It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Sr. connected to JFK hit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I was reading an article (timesargus.nybor.com...) about possibile senarios for the JFK assasination, and I started seeing a pattern.

1. Bush Sr. was in the CIA, later became the director
2. Bush Sr. lived in Texas
3. Bush Sr. could not say where he was on the day Kennedy was killed.
4. Texas oil men had a vested interest in killing JFK (so they wouldn't loose there oil depletion allowance)
5. Bush Sr. was/is a part of the secret government (NWO) which Kennedy was threatening to dismantel

This conclusion that I reached is just speculation. Wondering if anyone has anything to add/discredit

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It's possible, but I don't think that the points listed are enough to draw a conclusion. Definately worth researching further.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am beginning to think everyone was involved with JFK's assasination. I wonder if I was? Ill check on that and get back to you all.

Nope, turns out I wasnt born yet.

[Edited on 11/26/2003 by Seapeople]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Kennedy was going to go public with the information about the aliens here on earth and all of the UFO crashes since the 40's.

the aliens had him killed !!!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I've also read about Bush SR's possible involvement in the JFK assassination. I certainly wouldn't dismiss the possibility.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
I've also read about Bush SR's possible involvement in the JFK assassination. I certainly wouldn't dismiss the possibility.

Wonder why people reach so far to incriminate republicans. JFK was the same as bill clinton...Up so his ass in illegal activity. He was the same as Nixon. What about Lindon B. Johnson...... I can guarantee the Johnson knew that both Kennedy's were going to be assasinated. Both sides of the field can play. He was a democrat as far as I can remember. Look at the video tapes of the shooting. Just before he was shot they pulled the Secret Service away from the vehicle. French hitmen admit to participating in the shooting. Like I said above in my previous post. I think everyone had a part in the killing. Democrats, republicans, cia, cuba, ect. ect.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Bush.sr sounds interesting, but seems very unlikely to me. Nearly everyone in the world is linked to JFK

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Wonder why people reach so far to incriminate republicans. JFK was the same as bill clinton...Up so his ass in illegal activity. He was the same as Nixon. What about Lindon B. Johnson...... I can guarantee the Johnson knew that both Kennedy's were going to be assasinated. Both sides of the field can play. He was a democrat as far as I can remember. Look at the video tapes of the shooting. Just before he was shot they pulled the Secret Service away from the vehicle. French hitmen admit to participating in the shooting. Like I said above in my previous post. I think everyone had a part in the killing. Democrats, republicans, cia, cuba, ect. ect.

Who said anything about party lines and other involvement? I'm certain many people orchestrated the assassination. This thread mentioned Bush SR's possible involvement, so that's what I commented on.

I wonder why people can't get past the 'party' bit.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Because all I see by people who post on these message boards are jabs at political party beliefs, when in reality it is no more a democrats fault that a republican. I am responding to what I saw as your motive for the post, and what I still see as your motive whether you deny it or not.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Seapeople, don't be foolish...anymore.

I posted two sentences..Neither of them included the terms 'republican' or 'democrat'. In fact, I don't follow either party. Politicians are crooked. Period. Next topic.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Rodney Stich's book "Defrauding America" tells of a "deep-cover CIA officer" assigned to a counter-intelligence unit, code-named Pegasus. This unit "had tape-recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy" from a tap on the phone of J. Edgar Hoover. The people on the tapes were "[Nelson] Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, [Lyndon] Johnson of Texas, George Bush and J. Edgar Hoover."

Could George Bush be involved in the JFK assassination?

In 1963, Bush was living in Houston, busily carrying out his duties as president of the Zapata Offshore oil company. He denied the existence of a note sent by the FBI's J. Edgar Hoover to "Mr. George Bush of the CIA." When news of the note surfaced, the CIA first said they never commented on employment questions, but later relented said yes, a "George Bush" was mentioned in the note, but that it was "another" George Bush, not the man who took office in the White House in 1988.

Some intrepid reporters tracked down the "other" George Bush and discovered that he was just a lowly clerk who had shuffled papers for the CIA for about six months. He never received any interagency messages from anybody at the FBI, let alone the Queen Mary.

www.meta-religion.com...

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
He was definitely involved. He was also conveniently out of Texas that day. But... could not recall his exact location. How stoopid is that? Everyone this side of dimentia could recall where they were on that day of days.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Bush goes on to be the head of the CIA, one organization that has been said to be heavily involved in the assasination. A perfect place to "cover" his actions. Then he becomes President, and once again takes advantage by pushing back the disclosure date of the Kennedy files. Then his son becomes presedent, further protecting his position.

There's the dot's, you just have to connect them..............................

SADDLE UP!!!

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yeah, you heard about how Bush Jr. REALLY pushed back the release dates of Reagan and Bush administration documents? Something stinks.

I'll go even farther than JFK and say, based on research I've done, I believe Bush was very involved in the attempt on President Reagan's life. Bush was gonna get his presidency any way he could.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

join