It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Article (body Farm)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
who would have figured there was one of these?

"But as a small group of slightly anxious journalists would soon discover, the donated human corpses had been purposefully placed here after deaths attributable to accidents, to cancer, to old age. Hidden from public view by a 9-foot wooden privacy fence ringed by a razor wire-topped chain-link fence, they would not, however, rest in peace.

Even in death, they still had work to do."

www.newsday.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
wont be hard to find though, jus follow the smell

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Interesting. The smell there must be horrid.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I can only imagine...perhaps they use some industrial strength air freshener of sorts? I sometimes travel for my company, and we have a facility located in Fontana California that is very close to a rendering plant...depending on the wind, you smell either manure, or the rendering vapors...yuck, mixed great with that LA smog

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
ick, I can do without both!
The smell of manure is tolerable at times, b ut then you ca get a whiff and it's enough to make you puke.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's fascinating. Very useful for figuring out a multitude of things relating to how folks died and the decomposition process. I read an article some time ago on the guy that started the place. Fill out your donater card today!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
who gives a # really. the body is just a shell. you can grind me up and use me as fertilizer for all i care, once im gone.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
who gives a # really. the body is just a shell. you can grind me up and use me as fertilizer for all i care, once im gone.

thanks for your contribution to the thread

top topics

join