It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sixth Sense?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you have a special story or event that you would like to solve, your welcome to add your story he and I will help you. Know what, add your story so we can see if anyone else had the same experience!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I was sick at school one day, and after I called my mother, she said she would be there witin an hour and to wait in the Nurse's Office. Me and the Nurse were chating and all of a sudden I said I feel her in the building. It was only 15min. The next thing you knew it, my mother opened the door and the Nuse had a startled look on her face. I did this one more time before, but it was in the Main Office. The school thinks I am crazy, and so do some of my family members

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Not all persons are smart Agentlopez, not everybody knows that people got something called "Aura" which causes telephatie etc. Just ignore that stupid school and family members, they don't know nothing.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well, many of my friends and relatives get busy signals, even though we all have call waiting, because I call them as they are calling me, hehe...!!!

Other than minor TK experiments, and some remote viewing, and daily ESP...the biggest experience was predicting a car crash I was in...that had a pretty big impact on my life. Unfortunately, it was only a clear vision in retrospect, and I didn't listen to my sixth sense on that day...(I do now!) I even saw the make, and color of the car that hit me, before it happened.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hey that is what people sometimes call an intuition but i think some are stronger than others. it might of been like that movie final destination 2. Anyway sometimes when im in a place that i never been before in my life i remember the exact moment with every detail ;what people said and what i saw in the memory is the same as in reality. its freaky but somehow i never see the memory coming.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yeah! I say, dashavoe (if that is how it is spelt), is triggered by partial memoric details from past time experiences. Then, they are put together and is made into a dream. Now, some of those dreams actually take another path into reality. That is just my opnion. This is fun! I hope we get many other stories

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Speaking of an Aura. I have this feeling too. I can somehow since if a person as good or bad intentions, sometimes, not all the time. Sometimes I just blurt out things (small things, like TV shows, or songs, etc) and then a minute or two later, it happens. I enjoy this, it is pretty cool. It seems to be a gift if you ask me, use it

-wD

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This might belong on the BTS forums, but I will leave it here to be moved if that is the case....

Every single dream that I have that is a legitimate dream, you know like that involves people with no amazing feats or death and dying has come true. I don't have many of them, maybe 1 or 2 a year and I usually forget about them until the dream comes true at which point I remember it clear as day. Most have to do with locations and people I have never seen before.....

Example...
I had a dream once that I was riding my bike and I fell down and some women also riding a bike came over to help me get up and asked if I was ok. (Mountain Bikes)
Well sure enough one day I fell off my bike and the same women in my dream came over to ask if I was ok and helped me up. The location, the people and the weather were all identical...

I don't claim to have any ESP or any extra sensory abilities, but I never told any of my friends or family about this. It seems alot like deja vu in a sense, but on some occasions I do remember the dream before the incident happens, like the story above.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentlopez
I was sick at school one day, and after I called my mother, she said she would be there witin an hour and to wait in the Nurse's Office. Me and the Nurse were chating and all of a sudden I said I feel her in the building. It was only 15min. The next thing you knew it, my mother opened the door and the Nuse had a startled look on her face. I did this one more time before, but it was in the Main Office. The school thinks I am crazy, and so do some of my family members

My family also thinks I'm insane. Even after I predicted the two car crashes I was in, and the one my sister was just in. I've also been able to sense when the phone will ring and who's calling, and if someone shows up I can usually feel that to. I know several other people who do the same thing, and lately we've been getting together trying to find better ways to control it, because most of us tend to see our visions either in dreams or during meditation.

top topics

join