It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 06:04 PM
link   
let em nuke us! i will get to go be with my dad! at least it will be quick and painless in some places....

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Troylawson - I ordered a good Scott Pro mask with their own M95 NBC filter. Its better than standard NATO 40mm, and protects against gases (sarin etc...) and viroses / microbs.

Tom that is corrcet about KI, it only protects your thyroid. If you dont protect it you will die in the next few years.

Falcon, fiddling with genese is the last thing i want to do. As for cockroaches, did you know they can live for weeks without their heads.
Anyway, thanks for info. Are you sure states will be attacked by russians and chinease?

And Troylawson, i live in UK, i have a good chance of dirty bomb exploded near by.

The other thing i need a gas maks for is if i get a visit from .... edited

[Edited on 2-12-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There is another pill if you are interested besides that. Tom Val. Has a website that offeres a rather neat product, It is called HP DNA. I will post the website tommarow and you can have a look at the info for yourself. And yes I am sure that that the U.S. will be invaded there is absolutely no question. I am being told that right now there are bombs pre-positioned over in iraq's oil felids so that in the event that the U.S. and britian invade the Oil Feilds will be the first things to go up. Aslo there is unconfirmed infomation that our Pre Positioned Satallites in Space will be attacked by the time we are into the war in iraq. Not to deter the United States War but to make sure that we cannot communicate with overseas troups.

I will post that info on Hp DNA tommarrow.

Falcon

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I see. But what about martial law in ststes?

What everyone thought was going to happen is people get nuked and they will blame it on sadam + usama bin laden. Then they inforce verdi chips and tighten up the security. So instead someone will try to invade the US? What about other countries, will UK be inavded as well, or Canada etc...?

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 07:45 AM
link   
AN INTERNATIONAL "WORLD ARMY" WAR ON TARGETS IN THE ISLAMIC WORLD, LEADING EVENTUALLY TO A CONFLICT WITH CHINA.

MASSIVE GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE LEADING TO A NEW CENTRALISED ECONOMIC ORDER

CALLS FOR A WORLD GOVERNMENT, CENTRAL BANK, ELECTRONIC CURRENCY, ARMY AND A MICRO-CHIPPED POPULATION.

A prediction made on the old Ikon board.

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 08:38 AM
link   
-blah-

Who would like to make a wager? None of this extremist stuff will happen in the next 10 years.

takers?

[Edited on 16-11-2002 by William]

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'll wager that it won't happen!

(remembering the original Judge Dredd comics and the way they were CERTAIN that society would look in the year 2000.)

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here is the website that deals with HPDNA.

www.carotec.com

And in regards to what is going to happen overseas this is all that I know for cirtin. I dont know about invasion of anyother parts of england but I do know there will be a war between china and tiwan. As well as a limited war possibly nuclear between india and packistan. When it comes to this comming war with iraq. I heard somthing intersting about a week ago that I did not take into consideration. Apperently there are prepostioned bombs in the Iraq oil feild so that when the U.S. invades these will be going off at that time. Also Iraq plans on some kind of cemical attack against one of 2 countrys it is either. Israel or russia to get everyone involved in this comming war.

I dont directly know what card the U.K is going to play but from what I am getting as long as the U.K mainly britan gets a slice of the oil feilds in iraq they will support the war. As far as invasion in that country I havent heard anything like that yet. But I am sure of one thing. There will be some kind of a small attack in some part of the U.K. to get the people of the U.K. Behind this comming war on terrorism. I dont know if this will come before or after the war with iraq however. Hope that website is helpfull there is alot of good products on that website. I recomend if you dont try the hpdna to get ahold of msm.

Good Stuff.

Falcon

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 07:25 PM
link   
William i agree..

God Lord i cant believe i read this whole thread!

Boomslang

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join