It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked 9/11 conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
By the way, in regard to the last two posts, I don't want anyone to think that I'm not interested in a research project to get more details on what occured.

So are you interested? I want to get a team going. I dont know if I should be the leader of the team but I want to get a group of dedicated people together. It's a topic that comes up so much on this site + it's a very important thing. It would be great to have a really well researched project done on the whole thing. just facts.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I just had to comment. Not meant to offend.

The whole J. Major & Clinton thing. Speculation.

Your facts...this is true:
"On September 11th 2001, there was a �terrorist� attack on the United States, two planes had flown into the North and South World Trade Center, another plane hit the pentagon, and a final plane crashed in Pennsylvania believed to be on the way to Camp David."

"� No live cameras were pointed at the towers"
Right, there never was on any given day. People just don't tape buildings on a regular basis.

All the 11 number stuff...coincidence. You can do this numbers game with many things. I don't think all of these groups (from the US to terrorists) got together to plan this numbers thing.

They were American planes. And there was no "shot" from the plane. None of the terrorists had guns, and why would someone shoot? Break the glass? For a huge airplane?

There was no "pod". I have seen the video that day and many times since. No pod.

"The WTC buildings were designed to withstand the impact of a 707. A 707 is within 10 % of gross weight and fuel capacity of a 767. In the videos the buildings collapse in a fashion that is reminiscent of the controlled demolition of large buildings (like Las Vegas hotels). This is HIGHLY unlikely and defies the very laws of physics."
-----------------
Ummm...no. It is designed to withstand the impact (key word) and still stand. Even the explosion did not take it down. I will get to the fall...but it was the fire.

"What makes these collapses strange is the fact that the collapses are completely vertical which means the buildings goes down the path of HIGHEST RESISTANCE. It would be much more logical if the top part of the buildings tipped over to the sides."
---------------------
If you watch the strikes, the terrorists tried to hit the buildings from opposite sides to topple the buildings into each other. Instead, there was fire. the fire damaged one level of the structure causing the floor above to collapse into it. This sent a chain reaction down. Hence the collapse. Gravity is a bitch.

"The firemen�s radio transmissions are classified. Why? Did they talk about bombs going off in the buildings? The fact is that many eyewitnesses reported hearing explosions go off in the buildings."
---------------------
Yes, because they died and screams were heard. This is for the families of the heroes that they did not play them over and over.

"7 of the 20 hijackers have been confirmed to be still alive AFTER 9/11."
------------------
Yes, some were to take another plane the same day and did not. Some were ground support, if you will.

"The government has claimed that passengers made cell phone calls from the hijacked airplanes. The airplanes at the time of those calls were flying at 20,000 ft or above. A study by a British Professor, making cell calls out of a fibreglass (non metal) private airplane has concluded that such calls were impossible above an altitude of 2000 ft above ground level!!!! If you�ve ever tried to make cell phone calls in an airplane you�d know that the phone simply will not get reception."
----------------------
I would love to hear the Profs name or see the study. I know this will not happen, but there are phones in ever seat headrest and yes, certain phones will work. I worked in the communications industry. There are many variables (height, coverage, phone model, technology, and finally carrier) and there is no way the "study" covered them all.

"Bush claims he saw the first airplane hit the first tower live on TV the morning of 9/11 (download above audio clip). The interesting thing is that the video of the first hit was not made public until after 9/11."
--------------------
Everything I have seen was that he was "told", not saw. Big difference.

"Bush was reading to a class at Booker Elementary School in Florida when the 2nd plane hit around 9:06 AM. His chief of staff informed him of the 2nd airplane by whispering something in his ear for about 5 seconds. By this time Bush MUST know that this is no �accident� (which is what he claimed he thought of the first hit), but rather a terrorist attack of unprecedented proportions. Yet Bush GAVE NO INSTRUCTIONS. EVEN MORE STRANGELY, the secret service does not intervene to protect him. Instead, Bush keeps reading with the children about a pet goat for another 20 minutes! Does this indicate just plain incompetence or prior knowledge? "
-----------------------
No, the matter was in the hands of the crisis managers and the military. When he did leave, even AF1 took evasive action when the Camp David plane turned south (he was northbound from FL on AF1).

As for the jet fuel info. Correct but out of context. Jet fuel was the starter, but there were many other fuels to the fire (paint, wood, cleaning chemicals, etc) that add to the fire. Also, try looking at what happens to a fire in an enclosed space.

Passenger Lists - right. They are not considered passengers. Nobody wanted to see a terrorist name next to their loved one's name.

Small Impact Hole - right. The wings actually shear off. And they design them that way. Go figure.

In conclusion...I just cannot buy the conspiracy. I suppose this just shows that if you look hard enough and have the "want"...

You also missed that one of the terrorists was in prison in Isreal for a bombing. The US (led by Al Gore) brokered a deal to exchange prisoners with Palistine. That terrorist paid us back by flying a plane into tower one. Still, no conspiracy...jusy interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   

So are you interested?

Very much so.

Secado, as for what you posted, I am elated that someone else shares my view.

All of the incredibly enlightened people who constantly post in these 9/11 conspiracy threads always insist that the government should give over all evidence to prove things to them, but they do not feel the need to prove any of their outlandish allegations.

