It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: MLB Survivor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
MLB.com has a pretty cool free game this year called MLB Survivor. A new game starts each Monday, you pick a team to win and if they do you advance to Tuesday and so on. I started last week and won my first 3 games and forgot to make my pick on Thurs. so I was automatically out.
It could go on for weeks I guess, but they start a new game every Monday, I just thought someone might be interested, they have some good prizes and its free to enter.

www.mlb.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Cool im going to check it out

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's down to the Royals

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I won my first 2 game this week with the Giants and Cardinals, and I have the Astros tonight against the Red, I might do ok if I remember to pick my games.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes! Thats four in a row, I had the Astros last night and they won and today I had Pittsburgh and they beat Milwaukee this afternoon. I took the White Sox tomorrow, getting close to winning!

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I did good again this week, winning my first five before I blew it with Seattle. If you havent played this, its pretty fun and its free.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This is a pretty challenging game, I have been doing pretty good with it lately.

new topics

top topics

join