It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra_Phoenix For Moderator

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Thx for your support Saucerian.

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
You guys still havent got the old 'lots of posts != good poster' thing, have you?

Also, these message boards are much older than this current incarnation of the board, and there are many other users who have been around for much longer than UP.

DAMN RIGHT

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wenn Sie ein Vermittler Sie alle sein wollen, meinen Kennzeichen sollen folgen, bevor ich alle schlechten Dinge machte, die ich machte. Wenn ich war gut daţ ich ein groţer Vermittler war, hoffe ich eines Tages, meine Position wiederzugewinnen, als Vermittler nach Beweisen mich selbst zuverl”ssig und vertrauensw¸rdig vom Verwaltung Personal und die restlichen Mitglieder hier an diesem Ausschuţ.

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thats german right????? I know some, but obviously not enough.

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I shouldn't give up the Hochdeutsch lessons just yet MM (could be typo's); but it's a reasonable appeal for restoration based on the best of your old ways.
Why not write it in English?

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is the rummest stuff: "Wenn Sie ein Vermittler Sie alle sein wollen" and "vom Verwaltung"; but that said -it appears to be an apologia.
It isn't what Estragon would regard as excellent High German but I think it's roughly:
"If you all want to be moderators, you should be as I was before I did all my nefarious deeds. I was a good moderator. I hope one day to regain my position and to be regarded as credible and reliable by administrators and other members of the board."

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well, to me, apology accepted? You may have done wrong, but you know you did and are sorry for it. So obviously you aren't a mad man. But MM, if you do get your position back, I would give you a second chance. For one bout of insanity shouldn't tarnish a persons image, if it did, we all psychos.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Excellent job translating that Estragon
As I realize my German is horrible these days. You basically translated everything I was attempting to say. James thanks for seeing my side of the situation, your support is highly grateful.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Before people get all lovey-dovey with MM, maybe they should read what MM has been saying about simon recently in this thread...

here

Fixed broken link...

[Edited on 26-11-2002 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 08:50 PM
link   
equals Babysitter. As you can see by Thomas Crownes responses, you don't have to be fair, or of a level head, non-partisan, knowledgeable, etc. in order to qualify. As far as my experience goes, there are only two (and there may be more) moderators that do reflect those qualities, William and Estragon. Keep in mind that I haven't read much of what others (moderators) may have posted, but, Thomas Crowne...I have no 'love' for Freemason, or his obvious, and admitted, arrogant style, but really, your 'duty' as implied by the title 'moderator' is to act as judge or referee, not protagonist/antagonist. (That is my duty) LOL. Ultimately, if you want to look at the politics, it would probably be William who would be making any suggestion to Simon with regards to suggesting 'moderatorship', as he mentioned that he has some sort of experience in his proffessional life with this. So, as Darth Vader, he is at the Helm of the Empire, and Simon, well, he may be the Emperor, but it is William that swings the light sabre. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...I find your lack of faith disturbing Captain Needa........

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Before people get all lovey-dovey with MM, maybe they should read what MM has been saying about simon recently in this thread...

pub173.ezboard.com...

It appears it has been removed.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 09:06 PM
link   
go STar WArs sorry couldnt resist

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, the campaign to enthrone Ultra-Phoe on high has now lasted longer than the US mid-terms; but it does seem to have allowed some stimulating discussion of Mods and posters and my impression has been that such discussion -within the bounds of decorum and the responsibilities implicit in one's membership of a Board - has been a good thing.
And my dear MM, I think the past has now been sufficiently well-aired and your Entschuldigungsscreiben well-received.
Now would seem the ideal time to step firmly back inside, or exit stage left - and then close the door securely, whichever you choose.
I am sure I am not entirely alone in hoping that you choose the former alternative and cann join us in lively discussion and aggressive argument without any hint of personal rancour.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Editted due to above message.

[Edited on 26-11-2002 by Ma-Ha-Bone]

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon
Well, the campaign to enthrone Ultra-Phoe on high has now lasted longer than the US mid-terms

I'll be back !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join