It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: BaseBall Trivia..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

Originally posted by aegis fang
which player holds the record for most at bats without getting hit by a pitch? how many at bats was it?

Damm i cant get it...

Sandy Alomar 689 at bats without getting hit by a pitch.

TRD

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I would never have got that...Good question Aegis..

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
who holds the record for career grounding into double plays and how many did he ground into?

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   

who holds the record for career grounding into double plays and how many did he ground into?

Cal Ripken, Jr. grounded into 351 double plays.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I thought this was a good question since the Pirates 3B Jose Hernandez is getting close to breaking it this season.

Who holds the record for most strikeouts in a season by a batter? How many?

BTW, Hernandez has 147 so far with 40 games left and he had 188 last season.

[Edited on 17-8-2003 by ProudAmerican]

TRD

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Damm im losing my touch,i couldnt get the last 2....

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What is the record for the longest game of all time based on innings played? Who was playing and who won?

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aegis fang Most consecutive games pitched with the same shoe laces"

here's another one. who holds the record for the most wild pitches and how many?

LOL, the most games with the same shoe laces!! HAHAHA

Most wild pitches ever - Nolan Ryan - 277

TRD

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
I thought this was a good question since the Pirates 3B Jose Hernandez is getting close to breaking it this season.

Who holds the record for most strikeouts in a season by a batter? How many?

BTW, Hernandez has 147 so far with 40 games left and he had 188 last season.

[Edited on 17-8-2003 by ProudAmerican]

Bobby Bonds 189 1970 San Francisco

TRD

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   

What is the record for the longest game of all time based on innings played? Who was playing and who won?

NL Brooklyn 1 at Boston 1 26 innings 05-01-1920 ... It was a tie....

TRD

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Now i rolling....:bounce:

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Who holds the record for most inside-the-park homeruns in a single season? What year? How many?

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Who holds the record for most inside-the-park homeruns in a single season? What year? How many?

smarty pants ehh? here we go.

Sam Crawford with 12 in 1901. he also holds the career record with 51.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
since we're talking inside the park HR's here's a good one. who holds the record for most inside the park HR's in one game, how many, what team did he play for and what was the date of the miraculous game?

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   

since we're talking inside the park HR's here's a good one. who holds the record for most inside the park HR's in one game, how many, what team did he play for and what was the date of the miraculous game?

That would be Tom McCreery with 3 for Louisville on July 12, 1897. It's pretty darn rare to get one of these let alone 3 in one game. I wonder if there was a fence in the ballpark, maybe they just kept rolling and rolling and rolling..........

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
We all know that Cal Ripken holds the all-time record for consecutive games played at 2,632 games with the Orioles.

Who holds the record for consecutive games played from the start of their career? What team did he play for, and how many consecutive games?

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Last night Brad Wilkerson of the Montreal Expos hit a walk-off grand slam and he hit for the cycle back on June 24.

Can you name the last player to hit a walk-off grand slam and hit for the cycle in the same season? Also what team did he do it with and in what year?

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i'm stumped on both of them. anyone else wanna take a shot at em?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Last night Brad Wilkerson of the Montreal Expos hit a walk-off grand slam and he hit for the cycle back on June 24.

Can you name the last player to hit a walk-off grand slam and hit for the cycle in the same season? Also what team did he do it with and in what year?

This was a tough one, I actually heard it on SportsCenter. The answer was John Olerud of Toronto in 2001.

The other question shouldn't be too tough. Anyone wanna give it a shot? Here it is again:

We all know that Cal Ripken holds the all-time record for consecutive games played at 2,632 games with the Orioles.

Who holds the record for consecutive games played from the start of their career? What team did he play for, and how many consecutive games?

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Ernie Banks 424 with the cubs

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join