It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

favorite urban legend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Also any and all iterations of the friend with a friend who's boyfriend ate tuna out of her but didn't get it all and she got MAGGOTS!

ooooh, thats just discusting.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
No urban legend here, but in keeping with the vaginal theme already set I was going down on my old lady back in the seventies and got a big mouthful of hairy cottage cheese.

I have to ask...

What was cottage cheese doing "down there", Groin Grinder ?

Ones I'm not sure are urban legends but I've heard over the years:

A long while back someone claimed to have found an entire rat (fortunately not a hamster) in a bottle (when they still used bottles) of Coca Cola.

Nobody I knew would drink Coca Cola for the longest time.

Eating pop rocks and drinking pop would kill you.

A woman on Spanish Fly killed herself by humping a four-on-the-floor.

A woman on '___' went nuts and started cutting the fat off her thighs with a knife and bled to death.

Couples have gone to the hospital "locked together" because the womans vagina swelled up shut, thus permitting the man no "escape" so to speak.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Here's one that was actually true. In Oklahoma City, The Mathis brothers, were two furniture salesmen/twins and media icons, with commercials left and right, to sell their wares. They became infamous, about a decade ago, when it was discovered, (through an emergency room visit) that they used lead pipes to hold open each other's anuses, (each taking turns of course), and sent gerbils down the lead pipes, into their intestines, to tunnel the intestines out for sexual pleasure. They apparently had been doing this for quite some time, before one day, when they were doing this, one of the gerbils got stuck, and they were forced to go to an emergency room. Needless to say, Oklahoma citizens were quite shocked, and never looked at buying 'nude' furniture, the same way ever again.

Of course, among other urban legends I've heard, were about adolescents, whom would sit at the pool drain, and have their intestines sucked right out
of them. Or a lady who died of a maggot infection, in her vagina, after masturbating with a Coke bottle.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
that thing about gerbils in their anus, well of course south park had to make fun of that. AND BOY WAS IT HELLA FUNNY!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a women and her boyfriend are driving through Broadmoor, England, when they run out of petrol. the boyfriend decides to walk a few miles back the way they came, to a farm he had seen, to get help

he leaves the woman, who settles down to read a book whilst waiting

an hour later, she begins to hear a thumping sound on the roof of the car. she is just about to get out of the car to have a look, when a police car comes screaming down the road towards her, and skids to a halt. armed officers get out of the car and slowly advance towards her

"Get out of the car, and keep your eyes on us!" they shout

the woman complies. she gets out of the car, her gaze fived on the officers/

"Walk towards us! Slowly! And don't look back!"

she begins to walk towards them, but the thumping sound continues, and her curiousity quickly gets the better of her. she turns to look...

...and sees an escaped Broadmoor Prison mental patient sitting on the roof of the car, repeatedly stabbing a knife through the severed head of her boyfriend...

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
...and sees an escaped Broadmoor Prison mental patient sitting on the roof of the car, repeatedly stabbing a knife through the severed head of her boyfriend...

I'm afraid to go to sleep now :shk:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

a women and her boyfriend are driving through Broadmoor, England, when they run out of petrol. the boyfriend decides to walk a few miles back the way they came, to a farm he had seen, to get help

an hour later, she begins to hear a thumping sound on the roof of the car. she is just about to get out of the car to have a look, when a police car comes screaming down the road towards her, and skids to a halt. armed officers get out of the car and slowly advance towards her

she begins to walk towards them, but the thumping sound continues, and her curiousity quickly gets the better of her. she turns to look...

There are many versions of this story.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Warning this is kinda graphic and Just over all Fu*^$@d up so .........................

In keeping with the disgust theme.

Brother and Sister duo (both high school students) attend a huge graduation party with a few friends, familiars and unknown teens from surrounding schools. The boy is a Virgin and determined to lose his virginity at this the final rager before he ships off the following week for summer classes at University.

Through the night he he tries (to much dismay) to find anyone ..........anyone that will do the do with him. After Many painful and demoralizing hours he has acquiesced to defeat and is ready to leave.

After searching for his sister he sends her a text and leaves a message that he is leaving alone and very dejected.

Upon beginning his exit through the front door he is stopped by a buddy running down the stairs at him like a bat out of hell.

The friend claims that he and two others were having relations 9of a train variety) with a girl that was propped up "doggystyle" (sp?)over the headrest of a bed, with her head near the window in a very horribly lit room. About half way through her first passenger (or car) she became ill and proceeded to vomit out the window. He goes on to tell him how the girl became verbally abusive when the boy tried to stop and ordered them all to finish. Upon the storyteller finishing ( He was third) he placed a blanket around the girl but feared not for some reason move her. This just happened not even two minutes ago and seeing as how our Original Actor was leaving the party a virgin his friend thinks he should go up and quietly ride for free. Not taking this opportunity would be a travesty the friens tells our virgin..

So defying all logic and the fact that he would be committing one of the most horrific acts imaginable the boy decides to follow his friend to the female.

