It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Good or Bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I feel like I can connect to other dimensions and stuff like that. Ive heard about stuff on this site and other places about evil aliens that are out there. Does anyone know which ones are bad and how to defeat them if they threated you?

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by jrod]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If you show me that Aliens exist, I can tell you if they are bad or not.

If they are bad, they would have attacked up already.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Can you tell me how I can connect to the other dimensions. I am a bad ass....and could definitely whoop grey ass........We are both humans so if you can connect to the other dimension, then so can I.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I would to know how to connect to different dimensions too.

Is there a manual I can buy or a course I can take?

xn

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The greys are currently taking over the planet slowly. I'd say the greys are bad. They lie to you and act good to try to trick you. Why don't they just attack? I believe they're smart and are very patient. If nothing is done in time, they'll win. They're a parasitic species of aliens. What could be done? Since their minds and technology are way more advanced than ours, we only know about 1 thing more than they do- our culture. We could possibly use that to our advantage. Either they could attack us and risk the possibility of losing some of their own or they could just execute their plan slowly (which they're doing right now) and we won't know it. By the time the plan is done, we'll know about it, but it'll be too late, they won.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted by XN

The greys are currently taking over the planet slowly. I'd say the greys are bad. They lie to you and act good to try to trick you. Why don't they just attack? I believe they're smart and are very patient. If nothing is done in time, they'll win. They're a parasitic species of aliens. What could be done? Since their minds and technology are way more advanced than ours, we only know about 1 thing more than they do- our culture. We could possibly use that to our advantage. Either they could attack us and risk the possibility of losing some of their own or they could just execute their plan slowly (which they're doing right now) and we won't know it. By the time the plan is done, we'll know about it, but it'll be too late, they won.

Does that mean the government are greys? Just a thought

xn

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The greys are working with the govt. The govt had the chance to get rid of the greys, but this alien species offered no technology. The govt is greedy and all they care about is the technology they could get from them. I think it's about time the govt thinks about the human race because every moment the greys are here, it'll be harder to get rid of them. Maybe the greys will overthrow them and they'll get all their technology back.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Reminds me of the movie Real Men.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Awwwww, the greys are just misjudged is all. Why would anybody want earth anyways? Were screwing it up enough as it is, a few years and we wont need help from aliens to exterminate the human race. Its likely aliens dont want anything to do with us, just like we dont want anything to do with them.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
When I meet an Alien i will let you know whether I think they are good or bad. Until then, only people who have met, claimed to have met them are entitled to give you any kind of "credible" answer to this.

-I say credible with the utmost leniancy-

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
if there are aliens, and if they do come here, they dont have our best interests in mind. The real question is are there aliens?

If they are and there here they observe for the better of their race. As we would if we had that type of ability.
hell we're already fighting starwars on earth.

I dont know, never saw one

peace out

xn

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
They want earth cuz they're parasites. The greys want to save their race by blending their race into ours. But I also read that they want to put chips into everyone.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There would probably not be a way to fight off an advanced alien. Why? Because, if they are traveling light years, they would surely have technology to overpower ours in a millisecond.

If they were evil, they probably would have attacked by now, they are most likely neutral. BTW: This thread has already been started.

-wD

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I feel like I can connect to other dimensions and stuff like that. Ive heard about stuff on this site and other places about evil aliens that are out there. Does anyone know which ones are bad and how to defeat them if they threated you?

You should be wary of all aliens, as they are not of the human race! Aliens mutilate cattles and perform experiments on humans. If you see some aliens, call your local military office.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

Originally posted by jrod

You should be wary of all aliens, as they are not of the human race! Aliens mutilate cattles and perform experiments on humans. If you see some aliens, call your local military office.

Those cattle mutilations you speak of, I always thought that was the military mutilating them. I have seen several shows on the issue, and the ranchers have always concluded it wa the military. Maybe they just were to skeptical to admit they were aliens, but the cattle mutilations IN TIME will tell alot about what America does know.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
If it was the military, they should just take the cattle and dispose of them. I find it harsh that the military would scare the public with cattle mutilations.

There are reports about Black Helicopters with Oriental looking people near ufo sightings or cattle mutilations, which could prove the military operates covertly with alien life forms.

Area 51 is the test site for secret alien technologies, as passed from the alien races.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
If it was the military, they should just take the cattle and dispose of them. I find it harsh that the military would scare the public with cattle mutilations.

There are reports about Black Helicopters with Oriental looking people near ufo sightings or cattle mutilations, which could prove the military operates covertly with alien life forms.

Area 51 is the test site for secret alien

This is something that really intrigues me. I would love to find out more about these mutilations. I have always "believed" with skepticism that these were test on future military equipment, mainly lasers.

new topics

top topics

join