It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra_Phoenix For Moderator

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I didn't ask, I was told. When a moderator position is needed, the inner circle make suggestions and then the grand poo-bah, who is unnamed and unknown, declare the new moderator. The candidate has the option to refuse, of course, but only one has refused the position, and he's never been heard from since.

Free-Mason, who cares what your opinion is. What's the matter, you don't like disrespect? Funny, as disrespectful and offensive as you are, people would think that you relish it, you idiotic pseudo-bigot.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Actually troylawson, to answer your question, the lady of the lake gave Arthur a sheath for Excalibur, which, when he is carrying this sheath, he shall never be injured. I am not sure, I will have to read my legends book again.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Main point: You said that *everybody* got the heads up...With a category as broadly-defined as *everybody* would've included moi.

Everyone should have received the U2U... there must be yet another bug in the XMB code. I just sent you a U2U... let me know if you don't get one.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, I just got it, so I reduced my sig. Also, yes, most posts don't mean anything. But if those multiple posts are good, then they do mean something.

And UP, if you haven't asked and what not, remember. If you ever do, hope you are happy and don't abuse the power given. For some on here have, and they wrecked havoc on the board. Of course, they are no longer a mod.

Ultra_Phoenix for EL PRESEDENTE!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i havent recieved a U2u

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I had been coming to this site for some time before ever joining the message board.
I have enjoyed the jousting on the political forums and just started to look outside of that subject matter. Much to my chagrin, I found Eminem butt threads and post count seekers looking for their kindergarten gold stars.
Now, a forum to give moderator status to someone who has proven to be nothing more than the 'Andy' to the Right Wings 'Amos'?
Am I missing something? Is ATS, a place that should be yelling to the high heavens !Reichstag Fire over 9/11! or !Dept. of Justice detention camps!, getting chumpy?

P.S. I received no U2U on regs, but have gotten others.

P.S.S. Tyler, I have not found much in your posts, but the Romeo y Julieta Churchill is my favorite smoke ( Cuban only), so I'll not demonize a fancier! Try the Cuban Bolivar in the same size, great stuff!

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am not so sure about what the heck you just got through saying, B-T, but it seems in your usual irritating manner you've said that since the terror attacks in NY we have strayed from where the site should have been going. Am I correct?

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

And UP, if you haven't asked and what not, remember. If you ever do, hope you are happy and don't abuse the power given. For some on here have, and they wrecked havoc on the board. Of course, they are no longer a mod.

Ultra_Phoenix for EL PRESEDENTE!!!

I never abused from my all powerfull power !

I follow these principles :

- I don't ask to someone to do something that I can't do myself.

- I don't like favouritism and I don't use it.

- I stay fair as most as possible.

- I don't lie. Not because I'm a bad liar, but if you lie, it will come back to you very soon when you don't expect it and peoples don't respect liars.

- Peoples who are under your orders will follow you if they believe you & know your capacity.

- And last but not least, if you don't do what I asked you, I shoot you !!!!!

Of course, I'm not perfect and faultless I have many lacks like everybody.

After all, we are just all poor humans.

VIVA EL PRESIDENTE ULTRA_PHOENIX !!!

[Edited on 13-11-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I am not so sure about what the heck you just got through saying, B-T, but it seems in your usual irritating manner you've said that since the terror attacks in NY we have strayed from where the site should have been going. Am I correct?

Drivel. I'll make it simple for you. Tell me if you need footnotes.

ATS - not threads about the newage Elvis's butt or getting post count stars, ok?

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think I should be a Mod.

I've go the sharp suit, the Doc Martins, A vespa.........

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 08:27 AM
link   
But you don't have a Mac... you gotta have a new Mac.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 08:56 AM
link   
But Lupe do you have an extensive collection of The Jam.and The Who records and an A-Z of Brighton?

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm an Ace Face mate.
*shoves thumbs into his lapels and does "the bird" *

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What? No Elvis Costello? THe Clash?

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
But you don't have a Mac... you gotta have a new Mac.

Damn it !!! I'll never be a mod then.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 09:13 PM
link   
ha ha id have a PC over a mod any day. Least ill be happy for a verylong time when all ur macs die but lets not get into that here

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I got both E.C. and the Clash. Is there a problem, pal?

Originally posted by Bout Time

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i think the moderator we have now is good enough for now

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I got both E.C. and the Clash. Is there a problem, pal?

Originally posted by Bout Time

Clearly the two most seminal music sources in my life, followed by Stevie Ray Vaughn . I had a 16 month long project that was a 90 mile drive for me each way, and I restocked my boyhood collection of both.....it does lose a little something going from vinyl to digital on CD. Even though, I did get a little misty hearing 'Allison' & 'Straight to Hell' again after all those years.

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yeah! Go U-P!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join