It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 01:26 PM
link   
you people talk how the NWO is going take ovet the world etc and they will cut down the internet and shoot people and bomb everything, but thats just wrong.
they will take us out without us even noticing it, actually its happening all the time. just think of it, the best way to take over the world, since its such a large place, is to do it secretly. the weapons for that are:
1. religion, who questions it? most of the world believes in god, the church can gather any info without anyone suspecting anything. if you want to avoid the NWO, get rid of religion, its nothing else than a mean to control you. a chain i like to call it.
2. media, internet etc, why destroy the internet, when they can perfectly keep an eye on you. credit card, internet, TV, mobile phone, here in finland we just got a new electronic bus ticket system, they can trace you anywhere. the more we use electronic equipment, the more easily they can control/watch us.
3. is fashion, think of it, popular clothes, they make you look like the same, people ceast to be different, they fill our minds with crappy pop that MTV plays 24/7. if you want to look for NWO bosses, just look at the big fashion/record industry people, they are the ones who control you. You look for hidden msgs from TV adds that make you kill people, while the add itself is a weapon, making you a slave, soon people stop being different.
4. your job, the whole society is built on the fact that people work. well look at the bees, they work all the time, you are just like them, you a little more intelligent, so they feed you with alcohol/drugs.
i once had a funny thing happen to me, i was talkiong with some friend and istarted to explaing this to them. one of them laughed, and said that im an anarchist etc, in his hand he had a glass of whiskey, mixed with coke light and a pack of cigarettes on the table. the irony in that is:
a) we all know alcohol is bad for you
b) a new study shows that cokelight, pepsi max and all the light drinks contain a ingrediet that causes cancer
c) we all know cigarettes cause cancer

so am i the stupid one in that? maybe, but atleast im not the one killing myself.

so in the end. dont know what you make of that, i dont have the energy to check it.
my advise on how to stay away from the NWO is, be different, dont follow fashion, dont listen to crappy pop that MTV plays and try toget rid of the chains you have. and believe me, you are not free, its an illusion you are born to believe in

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 01:57 PM
link   
1) Actually, most of the world doesn't believe in any specific deity, and there are religions which believe in a "path" but have no supreme deity (Taoism.)

The Evil ACLU would be the first to hop on any infringements of religious rights and lefts.

2) So you know what they trace... and when you don't want to be traced, you do something else. Like walk. Ride a bycicle. Don't watch tv.

3) Fashion may be important in some circles. In the tech/geek world, "fashion" is "anything that's clean and matches." Doesn't matter if you're male or female.

Most of us couldn't tell one suit from another.

4) Ah... quitting jobs. So if we all quit our jobs, how will we get food? Go back to famring? Some folks are really bad at it. Killing cows? That's far more work than doing spreadsheets. Make our own houses (that'd be a pain!) Make our own cars? Do our own surgery?

I'm grateful that people work.

The world is full of people doing just what you said -- very few people over the age of 30 watch much MTV, and there are countries where no one's heard of it or listens to it... or follows fashions or falls prey to many of the ills you listed.

Open your eyes.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 02:24 PM
link   
1. havent you read nietsczhe? we must get rid of all the laws and restrictions religion gives us. make your own. peolpe are just so weak, when things go bad they go and crying around, if you were in a situation were youd die or something else would happen, wouldnt you pray?

2. yes i know, but since its hard to get by in the winter with a bike, so i need to use the new system..

3. oki, so maybe in the geek circles fashion isnt important, and i have to say thats it not in all, but lets say, im in college atm, 99% of the people there follow fashion rules

4. cars, so you cant live without cars? thats weak.. i guess the only way for the world to be to be a nice place would be after a big war, no nukes, but like 75% prosent of the people wiped out. a virus that doesent harm plants/animals. we need to give nature more space. i guess humans are earrths biggest problem.

and, im not saying the world is all lost yet, but the new generation, people who are at the age of lets say, 25 and lower are the ones watching MTV. and no not in all countries, but who knows what they can come with?

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by effervescing elephant

i guess the only way for the world to be to be a nice place would be after a big war, no nukes, but like 75% prosent of the people wiped out. a virus that doesent harm plants/animals. we need to give nature more space. i guess humans are earrths biggest problem.

Yeah, of course....It's a good opinion. Let's start with Finland. Nature will have more space. Ok ? Are we starting with your country and yourself ?

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:46 AM
link   
That's what World Wars are designed for...To reduce populations from a large number of countries around the world within a short timeframe...

...Don't you read about Political Science? It's the recommended method for reducing populations while stopping short of complete genocide...

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:03 AM
link   

if you want to avoid the NWO, get rid of religion, its nothing else than a mean to control you. a chain i like to call it.

Exactly!, That's what i'm talking about.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
1) Actually, most of the world doesn't believe in any specific deity, and there are religions which believe in a "path" but have no supreme deity (Taoism.)
Close your eyes.

Here you go again byrd, distorting the reality.
I am sure 99% of ATS members believe in "god".

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:09 AM
link   

and believe me, you are not free, its an illusion you are born to believe in

True, very very true.

But remember alcohol/drugs no - no.
Alcohol/Sodium Fluoride - yes.

Hallucinogenic drugs do the opposite - serve as a mind oppener.

"we must get rid of all the laws and restrictions religion gives us. make your own."

Let me reply with the last words of the wisest member ATS has known - Wisdom.

Religion was developed as a mind control device from its beginnings. Never take a side that is offered to you. Do not subscribe to anything. Take your own side, believe in your own ability to reason...

[Edited on 12-11-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Oh, Tyler, I have no doubt that 99% of the ATS members believe in the Christian deity.

They are not, however, the total world's population.

new topics

top topics

join