It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbwar.com has been TERMINATED!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Now just who has the power to terminate a website and also erase it from the internet archive? Hmmmm...

web.archive.org...://www.orbwar.com/

They have even taken it off the "Whois" record. You can't even
reserve the domain name.

THINK! Just who has the power to do this? And WHY!!! Was someone on
to something? Actions speak louder than words. I sure hope someone screen
capped that website.

The website traces to LA

www.networksolutions.com...;jsessionid=B
4D0A21JK2DLWCWLEALSFEY?_requestid=2376403

orbwar.com Back-order this name

Registration Service Provided By: PageClickDomains
Visit: pageclickdomains.com...

Domain name: ORBWAR.COM

Registrant Contact:

not available not available (info@o...)
+1.not available
Fax:
not available
not available, CA not available
US

Administrative Contact:

+1.not available
Fax:
not available
US

Technical Contact:

+1.not available
Fax:
not available
US

Billing Contact:

+1.not available
Fax:
not available
US

Name Servers:
NS1.FROMBACH.COM
NS2.FROMBACH.COM
NS3.FROMBACH.COM

Creation date: 13 Feb 2003 00:39:33
Expiration date: 13 Feb 2004 00:39:33

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by energy_wave]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
do you know more details about this?

what is the spraying about in that link? tear gas or water cannons?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think Orbs. But just what are they?

There might be something about orbs in here...

www.deepspace4.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
While looking out the car window in a shopping mall parking lot I noticed a swinging object in the thin cloud cover above. Clearly it was some type of weather balloon because of its size and that it maintained the same altitude during observation. It appeared to be baby blue in color and swung back and forth as if it had a low and heavy center of gravity. Only after computer enhancement was performed did the image reveal that the weather balloon had two hanging "baskets". Within less than 30 minutes later and three miles away an orb was spotted in the same cloud region. Is this some kind of slow chemical dispersion device?

216.239.41.104...:9yBRhYoIcnkJ:www.orbwar.com/weather-balloon.htm+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
216.239.41.104...:V-n5CRL-UsoJ:www.orbwar.com/barium-iridescent-clouds.htm+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

216.239.41.104...:VBPXqifCdyoJ:www.orbwar.com/orb-contrail-crossing.htm+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Orbwar-Interesting Mural in California, chemtrail photos, and 911 evidence,

It's halfway down the page. Maybe they killed the site because of the 911 evidence?

mayanmajix.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
November 17, 2003 it was arnold schwarzenegger- link.

216.239.41.104...:7ZjCg6CX_QwJ:www.ufocity.com/modules/mylinks/visit.php%3Fcid%3D3%26lid%3D114+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I think they were on to something...

It certainly appears that way.

What straw broke the camel's back?

There's been quite an increase in chemtrails around my area.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Orb's you say?

NOW, do you see the LIGHT?

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
they were definetely on to something we got to figure out what and who stopped them.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
that was kinda stupid of whoever* killed the site,

woulnt they think it would just proove they were onto something?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I just found out there were photos of orbs around the
twin towers on 9/11.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Don't know if this helps, but this is what Google has in it's cache.

Click on the Cached link to get the backed up webpages. No pics were saved..which OrbWar was good for.

www.google.com...:www.orbwar.com+OrbWar

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Interesting,

a lot of barium salts have been found in chemtrails.

Like I have said before chemtrails have many purposes,

such as being part of the coverup of earth changes,

also to plant biologicals in the human population,

for military training and mapping etc, but this must already be completed.

and for weather modification.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hmm,

Maybe the govt. took down the website for "national security" reasons. That's all I can think of.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Two quick points.

One: If the website is owned and run by an indivisual and non-profitmaking, the individual can have any personal/contact details removed from the Whois info.

Two: If the Government took the site down and went to the trouble of erasing the Whois info etc, why the hell would they plaster a huge "Orbworld.com has been terminated" line across the page?

I could close down my website today and set it up in exactly the same. Then are you all gonna scream 'CONSPIRACY' when you can't login to a Punk Rock site?

Get real.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The following is from this link...

www.totse.com...

I am wondering about the incident of a UFO captured on amature video from a helicopter buzzing the WTC Towers about 3-6 months prior to 9/11. I seen the footage several times,even showed it to friends. You could find it on SCI-FI.com site. Now when you go to find that footage, its no where to be found. I find this quite odd, especially since 9/11. The video showed a small craft, kind of like a drone looking thing, hovering around one of the towers. The video captures this craft, zig zagging left and right at speeds I have never seen any human craft do. Then suddenly it accellerates at an incredibly fast speed right at the helicopter, whats interesting is that the entire time of the footage you hear the people in the helicopter, talking about this craft there are video taping. As the object approaches the helicopter, it stops suddenly then takes off into the sky, like the Enterprise Warping away at its top warp speed. It was absolutely amazing. I don't know if anyone else caught any of this on the net or not, or if it was ever found to be a fake. I personally thought the video looked pretty damn authentic to me. I guess the real mystery is why can't you find this incident any longer on the SCi-Fi.Com website. They don't even have it listed in their archives. Now if that does not sound like government cover-up, you tell me.

orbwar.com had the same video clip. Just a coincidence?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
According to our new resident spook HowardR, there are no chemtrails.

Seems I recently posted not more than an hour ago a comment on how a lot of stuff that one might call evidence is disappearing off the web.

maybe that is why the Spooks are DEMANDING evidence now, they know that soon there won't be any and they will win by default...

stay tuned.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
I personally thought the video looked pretty damn authentic to me. I guess the real mystery is why can't you find this incident any longer on the SCi-Fi.Com website. They don't even have it listed in their archives. Now if that does not sound like government cover-up, you tell me.

I've seen that video before. If I remember correctly, people said that Sci-Fi was responsible for that hoax. The lady in the helicopter is an actress?! There was a thread on ATS about it. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Here 'tis:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I agree that the site wasn't terminated, not by a government agency anyways. It's too obvious, the government wouldn't have stated that it was terminated, they would have just terminated it. The site is still there, we can still access it, someone just deleted everything off the site and said it was terminated. So technically it wasn't "terminated." If it was the government, there wouldn't be any archives of it, unless they were really sloppy. And I saw the footage of the ufo around the World Trade Center towers, to me it looked like a hoax. This is just my opinion though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join