Upon entering the room they find her left just as stated bent over head and arm (possibly arms) out the window and covered. Just Pull up the blanket and hit it. I'll wait outside. Upon being left alone he debates his situation an giving into lust proceeds to lose his virginity to the passed out woman.

2 minutes later after finishing and cleaning up the boy looks back before turning the doorknob to exit and looks at his first. For reasons undefined or perhaps just feeling bad he decides she should not be left in that position and proceeds to remove her from the window and lies her properly on the bed.

Upon laying her on her side and covering her up he decides to turn the light on ever briefly if only to have one look at his unknowing virginity taker. As he leans off the bed to turn the light on what he sees upon turning back destroys his very soul and haunted him until his suicide just two months later. His first was his sister.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Warning this is kinda graphic and Just over all Fu*^$@d up so .........................

In keeping with the disgust theme.

Brother and Sister duo (both high school students) attend a huge graduation party with a few friends, familiars and unknown teens from surrounding schools. The boy is a Virgin and determined to lose his virginity at this the final rager before he ships off the following week for summer classes at University.

Through the night he he tries (to much dismay) to find anyone ..........anyone that will do the do with him. After Many painful and demoralizing hours he has acquiesced to defeat and is ready to leave.

After searching for his sister he sends her a text and leaves a message that he is leaving alone and very dejected.

Upon beginning his exit through the front door he is stopped by a buddy running down the stairs at him like a bat out of hell.

The friend claims that he and two others were having relations 9of a train variety) with a girl that was propped up "doggystyle" (sp?)over the headrest of a bed, with her head near the window in a very horribly lit room. About half way through her first passenger (or car) she became ill and proceeded to vomit out the window. He goes on to tell him how the girl became verbally abusive when the boy tried to stop and ordered them all to finish. Upon the storyteller finishing ( He was third) he placed a blanket around the girl but feared not for some reason move her. This just happened not even two minutes ago and seeing as how our Original Actor was leaving the party a virgin his friend thinks he should go up and quietly ride for free. Not taking this opportunity would be a travesty the friens tells our virgin..

So defying all logic and the fact that he would be committing one of the most horrific acts imaginable the boy decides to follow his friend to the female.

Upon entering the room they find her left just as stated bent over head and arm (possibly arms) out the window and covered. Just Pull up the blanket and hit it. I'll wait outside. Upon being left alone he debates his situation an giving into lust proceeds to lose his virginity to the passed out woman.

2 minutes later after finishing and cleaning up the boy looks back before turning the doorknob to exit and looks at his first. For reasons undefined or perhaps just feeling bad he decides she should not be left in that position and proceeds to remove her from the window and lies her properly on the bed.

Upon laying her on her side and covering her up he decides to turn the light on ever briefly if only to have one look at his unknowing virginity taker. As he leans off the bed to turn the light on what he sees upon turning back destroys his very soul and haunted him until his suicide just two months later. His first was his sister.

I'm pretty sure this is not an urban legend.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
My favourite urban legend

A friend of a friend was driving down a local country lane early one evening. As she rounded a corner she spotted something in the road and hit her brakes. In her car head lights she could make out the shape of a pram ahead of her so she put the car into first gear and drove slowly up to it. Sure enough it was a pram sat in the middle of the road. She opened the car door and got out leaving the car running and the doors open, it was getting dark so she had to walk right up to the pram to look inside it.

The pram was empty. Frightened she turned to get back into her car, at this point a silver BMW pulled up behind her, as she jumped into her car the car behind her started to honk its horn. Very scared she drove off fast but the car continued to follow her flashing its lights and honking its horn. The car chased her for many miles until she finally lost it at traffic lights.

At this point it was pitch black and very scared and shaken she stopped, locked her car doors and called the police.

The call went like this.

Friend of friend: Hello police please help! Ive just been chased by a silver BMW I'm very frighted I think they wanted to kill me!

Police: are you driving a red ford?

F of F: yes! how did you know?

Police: Get out of the car now!!!!! We revived a call from the driver of a silver BMW, he said that you stopped in a lane and got out, while you were out of the car someone climbed into the back seat!

At this point the F of F dropped the phone, screaming was heard and the lady was found murdered 10 minutes later by the police.

I've been petrified of getting out of the car and back in again ever since I first heard this urban legend!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
i guess this isnt really an 'urban legend' but is a great story thats well worth a read...
www.angelfire.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Here is what I think is the funniest urban legend

Two local men were seriously injured when their pickup truck left the road and struck a tree near Cotton Patch on state Highway 38 early Monday morning. Woodruff County Deputy Dovey Snyder reported the accident shortly after midnight Monday.

Thurston Poole, 33, of Des Arc, and Billy Ray Wallis, 38, of Little Rock, are listed in serious condition at Baptist Medical Center.

