It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnels under America!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx

And where did this magic concern for human life appear from? The people digging these tunnels aren't exactly saints...

DE

That is right they are all totally evil. None of them have any concern for anyone other than themselves. None of the workers have families. None of them have friends, not one of the hundreds and thousands of people that would have to be associated with a project of this magnitude has a shred of conscience.

Give me a break.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, I never claimed to be an expert....only that the accoutns I've heard of this, involve breaking the rock down, at an almost molecular level. How this is done, or the turth that it exists....I can't help you with...

What I am wondering is how far underground are these places, and how would they handle this problem?

As far as pressure, I'd imagine if it was an issue, they'd simply use pressurized train cabins, the pressure you felt wasn't because of the depth underground, it was all of that water above you....

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, I never claimed to be an expert....only that the accoutns I've heard of this, involve breaking the rock down, at an almost molecular level. How this is done, or the turth that it exists....I can't help you with...

That sounds like a �disintegrator ray� to me.

Hmm, it seems to me that this would be a rather trivial use of such a powerful technology. If you could take a solid object like bedrock and break it down at a molecular level to a harmless vapor, just think of what you could do with the millions of tons of garbage that pile up in our cities everyday. Domestic waste disposal is big business. What if you were able to do this on a microscopic level also? Just think of the potential such a technology would have in heavy industry and manufacturing. What if it could be used in medical procedures?

On a less benign level, think of the weapon potential for such a technology.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"This is HowardRoark, reporting live from underground. Please stay tuned while I attempt to suppress any leakage about these secret projects, including chemtrails."

I couldn't help myself. HowardRoark seems like a well-informed individual. We just don't agree with each other.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Bangin,

being smart is not the issue. being wise is, wise in the ways of man, wise in the ways of nature, and wise about purpose.

debunkers make a good living ripping apart other people's lives, whether they are telling the truth or lying.

They don't care, they are paid mercenaries and they are paid well.

they are like highly paid lawyers that can make the good look evil, the truth into a lie and turn a criminal onto the street to screw up again until it becomes painfully obvious there is something wrong.

oh and If I vapourized garbage there would be dangerous chemical combinations emitted I'm sure. Incinerators nearly do the same things and they produce toxins.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
i hear a low frequency hum, sometimes. it is consistent, but can only be heard in the absence of other noise. it is unnatural. don't like.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Funny but I never heard this. It is going around though hearing more about it.

I get the ringing in my ears though, had it for years and others in my family have it too. Damned grays!

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Funny but I never heard this. It is going around though hearing more about it.

I get the ringing in my ears though, had it for years and others in my family have it too. Damned grays!

tinnitis

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
no its not tinnitus. the electronics in your home TV, radios even if off will cause it. Unplug them sometime

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Bangin,

being smart is not the issue. being wise is, wise in the ways of man, wise in the ways of nature, and wise about purpose.

debunkers make a good living ripping apart other people's lives, whether they are telling the truth or lying.

They don't care, they are paid mercenaries and they are paid well.

they are like highly paid lawyers that can make the good look evil, the truth into a lie and turn a criminal onto the street to screw up again until it becomes painfully obvious there is something wrong.

where do I pick up my check?

Give me a break.

Like I posted earlier, I do this out of pure malicious fun. No one pays me.

oh and If I vapourized garbage there would be dangerous chemical combinations emitted I'm sure. Incinerators nearly do the same things and they produce toxins.

Sure, that is why incinerators have scrubbers.

The point is, If such a technology existed there would be so many more benign, profitable, and useful applications, that it would be pointless to keep it secret, just so someone can drill a bunch of tunnels.

Let me put it in terms that even you can understand

If I was Mr. Big, and I wanted to control things, and if I had access to a powerful new technology that lets me do things, wouldn�t I use that technology to create a powerful business empire (like Bill Gates.)?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by THENEO

anthonylemons.blogspot.com...

I have direct knowledge of two different, short distanced tunnels. They are located on Fort Richardson, just outside of Anchorage, Alaska.

Building 1, which is the HeadQuarters building, at Fort Richardson, has a command center in the basement level which has a 'backdoor' to a tunnel which leads under a road and to the other side to a small, windowless building which is above ground. Next to the small building is a dish, aimed skyward.

The other tunnel leads from Fort Richardson, under the Glenn Highway, which is used by naive civilians, to the other side, which is still Army property. The Ammunition bunkers are on the other side, and the tunnel is used so that military personnel can obtain any needed munitions, and transport them, quietly, and out-of-sight of those who need not know. Should also note, that near the entrance points of the under highway tunnel, are cameras silently observing either side.

Anthony Lemons

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Maybe they do they do have it.

you never know.. becuase canada and us are very close to each other.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Holy 6 year bump, Batman!

!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ok so heres one. There is a Navy base in Northern Idaho that supposedly uses underwater tunnel systems. Allegedly a submarine can travel from Lake Cour D' Lane to the Puget Sound by way of these tunnels. I'm told that sonar scanning has discovered a few anomolies like no signal return. Anyone ever heard of this?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Given how long it took to construct the Big Dig in Boston (and how many times it got screwed up along the way), I would be very surprised of all major cities were linked by an extensive tunnel system. Can you imagine how much manpower would have been required for a project of that magnitude? There's no way they would have been able to keep that a secret!

[edit on 14-2-2009 by X-tal_Phusion]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Phil Schneider anyone??

He was a geologist who claimed he worked for the government on installations and facilities exactly like what we're discussing here.

A brief Bio and Death summation by his ex-wife: here

Phil Schneider - Nov. 1995 Lecture

Different lecture covering almost the same material:

Phil Schneider - Underground Tunnels and More

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join