It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Hating

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
ill say it again. the french gave saddam a nuclear reactor.

They didn't give it to him, they sold it to him. That is capitalism at its finest. Isn't that what the US is founded on?

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Joan has been burned by the english...

Technically yes, but she was ratted out by the French aristocracy, and set up for capture.... That's why I stated she was burned by her own people.... The English may have carried out the actual deed, but it was her fellow Frenchmen who sold her up the river.......

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   

US gave saddam chemical weapons and sold him the harpoon.

Like USA, France has adopted an opportunist attitude toward these regime, they were both prefering that saddam continu to kill his own people instead that Iran win a war and transforms Iraq in an integrist country.

It's the same thing about syria, Saudia Arabia etc...

[Edited on 2-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You may bash the french for surrendering or for loosing fights, but don't start comparing the US atrocities with the French atrocities...

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid

They didn't give it to him, they sold it to him. That is capitalism at its finest. Isn't that what the US is founded on?

still they put one in the hands of a madman

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
my girlfriends grandpa was in france right after the second world war and they ungreate ful bastards only knew a few words "I HATE YOU AMERICAN" i say if they are ever taken over again just leave em.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid

still they put one in the hands of a madman

As far as I am concerned, a madman in Washington has his finger on the button controlling thousands of nuclear warheads.:shk:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If anyone has a reason to hate the French then its probably the English. The French and English have been at each others throats for nearly a 1000 years. I do know of Englishmen today who don't like the French and when queried they have no real answer just this feeling of dislike..

Now there's a thought can feelings pass on through DNA and genes, maybe one for a different thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The English/French relationship used to be sheer hatred, now it's more a friendly rivalry (well done to the French rugby team, you played really well). Truth is, we can sit and talk smack all we want about the past, doesn't change the fact that we need each other.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Walkers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join