It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your bionic alien control center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
When the aliens put my bionic body back together and merged it into my flesh body I was fully aware of the alien technology within me, and where the major components were positioned so as to directly and subtly control the flesh body.

One of the major components is a body language and manipulation control center positioned at the base of the spine. This control center is alien hardware created from alien metals and other elements and is more solid than the human flesh and bone body, which is a type of matter energy existing on a very limited range of energy frequencies.

The control center also has levels, each on a separate dimensional plane, which all function in harmonic sequence, permitting the control of the human body and mind, as well as the soul and astral bodies of the individual.

There are also technicians on other dimensions who operate and maintain this multileveled control center.

I had a large high voltage body massager which I had been placing over my third eye area in order to physically stimulate it into opening. This idea occurred to me after reading about Lobsang Rampa's physical operation aimed at opening his third eye.

After the aliens taught me about our multidimensional alien-human bionic bodies I decided to see what would happen if I placed the high voltage massager directly over the alien control center at the base of my spine.

I lay flat on my back and placed the device just below my genital area, and then just relaxed.

Within moments an invisible being grabbed the electronic device and shoved it violently to one side. Then powerful hands gripped my thighs and I could feel the alien technology being adjusted and repositioned. The beings started working frantically to fix whatever damage I had caused, and for over an hour I just lay there while they performed a whole lot of technical work.

That was many years ago and yet the device still has the same effect on the alien technology connected to me. Anytime I place the device at the base of my spine the invisible beings grab it and push it out of the way, and then start fixing the control center even though I can feel everything they are doing.

Sometimes the beings become faintly visible while they are doing this work, yet visible or not their actions are very physical and sometimes extremely painful.

The device is an old cyclonic hand held massager which runs on AC power. The company that makes them have switched to DC power these days and charge AU$1000- per unit. (I bought mine secondhand for $5-) However I tried using smaller types of AC-powered body massagers a couple of times and the aliens did react, although not so alarmingly.

I'm confident that anyone can get similar reactions from the aliens by placing a similar device over the bionic control center of their own bodies. Try it. Get a similar device and place it at the base of your spine, then lay back and fully relax. You could even say something like, "I know you're there, and I won't be afraid if you make your presence felt."

Truth is stranger than fiction.

image from www.wingmakers.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The base of your spine is the area that represents the burned off pairs of DNA thanks to our alien buddies. I am not sure what the electricity does but obviously it has some kind of pick me up effect.

Hey if it works do it.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The aliens no doubt they left some traces of their scientific manipulation. However the flesh body with its DNA is just one aspect of the human multidimensional vehicle.

Under your DNA based body there is another body with completely altered DNA. And inside of that body there is alien technology.

Our true selves are not the flesh body, the altered body, or the alien technology. We are the consciousness itself, which is projected from our original forms, via human bodies held in suspended animation within the hardware of the matrix; and scaled down to semiconscious earth human standards.

The aliens do the work of the soul, or God. And that work entails creating and maintaining life forms for God, or the soul, to experience the infinite aspects of life through . Therefore we'll find traces of alien intervention on all the different aspects of our multidimensional forms, which I think are nine in number; for each earth human.

Perhaps if the aliens had not seared the DNA at the base of our spines we would now have tails?

If you are concerned about what they've done to the human being on earth, then you'll turn to stone when you see what the altered body within you has had done to it.

Encountering the aliens working with the technology which is connected to you won't make you feel real happy. More than likely you will go into shock, from which many will never recover.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Aztec, you really ought to be a sci-fiction author or something. You really have some wacky beliefs!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
All it takes is some electrical device placed on your bottom to conjure up these invisible aliens? Shouldn't there be more reports on weird things happening to people who have such electric devices? And surely there must be strange things to happen to people that physically get electric shocked, but I never read about any sense of possession or odd events when somebody does get shocked. That doesn't negate the possibility though.

I do want to pose this question to aztec regarding his assertions:

Why if aliens keep themselves so well hidden from humanity while man is living on the surface of the earth, do they apparently forego any kind of camoflage regarding UFOs? Humans on earth see them and photograph them, and pilots see them all the time. Why do they want us to see them in one capacity and not the other? Why this discrepancy in thinking? Also, why can some UFOs apparently be shot down with very mortal and physical alien creatures inside? Are these particular aliens from our physical plane and like us have alien-doubles of their bodies in other dimensions? Or are they they the actual multi-dimensional alien beings, but get caught in our dimension and become just as mortal as us? I need answers to these questions.

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Heelstone

I have read a number of reports of people experiencing beings working at their lower spine area, and someone on these boards mentioned something about vibrators conjuring ghosts. So there definitely is something strange and paranormal happening at the lower spine area. The aliens showed me what our bodies actually are and so I knew what was happening once I placed the device in that area, however without the correct knowledge people could imagine anything when they experience strange phenomena in that area.

