It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns you? Some disturbing facts that affect everyone!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anyhoo
It was actually very depressing to read what you wrote and to see the magnitude of it.

Except for the fact that it is just a hoax - why ignore that?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Anyhoo
It was actually very depressing to read what you wrote and to see the magnitude of it.

Except for the fact that it is just a hoax - why ignore that?

Why do you say it is a fact that it is just a hoax?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
I thought IMF stood for IRS Master File, Which is a cryptic file only the IRS can read or trained professionals.

And that you can ask for at anytime, because the IRS computer system isnt very reliable.

Also Human Capital, As disturbing as it sounds, is used to estimate how much taxes US can expect to collect over the next what ever years for budgeting purposes.

Its sound kinda bad, but they do need to budget and know what they can expect to have and what to spend it on. those are just the 2 things I know of not sure of the rest of the stuff

Im sorry. Your post is exactly why I research things for myself and do not blindly follow the "idiots of expertise". From your very first 8 words, you are wrong. You are misguided. You soeak of ignorance on the topic, but attempt to represent yourself as someone of knowledge.

The IMF stands for the International Monetary Fund...not the IRS Master File. Sooooo everything else you claim is not to be taken seriously at all. You also stated that your incorrect assumprtion of what the IMF was "something you know of", in reality, you know nothing of it at all, and anyone who repeats you is spreading ignorance, because you are wrong, and presenting yourself thast you know what you are talking about. Good Luck with that....

I am not trying to sound like a bully. I am not one, but I want other posters to know that they have to take information here as a starting point, and not the difinite truth, when a poster claims something. We all want the truth. Just speak the truth.

Please take 10 seconds to look something up on line before spouting verbal diaherria.

edit on 13-10-2011 by MentalGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer
Taxes are required.

Without taxes how would we fund schools, hospitals, libraries, and our government?

Yes unfortunately at this point it seems Welfare to the Government parasites is the only way we know of. But that does not need to be the only way...and why the Federal Government and not state and local Government ?

Government, Politicians, LawMakers, Police....all welfare recipients, all of their income, health benefits, retirement, savings, etc... comes from contributions of taxpayers...they are a "burdened expense of the taxpayer", they do not generate any revenue, they are not producers...none would be beneficial to me as an employer, they are leeches from the peoples blood, and sweat.....

What makes Government welfare from the people, and corporate welfare from the people any different from someone in the hood? All Federal Government departments and employees are welfare recipient, non revenue generating, parasites, and we need to rethink their obligations, terms, income, and jod descriptions.

Ron Paul knows this and too many trailer park, broke ass, "republicans", are stupidly blind sheep playing into the hands of their welfare recipient, government leech leaders..Its funny in a simplistic way...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jezebel

I own myself. If they don't like it, too bad.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Okay, so I think I have the answer to Number 1.

If anyone else wants to throw in their 2 cents please feel free!

CONSPIRACY THEORY:
Separating Fact & Fiction

1. The IRS is not a US government agency. It is an agency of the IMF
(International Monetary Fund) (Diversified Metal Products v I.R.S et al.
CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg.
5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391)

FACT: The IRS is an Agency of The United States Treasury
Resource: en.wikipedia.org...

FACT: The United States Treasury is a, ( 1 of 3), part of the Executive Branch of The US Government
Resource: Resource: en.wikipedia.org...

FACT: The Treasury helped found The IMF (International Monetary Fund), along with 28 other nations
Resource: www.treasury.gov...
Resource: www.imf.org...

How is The IRS an agency of The IMF?

EXAMPLE:

John Doe pays taxes to The IRS. The IRS then takes those taxes, and transfers it to The Treasury.
The Treasury can now do whatever they want with the taxes John Doe paid, i.e. Military spending,
Economic Spending, and Political Spending. The Treasury could then, technically, take John Doe's Taxes,
and put it towards The IMF (International Monitary Fund). Therefore making your IRS Agency an Agency of
The IMF.

P.S.

First post, and I'm new... Shwing!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Bumping this eleven year old thread, lol

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

<< 1  2  3   >>

join