It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crop circle website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I dont think this has been posted before, but I found a very interesting website on crop circles today.

www.cropcirclenews.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sftprez
I dont think this has been posted before, but I found a very interesting website on crop circles today.

www.cropcirclenews.com...

Yep i've seen that site, very good one too

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
the one thing is i have found it somewhat hard to navigate around in, although i havnt been on it very much.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Isnt it possible that all crop circles are made by humans?

I know that I will get jumped all over for that.....but isnt it possible?

I know humans make at the very least...most of them. So couldnt they make them all?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Judging from the anomalies, the sightings during the forming of the crop formations and the often small time frames... I think that there is reason no to think that humans made all.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Isnt it possible that all crop circles are made by humans?

I know that I will get jumped all over for that.....but isnt it possible?

I know humans make at the very least...most of them. So couldnt they make them all?

i see your point, but it would be a little difficult to have THAT many people make THAT many cropcircles, not that im saying the alien idea is any more probable.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If it were merely a conspiracy of men, it would be an even MORE impressive feat than the paranormal explanations.

Given the frequency of recent *poof* circles, where you literally turn around and they are there... I don't think the 'landing site' theory holds.

The increasing complexity from traditional sacred and simple geometric forms to freakin' FRACTALS is awesome (in the true sense of the word).

If it is just men, they are not only the greatest conspirators to ever live, but among the best artists.

Perhaps it IS just men, but from another time, sending back messages the only way they can. If you were bound by the laws of nature, wind, gravity, etc.... meaning that's the extent of your temporal control... the only canvas would be maliable fields of vegetation you knew were once there.

Just a thought. First contact won't be an essay or explanantion...just the word HI.

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by RANT]

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Judging from the anomalies, the sightings during the forming of the crop formations and the often small time frames... I think that there is reason no to think that humans made all.

What anomalies during the forming of crop circle formations? As far as I know noone has filmed crop circles being formed other than by humans. You are probably referring to balls of light being seen above crop circle formations. As far as I could tell, these lights were not forming the crop circle, they were just flying around. Could have very easily be added in afterwards. When someone films these lights doing something, then I will believe it.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid

What anomalies during the forming of crop circle formations? As far as I know noone has filmed crop circles being formed other than by humans. You are probably referring to balls of light being seen above crop circle formations. As far as I could tell, these lights were not forming the crop circle, they were just flying around. Could have very easily be added in afterwards. When someone films these lights doing something, then I will believe it.

I recommend visiting some of the following links:

BLT Research has real data concerning biophysical changes in the plants (e.g. node lengthening, node expulsion cavities, 90 degree bends in brittle plants without breakage, and soon to be released significant changes in the soil itself)
www.bltresearch.com...

For your viewing pleasure, visit Temporary Temples by Steve Alexander. Aerial shots of most of the best crop circles found in England viewable at no charge to you!
www.temporarytemples.co.uk...

If you're interested in the sacred geometry that has been found in crop circles (including new Euclidean Theorems never seen before), here's a link to one of the coolest Flash sites on the internet (IMHO). Note-Many crop circles require construction lines (if humans were to be making them with the ole stomping out method) that are non-existent. Some are so incredible large (650000 square feet with 409 circles) of DOWNED plants, that it is frankly not possible to for humans to have made, much less without a single error.
www.cropcircle-archive.com...

If you're interested in what is behind the phenomenon, I suggest the following site by Freddy Silva. His views are not conventional but his insights are intriguing to say the least.
www.lovely.clara.net...

Anyone who honestly and whole-heartedly believes that humans are making these hasn't done the research. If you truly are skeptical, then by all means dig-in and read for yourself. Don't just go by the pictures either as humans can create seemingly impossible designs as seen from the air. Looking at these from all angles will reveal that the physical data points away from humans as the artists in many many cases.

More to come...

Peace,

~Jammer

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jammerman

Originally posted by greenkoolaid

I recommend visiting some of the following links:

BLT Research has real data concerning biophysical changes in the plants (e.g. node lengthening, node expulsion cavities, 90 degree bends in brittle plants without breakage, and soon to be released significant changes in the soil itself)
www.bltresearch.com...

For your viewing pleasure, visit Temporary Temples by Steve Alexander. Aerial shots of most of the best crop circles found in England viewable at no charge to you!
www.temporarytemples.co.uk...

If you're interested in the sacred geometry that has been found in crop circles (including new Euclidean Theorems never seen before), here's a link to one of the coolest Flash sites on the internet (IMHO). Note-Many crop circles require construction lines (if humans were to be making them with the ole stomping out method) that are non-existent. Some are so incredible large (650000 square feet with 409 circles) of DOWNED plants, that it is frankly not possible to for humans to have made, much less without a single error.
www.cropcircle-archive.com...

If you're interested in what is behind the phenomenon, I suggest the following site by Freddy Silva. His views are not conventional but his insights are intriguing to say the least.
www.lovely.clara.net...

Anyone who honestly and whole-heartedly believes that humans are making these hasn't done the research. If you truly are skeptical, then by all means dig-in and read for yourself. Don't just go by the pictures either as humans can create seemingly impossible designs as seen from the air. Looking at these from all angles will reveal that the physical data points away from humans as the artists in many many cases.

More to come...

Peace,

~Jammer

very nice links. ill have to look more deeply into them a little later when i have time, but look pretty interesting.

top topics

join