchers.

TRD

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yeah i agree their Mulder they seem to be doing not to good lately..

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Now, "Gonzo" Juan Gonzalez is making a trip to the DL, that surely will hurt his trade value and the Rangers are desperately trying to unload him.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
George Bush at a Rangers game!

CLICK HERE ----> www.toostupidtobepresident.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Rangers are screwed in that division.

The A's, the Angels and the Mariners. Good luck.

Sir

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnforcer
George Bush at a Rangers game!

CLICK HERE ----> www.toostupidtobepresident.com...

OMG! that is so funny i wonder if he managed to pick the winner. (of the game lol )

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
COuld the rangers go back to good terms with A-Rod after the trade?

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
well everybody was ready for the trade and it didnt happen. A-Rod will be fine with his team but i dunno about Nomar and his ball club, can they repair that damage.

TRD

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Texas Rangers pitcher Colby Lewis is scheduled to have rotator cuff surgery on Wednesday and is expected to miss the rest of the season.

Lewis, who will have two tears in his right shoulder repaired, stated Tuesday that it will be at least four to five months before he can start throwing again.

top topics

join