As I mentioned the aliens have a number of devices planted inside our multidimensional forms, and so the lower spine is not the only area which will cause the aliens concern when an electrical device is placed upon it.

The top of the head is another major control center although that has a more subtle function relating more to consciousness itself. People putting an electromagnetic helmet on their heads experience being with God, going to other worlds, meeting dead relatives etc etc. Their consciousness gets shifted to alternate states, some real some not real. This investigation has a long way to go and speculation is rampant.

The aliens that are close to us hide because it will destroy our cultures and our reality if they reveal themselves. They always try to give the impression that they're coming from afar, and that is why they allow people to see ufo's and other things from afar.

The original aliens are oceanic beings like the tentacled aliens. That's why our holy scriptures tell us that in the beginning God was with the water, and then created light, dry lands, the heavens, and humans etc. The aliens living in the liquid atmosphere have created many different humanoid beings on many dimensions and worlds. Some of the beings created get their energy from digesting the matter from the worlds they're on, and therefore they have organs of digestion and seem like us in many ways; while other beings use more complex forms of energy as their food and so don't have organs as we know them. All the beings are part of the same system of life extending from and overseen by the oceanic beings living in a liquid atmosphere.

So we encounter many types of alien being and wonder about their position in the natural scheme of things, thinking that perhaps some of the beings are superior to others, or more real than the others because they have organs like us and appear to be under the same laws of physics that we are under.

Some types of alien have superior powers to other types of alien, and can appear god-like in their capacities, however they're still basically created beings which have a beginning and an exit from the material system.

In folklore it is a common belief that plants have invisible beings caring for them and helping them to grow and flourish. This is what's happening to us also. The more subtle forms of life are working to maintain and control the grosser forms of life. So the grosser alien life forms we see are maintained by less gross aliens of a different nature.

From my understanding the oceanic beings project energy bodies into the dry material dimensions, and those energy beings generate different types of energy by manipulating the subtle forms of matter, and with the new type of energy they generate they are able to manipulate even grosser forms of matter, until they are able to manipulate the grossest forms of matter with gross bodies that they have created and cultivated. However all beings have an inner subtle source connection which leads them back out of the gross matter to their true source.

So the subtle aliens are just as important as the grosser aliens, and are just performing different tasks within the multidimensional system. The subtle beings do have organs, although they are nothing like our own organs and do not need gross matter in order to maintain themselves.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
my back is kinda sore..does that mean aliens are messing with me??? how could i know if they were?? [honest question]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Aztec,

I am aware of the multi-body argument.

I even know the 5 bodies prophet Bob Dobbs.

But as I have argued with him there is only one body that matters and that is the spirit body.

The physical body is the container and thus control' in this realm.

There is also the melding now with the electric body which is a subset of all reality in 3d.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
SirCyco
You can be relatively certain that aliens are working with your body in various ways, however it's difficult to guess if the back pains are caused by that. I don't know of a way to analyze accurately which pains are cause by alien intervention. With my own body I'm so familiar with their devices and manipulations that I usually know if a pain I have has being caused by the aliens or not.

NEO
I believe people are slowly being awoken to other dimensions and aspects of reality, such as the electric body you mentioned. I think full awakening could take hundreds of years for the collective consciousness, if it happens at all.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Do Aliens have teeth???

Cuz I have teeth!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
When the aliens put my bionic body back together and merged it into my flesh body I was fully aware of the alien technology within me, and where the major components were positioned so as to directly and subtly control the flesh body.

One of the major components is a body language and manipulation control center positioned at the base of the spine. This control center is alien hardware created from alien metals and other elements and is more solid than the human flesh and bone body, which is a type of matter energy existing on a very limited range of energy frequencies.

The control center also has levels, each on a separate dimensional plane, which all function in harmonic sequence, permitting the control of the human body and mind, as well as the soul and astral bodies of the individual.

There are also technicians on other dimensions who operate and maintain this multileveled control center.

I had a large high voltage body massager which I had been placing over my third eye area in order to physically stimulate it into opening. This idea occurred to me after reading about Lobsang Rampa's physical operation aimed at opening his third eye.

After the aliens taught me about our multidimensional alien-human bionic bodies I decided to see what would happen if I placed the high voltage massager directly over the alien control center at the base of my spine.

I lay flat on my back and placed the device just below my genital area, and then just relaxed.

Within moments an invisible being grabbed the electronic device and shoved it violently to one side. Then powerful hands gripped my thighs and I could feel the alien technology being adjusted and repositioned. The beings started working frantically to fix whatever damage I had caused, and for over an hour I just lay there while they performed a whole lot of technical work.

That was many years ago and yet the device still has the same effect on the alien technology connected to me. Anytime I place the device at the base of my spine the invisible beings grab it and push it out of the way, and then start fixing the control center even though I can feel everything they are doing.

Sometimes the beings become faintly visible while they are doing this work, yet visible or not their actions are very physical and sometimes extremely painful.

