It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you like haunted houses?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This may seem a stupid question to ask but a friend of mine says he used to live in a haunted house an actully enjoyed it, i for 1 would be well shyte scared.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
would be fun,

you could trully have a invisible friend

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I for one,am happy there are no floating orbs or screaming banshees or whatever else living in my house[that i know of]....but i wouldnt mind visting someone else's haunted house...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I would love to be able to visit a haunted house or haunted "location" I'm fascinated by them. It'd be a one of a kind experience thats for sure.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I live in a haunted house....doesn't bug me much. Lucky for me, our "ghost" seems content to just roam the stairwell, and rarely makes much noise. He did kind of visit my fiance' in the shower once, but I threatened to exorcise his ass, and he's been good ever since, hehe...

He usually only manifests as noise (walking up and down the steps in heavy boots...usually down...), but I've seen him physically manifest only a couple of times, and then it was a form in shadow (but it "felt" like a male adult)... He likes to play with the lights, and the window shades (only physical manipulation he does) in the stairway. Such incidents only occur about once a week...except for early in the morning, then more frequently. Sometimes, there is moaning (surprised me, I always thought that was hooey), but it's rarely loud, and is pretty sparse....

All friends and visitors ever notice, is the flickering, or the footsteps, but occassionally one feels a cold spot as he goes by, etc. Unless they spend the night of course, then I warn them about the moaning, as the couch is within earshot of the stairs, hehe....

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I would love to visit a haunted house...prove there is nothing haunted about it.

Or better yet...get solid proof that it is haunted.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
unfortuantly i dont neccisarly believe in ghosts because i have never encountered one.....but i am complety open to it and i want to believe people that say they have seen them..there seems to be ALOT of people that have seen ghosts...i guess i feel kinda left out...i have gone as far as taking tons of pitures of houses that i have lived in at night in the dark trying to get some ghost pictures but to no avail..
..i have even gone to grave yards taking pictures and looking around ....i get hella scared alot...the feeling you get when somebodies watching you ...and take off..but still have not encountered anything that makes me fully confident that ghost exist...but i will keep looking and keep my mind open to the possibilities of them being true...if i ever encountered one i think it could change my whole mind set on life in general[and death for that mater]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
unfortuantly i dont neccisarly believe in ghosts because i have never encountered one.....but i am complety open to it and i want to believe people that say they have seen them..there seems to be ALOT of people that have seen ghosts...i guess i feel kinda left out...i have gone as far as taking tons of pitures of houses that i have lived in at night in the dark trying to get some ghost pictures but to no avail..
..i have even gone to grave yards taking pictures and looking around ....i get hella scared alot...the feeling you get when somebodies watching you ...and take off..but still have not encountered anything that makes me fully confident that ghost exist...but i will keep looking and keep my mind open to the possibilities of them being true...if i ever encountered one i think it could change my whole mind set on life in general[and death for that mater]

Same here never seen a ghost but i wouldnt mind seeing 1 just for that 1st time feel tou know like you are excited and scared at the sametime.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't want to see a ghost, if I do I will ruin my life trying to prove it is not a ghost or establish contact.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
On a couple of occaisions I have visited "real" haunted houses, where the entities could definitely be sensed, and one where it manifested itsself in the form of a shadow. *And it wasn't trick lighting, I personally know the home owner* I enjoy haunted houses, as long as they aren't that crap they try to pass off around Halloween.

new topics

top topics

join