It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Fantasy Draft

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think we could start a new Thread just for the teams,rules and points system...

Comming back here every time to post comment's,ect....Otherwise the new thread will get overun with reply's

Then the new thread can just be edited every time with the new points....

TRD

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
fantasygames.mlb.com...

[Edited on 26-4-2003 by TRD]

TRD

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Theres a downloadable link on the page for the spreadsheet...

TRD

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
PA is there somewhere where i can view my players individual scores and if they are playing after each game? So i can see who is doing ok....

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
PA is there somewhere where i can view my players individual scores and if they are playing after each game? So i can see who is doing ok....

TRD, this is where I get all of my scores and stats:

sports.espn.go.com...

Here's a good site for player news and updates:

www.rototimes.com...

I couldn't open that draft spread sheet for some reason. I wonder if you have to pay, it said something about that at that link you posted.

TRD

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks PA I'll check the links in a min....

Heres a download off one of my fav. download sites all free stuff and really usefull....

download.com.com...

You can view it with this.......

TRD

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Don't forget to look around at the other stuff on their,they have some really usefull things.....

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
TRD, I downloaded the Excel viewer although I'm not sure what its for.
I'm assuming thats what i need to view the spreadsheet for the other link you provided.

TRD

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yes you are correct the spread sheet is a exl so you can only view it with that just click on the spread sheet and it should open up...I don't know what it is or if it is any good as i didn't download the spreadsheet....

TRD

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think i stuffed up my team i've got Ramon Hernandez down as a pitcher and hes a catcher for the A's

I'm sure i picked R Hernandez pitcher at kansas city,don't know if it will change my score?

[Edited on 26-4-2003 by TRD]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
I think i stuffed up my team i've got Ramon Hernandez down as a pitcher and hes a catcher for the A's

I'm sure i picked R Hernandez pitcher at kansas city,don't know if it will change my score?

Stuffed up, is that what you call it over there??

When you drafted him, you said R Hernandez from the KC Royals. Ramon does catch for the A's but Runlevys Hernandez pitches for the Royals and he's 4-0 with a league leading 1.10 ERA, so I'd say he was a very good pick. If you decide you dont want him though, remember you can switch one player on Monday.

I'm really surprised no one took Randy Johnson as their starting pitcher. The Big Unit has been hurt, but he's back pitching tomorrow in the second game of a doubleheader.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   

TRD

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
PA i thought i had said R hernandez KC
and when i looked at the teams you put up it had Ramon down as my pitcher not R hernadez Kansas City.....so did you put it up wrong?????

I coundn't think of one coz mine got picked by the others so i looked up the stats and got him from there in the chat room...

Yeah stuffed up ,messed up,F@*Ked up,didn't want to swear

Your get used to my funny sayings

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by TRD]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yes that was my fault, I posted the wrong name. I corrected it, I didn't realize what a good start he is off to in KC.

TRD

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Nice one PA.....

So what do you think so far Me and Ben havn't got off to a good start! Early day's yet i like the slow steady start

TRD

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Seem's like my Pitcher's did well,nice

PA still way out in front so far

TRD

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The Draft is getting kinda good now,find myself checking the score's alot on espn

PA has got off to a flyer!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't know about my guy's.If the don't pick it up real quick I'll fire their butts.
Whiney over paid ball players.....

TRD

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
I don't know about my guy's.If the don't pick it up real quick I'll fire their butts.
Whiney over paid ball players.....

Nyeff i hear what you are saying

It's not good propping up the bottom!

You should get some point's tonight,PA's gotta topple....

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm not going anywhere!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join