The device is an old cyclonic hand held massager which runs on AC power. The company that makes them have switched to DC power these days and charge AU$1000- per unit. (I bought mine secondhand for $5-) However I tried using smaller types of AC-powered body massagers a couple of times and the aliens did react, although not so alarmingly.

I'm confident that anyone can get similar reactions from the aliens by placing a similar device over the bionic control center of their own bodies. Try it. Get a similar device and place it at the base of your spine, then lay back and fully relax. You could even say something like, "I know you're there, and I won't be afraid if you make your presence felt."

Truth is stranger than fiction.

image from www.wingmakers.com...

I am sorry. I cant take this any more. I have an open mind, but this has got to be the most insane thing I have ever heard. How convenient that all these alien bionic parts are on other dimensions...that must be why we cant see then...huh? So Azzy, are you joking around? I think you must be, and I am just letting everyone in here know that. Give me one spec of evidence supporting your alien bionic flesh body configuration theory and Ill believe you. Something I can see, or calculate. Because that is all that is real in this world. You can continue to try and fool people into believeing things such as this, for your own amusement. Ill just watch and shake my head.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The device is an old cyclonic hand held massager which runs on AC power. The company that makes them have switched to DC power these days and charge AU$1000- per unit. (I bought mine secondhand for $5-)

Do you still have this thing? What model type? How much electricity is it pulling? Does it have to be AC?

So Seapeople, you going to investigate this? Report back to us about the aliens that come fix you're transdimensional implants.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   

SevenZeroOne
Yes some aliens have teeth and some are just like humans. There are many different types of aliens and some don't have teeth. The tentacled aliens don't have teeth or bones. Some aliens are like that cop on Terminator 2 who can split into numerous parts and then merge back together. They are a type of liquid intelligence that can pour themselves into any body or shell and then pour themselves out like water. Those aliens can manifest in any form and sometimes will appear to have teeth and sometimes not. I have had those types of aliens inside of me many times and they normally leave a strong metallic electric type of taste in my mouth.

Seapeople
When I began telling people about the aliens that i've been interacting with I didn't expect anyone to believe me, and that wasn't, and isn't, my intention at all. Some individuals write to me saying they believe me etc and I usually get a strange feeling, wondering how anyone can just believe a stranger who writes about such strange concepts. There's no way I would have believed this stuff without experiencing it first.

The purpose in writing this strange stuff is to plant it into peoples' subconscious as nothing more than one more strange concept for them to contemplate. Then, if the same types of aliens i've met begin interacting with the people who've read my words, there is a chance that what I have written will arise from the subconscious of those people and help them to make sense of what is happening to them.

I expect people to form their own opinions about these aliens, and even learn a vast amount more than I have discovered about them, and not just take my own opinions as the absolute truth.

I know how important this information is, and yet I expect everyone else to consider it to be nothing more than the ramblings of an eccentric moron.

So what you have written makes perfect sense to me, and I certainly don't take offense or anything like that from it.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Aztec,
Tell me if I understand this correctly. We are all controlled by aliens. They keep this from us by only alowing us to view things in certain measurable dimensions. We are basically like the terminator.

Now can I ask you this,

Do we still have free will?
Why are we here if we were created by these beings from another dimension? What is the purpose? What are the final objections of the aliens? And finally, why is it that we all cant see them? What makes you different than me?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   

ShadowHasNoSource
Yes i still have the device. The info written on it is: Cyclo-Massage(tm) Type H.U.75 220-240v~ 50Hz 45w

I spoke to the company in Australia and they said they have switched to making the devices with DC power, although the British company may still make the AC units.

It has a motor inside of it that spins around at variable speeds and it glows in the dark slightly even when it is switched off, so there's some type of residual energy which sticks to it?

I've tried using smaller AC powered devices and they did work a little. There seems to be something about the electromagnetic energy generated by the spinning motor which makes an impact on the aliens and their dimensions.

Seapeople
We're not like the terminator, some types of aliens are, and they can pour themselves into different bodies through devices which they attach to humans and other body shells.

We do still have free will, although it is very limited and restricted, and will be taken away if we pursue certain forbidden branches of research.

The purpose of the beings creating life on worlds and then entering those life forms is to experience different types of natures and learn from them, just like virtual reality zones can allow us to experience things which are normally impossible.

We can't normally see the aliens because our consciousness is kept at a low level and our bodies are tuned to perceive only certain dimensions.

I'm not sure why I can perceive these beings, possibly I am one of their lab rats or guinea pigs?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What is this forbidden research field? And wouldnt we all be the guinee pigs? Give me something, anything at all. You have to have some knowledge that serve as proof. You call them the aliens, you can communicate with them. What language do they speak? Think logical about it. If these things really happen to you, you must have some sort of evidence. All these things you speak of, all this information you have. In it somewhere is the proof. Unless it is all a lie.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Honestly, I can withstand the shock, tell them to merge/wake me up. If I don't, tell them they can eat me or something.

new topics

top topics

join