It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the "beast" new world order??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i ask that i dont get any hate replies to this if ur not religious but i was thinking. I think that the new world order might be the "beast" that is in the book of Revolutions in the Bible. what do you all think??

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well assuming that there is an NWO that is EXACTLY what it would be.

But I like the Matrix's idea better, the Beast is really giong to be A.I. nothing human, just human made.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hello Tylerco

Yes, you are right in thinking that the NWO will be what is written in the book of Revelations. The Beast, who is Satan will Lead the NWO. He will put his spirit into a chosen politician and he will give this politician power to do wonders and speak great things to influence the world in order that they comply with the Antichrists wishes.

Thebook of Revelations Gives Great detail of what will go on during the Reign of the NWO. This period of Their Reign is called the Great Tribulation or Jacobs Trouble. But their reign will only be for 7 years as it says in the bible, and then God will Put an end to it.

Whenever I post a topic on Religion the thought of recieveing hate replies does cross my mind. But then I remember what saint Paul said concerning Preaching the Gospel. "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, For it is the power of God unto salvation".

I gladly preach and warn people of The Gospel of Christ, for I know it is the right thing to do. thousands Go to hell everyday so I cannot withhold What God has revealed to me. God gives power to those who Boldly preach his Word and warnings.

Bye for now friend

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The NWO will most likely by headed by Satan in the form of a man. But the Matrix's idea was a good one. Whatever it is it is sure to be evil.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Actually it won't be for 7 years that satan/the antichrist will reign. 7 in the bible stands for perfection, numbers cannot be taken literally. For example the number 12 stands for a chosen amount, and 6 for imperfection. So 7 years doesn't necessarily mean 7 years, just the perfect number of years to fit God's plan.

Who's to say that *this* NWO will be the coming of the antichrist and what not? Who says it won't be for another 100 years that the "real" end will come? Maybe as a NNWO or new new world order
Who knows..

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Lostprophet

I don't know what religious stance you are but you have obviously not had a good study on the bible. In the book of the revelations it says about Jesus coming back to collect his elect. This means his perfected saints. This event is known as the rapture. after this event there will be war in heaven, and micheal the arch angel will defeat satan in a battle and cast him to Earth. As satan is cast Down to the Earth he will now go on to rule the world By deciet. This marks the Beginning of a one world government. Satan will manifest himself with a certain politician who Satan has chosen to become the antichrst.

the book of revelations Clearly states that the Antichrist will have power over the Earth for 42 months, which is three and a half years. after this God will start to pour out his wrath upon the earth for another 42 months. This in total gives us 7 years to which the NWO will be in effect. Although in the seconed half of the 7 years tribulation, it will seem that no government exists because of the upheaval going on in the earth.

It is also about to take place.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You know...I bet Hitler thought he was going to win WW2, the Japanese sure did...what happens if Michael the Angel get's his arse wooped?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It's a prophecy, Revelation, not a gameplan for the future. It is showing what will happen in the future.

Revelation, by the way, not plural. I know, it's hard to imagine the King of Typo to get picky on spelling!

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, if you aren't Christian, then there's no such thing.

...though, with their insistance on "everybody joins us!", I halfway suspect that Christianity is the evil NWO.

(not Catholic flavored Christianity. Pentecostal flavored Christianity.)

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just in the last few years, I have come to believe that the anti-christ will most likely be a human that was born without a soul. A clone would fit the bill. He would be created in a labatory somewhere, being souless, he would be an open receptical for any demon or for the devil himself.
For those of you who mock God, Satan has already been whooped once and was cast out of Haven because of his Ego, to our dismay. He is now here on earth gathering up his new army, (I can see some of you are already in his ranks, although you may not know it yet) to do battle once more with Christ and his angles.
Because you do not believe will not
change the fact that it will happen.
I guess your point of view will determind which side you will end up on.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I don't think so, Byrd. As a matter of fact (opinion, I should say), I'd say no sect of catholicism or Christianity will be the religion of the anti-Christ, although some of today's catholic flavorings will most likely be used.

The rainbow religion appears to be forming into what might be used, and is looking very fitting for the job.

Of course, this is only theorizing as you don't believe it to begin with and I surely have no clue what specifics are in store for the future.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well stewards, you're very right when you say I don't have a good study on the bible, but I blame that on my theology teachers
But I still don't know if it's safe to take numbers in the bible literally, especially from the book of revelations

So if the anti-christ is going to be a ruler that rises up and eventually turns "evil" or "bad", where will her rule first? I remember hearing about the "bible code" and that something bad is going to happen 2006, no specifics that i can remember. But US elections are in 2004, if the anti-christ was to rule the US he would have 2 years to solve our problems then "turn evil" in 2006, if that's what this so called "bible code" was talking about, but I don't remember. Just and idea..

I like the clone possibility
would make for a good movie

When does everyone think the NWO will come to power and show it's ugly face? We all say soon..but how many years to you think we have left?

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 05:15 PM
link   
our pope right now is setting the stage for the
antichrist. he is in the midst of what the new agers want, and
that is the joining of all religions.

at the antichrist time he will have all religions joined.

he will be born of a hebrew nun, a false virgin.

heres how its prophecied to take place by many saints.

the apostasy started at vatican ll, the new age council.

the prophecy of lasalett clearly states.

"" Rome will lose the faith and "become" the "seat" of the antichrist ""

after this pope who is not a real pope, but a man who sets the stage fr the antichrist, there will
be a good pope.

there are only two popes after this one predicted.

One good, the other as antichrist.

before this happens there will be a great chastisement. this will come before the good pope after john paul. we will be without
a pope for some time.

than after the great chastisement we will have a good pope.

after this during the era of peace rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. at this
point you will see the micro chip in full force, and it will be forced on all.

the micro chip is the mark of the beast.

the beast represents all those in government and not in government who conduct evil plots
against God.

the mark of the beast is the chip which it creats.

And when the bible says he will reign for seven years its true.

three of those seven years will be hidden though, and the other three will be not hidden.

when he comes into power he will be in his 30s.

even one prophecy says, do not look him directly in the eyes, for he will have such mind control that he will
mezmorize you.

non the less the chastisement has to come first, and before the chastisement the
'great" sign of christ has to come first.

then the good pope and era of peace.

than the antichrist who will probably become the final and last antipope who will claim
to be the messiah.

than the end will come.

peace.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hmm...was that prophecy introduced before....or after the pope became a figure head in the church?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerco
i ask that i dont get any hate replies to this if ur not religious but i was thinking. I think that the new world order might be the "beast" that is in the book of Revolutions in the Bible. what do you all think??

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i think the mark of the beast is gonna be a chip implanted into a persons body

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I agree with f16 and truth that the mark is going to be a chip with all your info implanted on your body. The chips that are coming out now are just conditioning for the wave of requirements that will come. Eventually people will have to tkae the chip as a "passport".

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 06:55 PM
link   
what will we do

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 09:53 PM
link   
We need to avoid the chips as much as possible and try to replicate the technology so as to bypass it. Or accept it with open arms.

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yes, the Pope's been declared the Antichrist candidate.

In fact, every Pope I can recall (and some that are historical) were promoted as the Antichrist.

As to the "chip"... why worry about that? Social Security cards were the first thing in modern times that were declared to be the "mark of the beast." Just try getting any legal documents without your SS#.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join