It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: finally the braves of old.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
they won their last 5. maybe they're back on track. or maybe they got lucky.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
spoke too soon. lost last night.

Ben

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
they signed Hampton to a nice deal, but it seems like he isnt doing well lately.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
In my opinion, this year the Braves will be handing the NL East torch to someone else. Its hard to say who, the Phils, Mets, Expos, and Marlins look like they're capable of making a run at it, but I honestly dont think the Braves will make the playoffs this year. Maybe part of it is my dislike for the Braves, but they're pitching isn't what it used to be and their infield seems pretty weak too, they still have one of the best outfields in baseball. I think losing Remlinger really hurt their middle relief.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
losing remlinger sucked, not to mention millwood, glavine, and the other half of their pitching staff. the game today looks like the phil's didn't show up.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm watching the game, the Phils pitcher was just reactivated from the DL, doesn't look like he was ready. I think its 7-0 after two innings. I was surprised to see Shane Reynolds pitching, I thought he retired last year. Losing Millwood and Glavine definitely hurt also. It always seemed that the Braves grew pitchers at their farm system, but i guess eventually the well runs dry.

top topics

join