It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush wrecks Queen's Palace Garden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Hey Colonel nice to see the trolls have been released again for special duty.

Yeah, I know. You just come-a-runnin whenever I show up.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by drunk

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by drunk
We invite Bush to our country and look what that mongrel does messes up our beloved Queens garden
and does even apologies what a wanker

Hate to contradict but Bush invited himself.

Did he? just goes to show what an arrogant prat he is.

He needed a good photo op for the next election.

I hope it makes a huge dent in his election camPAIN.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yeah its cause they want all the liberals to vote for him cause he destroyed the Queen's garden the symbol of royal power.

Oops I forgot the liberals don't care about the Queen when they have decided that hating Bush is more important.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It wont, who gives to #s about a garden? The british don't vote in our elctions.

HAHAHAHA! Right Wing dominance is secure! Run to your pathetic Al Sharpton and cry like the children you are.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is the height of stupidity. We have the representative of America going to the foreign land of an ally acting lke an ass but that's ok with you. In fact, you applaud it.

What if, Jiang Zemin or the new leader, Hu Jintao, came over and acted like an ass. You all would be up in arms with "Kill the Commies."

it goes BOTH ways people.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
OH and now they are our allies?

I thought that last week they were your partners in crime?

LOL!

so desparate is desparte is...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   

LOL!

Sheesh. I'm trying to explain to you that there is such a thing as diplomatic decorum--which Bush lacks.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
How did Bush act like an ass again? I missed that part. I thought the issue was the helicopter. It seems that our POTUS has only to exist and he is promptly attcked. Kind of sad that you guys have so few other issues that you can only jump on that.

But then again, Colonel has never been noted for his willingness to keep a topic from degenerating into random crap.

Nice going *mod*

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't know how anyone can condone what Bush did, his childish antics have only made the World aware of just how classless he really is. I mean if he did that to the Queens Royal Gardens, how the hell does he treat other people he visits? This isn't about who likes who better, it's about being Decent and Respectful. Bush Needs to get his head out of the toilet and start acting like a Real President.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
Flinx, I''ll take that "articulate" comment as a compliment

It was actually...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
How did Bush act like an ass again? I missed that part. I thought the issue was the helicopter. It seems that our POTUS has only to exist and he is promptly attcked. Kind of sad that you guys have so few other issues that you can only jump on that.

But then again, Colonel has never been noted for his willingness to keep a topic from degenerating into random crap.

Nice going *mod*

Look, ass, you're little sideway disses don't contribute # and so far, the only thing your being known for now is being one of my little groupie bitches that diss my forum but just "happen" to show up everytime I post in it.

Now, to your point: Bush acted like an ass:

1) Two jumbo jets, two liveried presidential helicopters, four more US Navy helicopters, a motorcade of limousines, 200 US secret service agents and 1300 English police were required to unite Mr Bush safely with his fish and mushy peas. Total cost? �1 million ($2.3 million).

Not all heads of state choose to travel in such style.
www.smh.com.au...

2) The issue of immunity is one of a series of extraordinary US demands turned down by Ministers and Downing Street during preparations for the Bush visit. These included the closure of the Tube network, the use of US air force planes and helicopters and the shipping in of battlefield weaponry to use against rioters.

3) Demands for the US air force to patrol above London with fighter aircraft and Black Hawk helicopters have also been turned down.

4) The Americans had also wanted to travel with a piece of military hardware called a 'mini-gun', which usually forms part of the mobile armoury in the presidential cavalcade. It is fired from a tank and can kill dozens of people.

5) Home Secretary David Blunkett has refused to grant diplomatic immunity to armed American special agents and snipers travelling to Britain as part of President Bush's entourage this week.

observer.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You know why he asked for this, right? Its because he is a viscious killer--just like all repugnants. He loves to kill. He loves the slaughter. He worships the blood being spilled in his name...and he wanted to see it happen in Britain. WHO THE HELL NEEDS A MINI-GUN ON A STATE VISIT?"

The man is a monster in the literal sense of the word.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Take a deep breath, this little groupie "bitch" will make it all right

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
"The man is a monster in the literal sense of the word. "

I bet he didnt lift the seat either !
Can you research that one for us Colonel

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
blah bush waked the bush

both sides are to blame, hell, were where they going to land? on the roof?

and why dint they "the queen" ask for them to land somewhere els?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   

LOL!

Same thing really partners in crime are allies.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
blah bush waked the bush

both sides are to blame, hell, were where they going to land? on the roof?

and why dint they "the queen" ask for them to land somewhere els?

QUOTE: George W. Bush after his state visit caused thousands of pounds of damage to her gardens at Buckingham Palace.

QUOTE: Royal officials are now in touch with the Queen's insurers and Prime Minister Tony Blair to find out who will pick up the massive repair bill. Palace staff said they had never seen the Queen so angry as when she saw how her perfectly-mantained lawns had been churned up after being turned into helipads with three giant H landing markings for the Bush visit.

QUOTE: The rotors of the President's Marine Force One helicopter and two support Black Hawks damaged trees and shrubs that had survived since Queen Victoria's reign.

QUOTE: And Bush's army of clod-hopping security service men trampled more precious and exotic plants.

QUOTE: "The lawns are used for royal garden parties and are beautifully kept. But 30,000 visitors did not do as much damage as the Americans "BUSHMEN" did in three days.

First of all, Bush invites himself, then does all that #? Oh come on!!!

Need I say more?

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
if the bush is so scared why cant they just put it in a bubble or in a portible steal green house

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
his party'll break up at the crack of dawn....
at the crack of dawn will he understand that his interferance has caused too much grief..once and for all:shk:
we are nearing the age of annihilative destruction, any closer and we'll start singing "roll the matresses".
colonel....your attitude's a little fake this time round, no offence, it's just, you've made yourself too obvious

you dont really care if bush is a bushman or not, you're arguing pointlessly with virtually no cause.
you dont really care about the monarchy, and that's where we strongly disagree.
my great grandmother was a countess...does that define matters'?:bnghd:
i do however, dislike bush intensely for his rubish ways...i dislike the ease with which he is manipulated.
i'm sure he will be voted for again, and again, untill some1 getz off their ass, forms an opposing movement & defeats this lout in his own barrack.
lives might be lost, but i see this as the only possible way to go about it.
picture: "a skinny pale guy with a goatie, a tendency to wear a black cape anywhere he goes', at 16 a raging new-generation teenager intent on proving logic shall always have a superior stance to age"

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join