The accident occurred as the two men were returning to Des Arc after a frog-gigging trip. On an overcast Sunday night, Poole's pickup truck's headlights malfunctioned. The two men concluded that the headlight fuse on the older model truck had burned out. As a replacement fuse was not available, Wallis noticed that the .22 caliber bullet from his pistol fit perfectly into the fuse box next to the steering wheel column. Upon inserting the bullet, the headlights again began to operate properly and the two men proceeded on eastbound toward the White River Bridge.

After traveling approximately 20 miles and just before crossing the river, the bullet apparently overheated, discharged and struck Poole in the right testicle. The vehicle swerved sharply to the right, exiting the pavement and striking a tree. Poole suffered only minor cuts and abrasions from the accident but will require surgery to repair the other wound. Wallis sustained a broken clavicle and was treated and released.

"Thank God we weren't on that bridge when Thurston (shot his intimate parts off) or we might have been dead," stated Wallis. "I've been a trooper for 10 years in this part of the world, but this is a first for me. I can't believe that those two would admit how the accident happened," said Snyder.

Upon being notified of the wreck, Lavinia, Poole's wife, asked how many frogs the boys had caught, and did anyone get them from the truck.

This was on mythbusters!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
On March 23,1994 medical examiner Dr. Don Harper Mills viewed the body of a Mr Ronald Opus and concluded that he died from a shotgun wound to the head. Mr. Opus had jumped from the top of a ten story building intending to commit suicide. He left a note to that effect, indicating his despondency. As he fell past the ninth floor his life was interrupted by a shotgun blast passing through a window which killed him instantly.

Neither the shooter nor the descender was aware that a safety net had been installed just below at the eighth floor level to protect some building workers and that Ronald Opus would not have been able to complete his suicide the way he had planned.

"Ordinarily," Dr. Mills continued, "a person who sets out to commit suicide and ultimately succeeds, even though the mechanism might not be what he intended, is still defined as committing suicide."

That Mr. Opus was shot on the way to certain death, but probably would not have been successful because of the safety net, caused the medical examiner to feel that he had a homicide on his hands. The room on the ninth floor, whence the shotgun blast emanated, was occupied by an elderly man and his wife. They were arguing vigorously and he was threatening her with a shotgun. The man was so upset that when he pulled the trigger he completely missed his wife and the pellets went through the window, striking Mr. Opus.

When one intends to kill subject A but kills subject B in the attempt, one is guilty of the murder of subject B. When confronted with the murder charge the old man and his wife were both adamant. They both said they thought the shotgun was unloaded. Thed old man said it was his long-standing habit to threaten his wife with the unloaded shotgun. He had no intention to murder her. Therefore the killing of Mr. Opus appeared to be an accident; that is, the gun had been accidentally loaded.

The continuing investigation turned up a witness who saw the old couple's son loading the shotgun about six weeks prior to the fatal accident. It transpired that the old lady had cut off her son's financial support and the son, knowing the propensity of his father to use the shotgun threateningly, loaded the gun with the expectation that his father would shoot his mother. The case now becomes one of murder on the part of the son for the death of Ronald Opus.

Now comes the exquisite twist. Further investigation revealed that the son was, in fact, Ronald Opus. He had become increasingly despondent over the failure of his attempt to engineer his mother's murder. This led him to jump off the ten story building on March 23rd, only to be killed by a shotgun blast passing through the ninth story window. The son had actually murdered himself so the medical examiner closed the case as a suicide.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
My favourite urban legend:

A man is driving in a desert road.It's night and it's raining.He sees a young lady hitchhiking and although it's winter and cold she wears very light clothes(a white summer dress).He stops,picks her up and he asks her where she wants to go.She tells him where she lives.As he drives,he asks her name(let's say Mary) and because her clothes are wet and she seems cold he gives her his jacket.
When they finally arrive to the house she says that she wants to see him again,so they make arrangements to meet the next day.She also keeps the jacket and she promise to give it back when they meet again.
Next day he goes back to Mary's house and her mother answer the door.He asks to see Mary.Her mother tells him that she is dead for 6 months now.Of course he doesn't believe her and he tells her that they were together last night.So the mother is taking him to the cemetary.He sees the grave with the picture of Mary(in Greece they put pictures of the deceased on the graves) and on top of the grave he finds his jacket.
According to the legend they guy went mad.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Fury

Oh..oh..oh my God! I think that just might be worse than the Amazon penis fish legend....

reply to post by Phantom traveller

There's even a name for this urban legend....Lady in White. The basic idea is the same, but the girl is often described a little differently or with a different name, etc.

reply to post by Versa

A similar story was on an episode of "Beyond Belief", and it turned out, it was based on a true story.

I think my favorite is really a tie. The Jersey Devil, and the Mothman. Both are really interesting urban legends with a rich history about them.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Dude is that a true story? I know it sounds dumb asking since we're talking about urban legends but some people in this are stating the'r legends as true?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Yeah I dunno about it being an urban legend that stuff actually happens. Happened to a family friend
edit on 16-3-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join