It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What information do you use?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
HILLRUNNER,

That is just my opinion. Sorry, I hope it don't upset you, but you can realize how someone would not believe such a story.

You say he was speaking "through" you, correct?
Well then who was he speaking TO?

Im sorry, but most people want proof to believe a story, word of mouth doesnt cut it, Especially with me.

If I told you Moses came over and drank beer with me while we discussed how Aliens were created and how Miller was better than Bud(which it is), would you believe me?
Even after I told you I had a calm come over my body.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I would believe you as long as he then said Heinekin is better than both of them

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by STOLENSCRIPTURE
I would believe you as long as he then said Heinekin is better than both of them

Your all wrong, Molsons is much better by far

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Ok you two, Moses would not say that.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
My wife was the only one there. I suppose he was speaking to me and her. He said I would speak to the big and the small. Ive been doing that. Im still searching for answers as are alot of folks here at ATS. But one thing I dont do is lie and no you havnt offended me. The more anyone wants to know Ill be glad to tell. Im sure that is one of the big reasons it happened, so I could tell about it.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillrunner
My wife was the only one there. I suppose he was speaking to me and her. He said I would speak to the big and the small. Ive been doing that. Im still searching for answers as are alot of folks here at ATS. But one thing I dont do is lie and no you havnt offended me. The more anyone wants to know Ill be glad to tell. Im sure that is one of the big reasons it happened, so I could tell about it.

Ok, I will ask...

Explain your situation on why you became in touch with God again. Explain in full detail what happened on the day that the Holy Ghost entered your presence. Explain the feeling of him inside of your aura, body, whatever you would like to claim. Explain how dinosaurs have anything whatsoever to do with your experiance, did you like T-Rex, Jurrasic Park, what? And finally, explain the message you believe was being sent.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

Ok, I will ask...

Explain your situation on why you became in touch with God again. Explain in full detail what happened on the day that the Holy Ghost entered your presence. Explain the feeling of him inside of your aura, body, whatever you would like to claim. Explain how dinosaurs have anything whatsoever to do with your experiance, did you like T-Rex, Jurrasic Park, what? And finally, explain the message you believe was being sent.
I was seeking something, didnt know what. Felt like I was dying. Something told me to pray, I did and was saved, forgiven and born again. I dont know why he said what he did. I guess it was because that was always one of my big questions.dinos and aliens, for that reason I guess is why he started that way. As for the feeling I had, it was as if light were comeing out of every part of my body. The best feeling I have ever had, its hard to describe. Im sure that is the feeling one would have in heaven, in the presence of God and Jesus. Im not sure of the message. I believe it was my total acceptence of Jesus and I truly believe he wants me tp spread the word of Christ.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

Ok, I will ask...

I was seeking something, didnt know what. Felt like I was dying. Something told me to pray, I did and was saved, forgiven and born again. I dont know why he said what he did. I guess it was because that was always one of my big questions.dinos and aliens, for that reason I guess is why he started that way. As for the feeling I had, it was as if light were comeing out of every part of my body. The best feeling I have ever had, its hard to describe. Im sure that is the feeling one would have in heaven, in the presence of God and Jesus. Im not sure of the message. I believe it was my total acceptence of Jesus and I truly believe he wants me tp spread the word of Christ.

If this is what you truely believe, don't ever let skeptics like myself get in your way. If God did indeed do what you say he did, I think it is your duty to let everyone know as possible. Im not anyone to discredit you, I just want proof.....Anyways congrats and good luck.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thanks Dreams, your truly an honest skeptic and thanks for being interested.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join