It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the "beast" new world order??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 08:08 PM
link   
if we don;t get the chip we'll go to jail but a small price to pay for a greater reward with god

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Now that kind of thinking is who god wants as servant!

Pray that nomatter the situation, you will not denounce him.

peace.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 06:43 AM
link   
As a servant?
Why are you all so keen to become a servant?
Arent you good enough to become a self owner?

Remember

By William Ernest Henley (1849-1903)

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

[Edited on 4-12-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 10:22 PM
link   
the number six is usually related to God's enemies . The number 6 never reaches seven which is a number of completeness according to God's point of view in the bible, so six represents imperfection. Six, a number of man, (Rev. 13:16-18) confirms that the beast is a symbol of human government given power to rule by the Great Dragon (Satan) (Rev 13:1,2) 666 -six to the third degree- a an appropriate name because of the world's gigantic politic system which so miserably fails to satisfy God's norm of perfection. Patriotism is a dangerous thing.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ya the bible has pattern with numbers the number 3 i also think is one of those special 1's

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
ya the bible has pattern with numbers the number 3 i also think is one of those special 1's

that's correct.
7 and 3 are both special numbers under hebrew numerology, including any multiples of 3.
the ten commandments, as for example...
the first three commandments sets the laws for the relationship between God and man.
and the last seven commandments has to do with the relationship with others.
there are many other examples that may not have been mentioned in the bible.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The NWO is the dragon, and the first beast. The dragon is Satan. Satan is said to decieve many and start a NWO. After WWIII, this will come into play. The first beast, and the dragon appear after the 4th horseman of the apocalyspe. Then many will follow the beast and the false prophet. After the final seal is opened the 7 trumpets happen. After that we relive the plagues of Egypt. Then during the same year armageddon happens, the beast, the false prophet, the followers of the beast, Satan, and all evil people are flung into the pit of fire. Then is judgement day, and God creates a new heaven and a new earth, meaning they become one thing. That simply means that the world starts over again, and we reign with Jesus.
The Lord is doing this becaues it is sort as a punishment. So many people are evil. They do'nt have to be Catholic, but just follow the Ten Commandments. There are all the evil, Satanists, and the Iluminati to name a few. Then Satan is released and God has Satan become a ''god''. People who choose to follow Satan, and the beast are going to be sent to the pit of fire.

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yes , the M.O.B is the N.W.O , just like the NWO ... the MOB will leave you with only two options ...

1) Accept the Mark of Beast ... 666 will be branded on your forehead ... and you'll be granted anything you want, just as long as you swear to your loyalty

2) Deny it ... you will be excuted and sent to hell where you will be both tortured and force to be servant

Of course that is if you are captured ... those who are lucky enough to escape capture ... are the ones that will be depended on to fight the Mark Of the Beast ... remember theres' a saying that God will not help mankind , and that mankind must help itself......................... Prepare to fight !!!

arc

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
have you maybe considered the idea that both the 'christ' and the 'anti christ' can be more than one person and that it represents a particular group of people.

although some factions of christianity see jesus as THE son of god, other factions and also islam see jesus as a human prophet, abeit one of the best

so maybe we aren't just due one Beast, but several people with beast tendancies, saddam possibly being but one of them

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
but which one is coming first, the anti Christ? or the real deal? I somewhat agree with Arc about it possibly not being a single person, but a collection of evil people wanting to do evil things. Take a look at ones own government, and you dont have to look far to see true evil.

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I know it won't be just one person , it'll definitly be a group of evil people. But it'll be one superior being giving orders to many evil followers. One evil superior being with many world leaders unders its wings. And the world leaders with the power to control armys and what not.

arc

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
half the world's leaders can't even make their minds up whether or not to bomb iraq, global corporations are fighting each other and in the words of a mason I know 'free masonry couldn't even organise a p**s up in a brewery let alone form the NWO'

It would take an extra terrestrial with the power to control millions of minds to carry out a task like that

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The so-called vaccine shots soldiers take. I don't know if other nations beside the u.s. force their troops to take such a shot. But what if the shots or vaccine have somekind of brain controlling device. Its' crazy ... but its' also possible.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
the NWO will be the bridge to the anti-Christ. U see, the gov wants to have control over its ppl but it is impossible if the ppl would not listen. Therefore they have come up with the NWO. NOW is suppose to be a religion based thinging ruled by the gov. This is why ppl can not question the gov cuz its a religion.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
IN HEBREW LETTERS AND NUMBERS ARE THE SAME CHARACTERS :
Aleph = 1, Beth = 2, Guimel = 3 ...etc.

The 6 in HEBREW = Vau (V or W)

666 = WWW

For me, the dragon is NATO and the 1st beast USA.
The second beast is EEC (Leopard for germany, Lion for France, holland and UK and Panter for the southern europe)

In the book of Daniel, these beasts appears also...

[Edited on 2-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 2-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just a question. Not a flame.
But if the microchip is the work of the beast doesn't that make the Christians amongst you hypocrites?
After all, your PCs are powered by chips. Aren't you just doing Satan's work for him by promoting technology's growth?

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Just a question. Not a flame.
But if the microchip is the work of the beast doesn't that make the Christians amongst you hypocrites?
After all, your PCs are powered by chips. Aren't you just doing Satan's work for him by promoting technology's growth?

It mean almost certainly economic system around WWW.
Another sense is that NESTLE is based in VEVEY (VV) swiss.

The ban of VEVEY is V
VV
in a circle (A little bit like wolsvagen logo, but VEVEY is much older, It had been found in XIV century...)

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Dude, you quoted me and replied and all that. And don't think I'm not grateful.
But what the # are you on about?

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
half the world's leaders can't even make their minds up whether or not to bomb iraq, global corporations are fighting each other and in the words of a mason I know 'free masonry couldn't even organise a p**s up in a brewery let alone form the NWO'

It would take an extra terrestrial with the power to control millions of minds to carry out a task like that

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thomas Jefferson issued this warning:

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the
issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the
banks and the corporations that will grow up around them will
deprive the people of all property until their children wake up
homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Today, less than 2% of Americans own their homes.

They know what they are doing from the begining
they are not stupid, therefore they are at the top (kidding jejeje)
No serious, maybe u get the impression of how useless is a politician, but it makes me fear how much people really gets what its behind them, behind all the public
because have one thing for sure
NOTHING WHICH HAS A PUBLIC ACCESS IS TRUTH, and i noticed that some web sites related with the conpiracy are suffering closing, overloading server, info lost....

For them its a game to play, we are the actors and they are the directors.....

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
John F. Kennedy was going to *disband* the Federal Reserve as being Unconstitutional...Which it *is* because it takes the "coining" of money out of the hands of Congress & puts it into a *privately-owned coalition of international banks*.

As a result, this country is deeply in debt all the way from the private citizen up to the federal government. Unfortunately, JFK was assassinated before he could disband the Federal Reserve.

The *only* way to finish the job that JFK never completed would be to make People aware of the Federal Reserve's origins & operations, then organize a *massive* effort by the citizenry to call for the disbanding of the Federal Reserve.

...Anyone have suggestions to carry out such a campaign?...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join