It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction on Last Day of Earth!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Perhaps also interresting to look in the science channel for PlanetX, just started a topic about it. PlanetX has everything to do with the end of the world as we know it, and also with the end of menkind.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
Planet X is indeed called Rupert, not an artificial star. What destroyed the 5th planet was either a comet strike or God destroying the resting place of the Nephilim.

hint: go for your second choice, but change nephilim into Lucifer...

And as for the last day? My guess is somewhere in the year 3003 at the least. Depends when God comes back, because he says he will reign ON EARTH for 1000 years, then destroy it and build a new one.

2012 would be a better guess I think because you would have the Mayans and Egyptians on your side...

The 1.000 years is also the time Lucifer will be in hell... we menkind will honour our Gof after 2012 for about 1.000 years, after that we don't want to be slaves anymore, and we are high enough developed. When God wants to colonize another planet by killing etc. we will go against him, because we are advanced enough. That is just like what Lucifer did. The 1,000 years are just the time we don't fight against our God because we can't and have not really a reason (we will be glad for the technological singularity) but then we will see things different... just like Lucifer... that is the Apocalyps.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Surfup is it rational of you to dismiss the beliefs just because you don't belief in the almightyness? where is the logic in that, where is the rational thinking in that?

Disposing hundreds of thousands of pages written thousands of years ago, with describing in them airplanes, technologies, the Gods, all the happenings back then... all the buildings build, the pyramids.

Isn't it rational thinking to say that it wasn't all nonsense but just that it perhaps wasn't an almightyness but looked almighty?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wasn't planet X proved to be false? I mean, planet X was the original name for Pluto. And i remember watching something about the other Planet X awhile ago and the guy said in the following months, temperatures would change and the oceans would flood..... that was in August. Nothing has happened, it could be just one big mix-up that no-one got around to fixing. But whatever.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don't think the time of Jesus was millions of years ago

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
ill tell you when the world is gonna end. Its gonna be when the last two of the four original totem poles in Urruaca mesa fall. Then hell is going to rise, and day will turn to night.

And I believe the only thing that will save us is god.

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by omega1]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think there's 2 schools of thought, as in the End (the END) and the End (as we know it).

Everything has changed several times (AS WE KNOW IT).

The Terence McKenna theory of Time/Novelty converging at ZERO on 12/21/2012 is the latter.

Think of the years between horizon changing events over civilization. It used to be, 1000 years between entries warranting a journal entry in history. Now we make a new supercomputer twice as good as the old one every WEEK.

I say by 12/21/2012 we will learn the truth _ WE ARE THE MACHINE ELVES. WE WILL BE THE ALIENS.

As for the end (The End)? It will be an apocolyptic asteroid. Odds favor this. When? Anytime now or a few thousand years from now...but it's way overdue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join