Get it straight. First off half of your sources are anonymous and the second half are horribly reconstructed and ALTERED photographs. Bear in mind some of these people are the same ones who believed the picture of the retard on top of one of the towers with the plane behind him. "They found the camera but not the person" Oh boo hoo. It was fake. So is half of the # you accept as "evidence".

Mysterious pods under planes? Amazing laws of physics that only these "theorists" know. Construction specifications of the towers? Your precious writers know how much impact the towers "were designed to withstand"? How "they are supposed to fall"?

You know about suspicious activities on the FDNY radios even though you've never heard them?

Give me a #ing break. At least some people have rational ways of looking at things.

Earthtone, sign me up. For two reasons. 1) To find the truth. and 2) To stop this parade of cartoon theories once and for all.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

So are you interested?

Very much so.

Earthtone, sign me up. For two reasons. 1) To find the truth. and 2) To stop this parade of cartoon theories once and for all.

Ok, Excellent. Your motives are good Djarums, but I'm not sure wether or not it will stop all the theorys coming up on the board. At least people will havea good place to go and have all the info they need.

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by earthtone]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm not sure about the whole conspiracy thing about the towers. I just can't belive the story about the pentagon. I've seen the pictures of the hole shortly after impact, and I've seen the pictures of the impact from the security camera.
Even if the wings sheared off, where are the plane parts? One small piece of sheet metal with the letter A on it was found on the opposite side from the side of the plane it came from. sure, it might have been blown clear across the lawn, but that doesn't explain the fact that it was the only peice found, and it was in perfect shape.
Where is the plane in the security pics? Why is a frame missing? Some "experts" brought up questions about the flames being the wrong color for a plane crash.
All of the named eyewitnesses work for the military or news companies. If it flew right over a major highway, shouldn't there be alot more witnesses?
Does anyone know what happened to the black box?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
in this alex jones video i watched he mentioned that the classified transmissions by the nyfd inside the wtc where leaked and mentioned that the firemen heard explosions going off in the wtc right before it collapsed. alot of the info in this video was pretty credable so i think its a pretty good possibility to think about.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutehalo
in this alex jones video i watched he mentioned that the classified transmissions by the nyfd inside the wtc where leaked and mentioned that the firemen heard explosions going off in the wtc right before it collapsed. alot of the info in this video was pretty credable so i think its a pretty good possibility to think about.

yeh I have read a few things about this. Apparently silenced whitnesses claiming they heard explosions. I'm not so sure. I think its possible but I'm not sure.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Originally posted by mutehalo

yeh I have read a few things about this. Apparently silenced whitnesses claiming they heard explosions. I'm not so sure. I think its possible but I'm not sure.

~~++~~

elevators crashing??
pre stressed concrete ties to steel beams 'popping'?
(don't ask me for architects/engineers descriptions/analysis) but there is many sound-&-reasonable answers for the 'bangs & booms' mistaken for explosions...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
A lot more people heard them live than you think. Sure there were noises. You haven't been scared until you hear the noises that those structures were making in the time leading up to the collapses.

Apparently not many people on here have used two way radios. Firstly, maybe there were some small explosions in the buildings... did you ever think that with all the heat and fire in there something flammable might have been in the entire 110 story structure? Maybe some heating system?
As for the radios themselves, perhaps some experience would help some of you here. There were hundreds of people keying in at the same time. That causes a whole lot of garbled noise.
The FDNY wasn't using a nice orderly nextel type system of one person talking at a time. The various agencies in new york city use both UHF and VHF frequencies. They also use an elaborate system of repeaters which is why any buff with a scanner can hear all the trucks talking to the dispatcher even though they're out of typical UHF/VHF range. What that means to you is that on the morning of 9/11 when thousands of firefighters were on the scene including hundreds who didn't make it, someone listening in would hear an awful lot of unintelligible #.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dravenn
Holy #.. no pun intended, but i think that by reading this board, we are all more stupid than before we came into here. For one thing, that first paragraph doesn't have a single period in it at all... do you know what a period is for... it is not to end a sentence like school teaches you, It is a method to allow our eyes a break when we are reading # like this. I mean granted, you put some research into this and I honor you for this, but I really cannot see what you are trying to say.. Maybe if you had some periods, I could have understood things better, but I feel like my skull was just hit by a MAC truck.

Yes, the post is hard to follow.

This was no setup, no coverup from clinton..

Indeed. It is much larger than Clinton. He was but a useful idiot.

This is all bush and him and his fathers disire to rule the middle east. They are going to play the blame game in every Mid east country that they can other than Isreal because we have already blind folded them... Remember, 15 of the 19 terriorist from 9-11

Half of which are still alive.were Saudi, but the Royal Saudi family was allow to leave the US 2 days after the attacks... No questions... And what is worse.. they were allowed to fly out...and this was during the no fly time.

Actually, it was not the Saudi Royal family. It was Bin Laden's family. The Bush and Bin Laden's are business associates and a little too close for comfort, if you ask me.

So you tell me, you think bush had nothing to do with this and clinton and yogi bear set this up, all I can say is...... Ummm no... I have said this in a few post today and it is really starting to mean something to me.. So what the hell... We are in a Matrix ourself.... While we are in Zion, the rest are in the Matrix.... So forget what you know, find out hole deep the rabbit hole really is..

Friends, the hole is deeper than we can even imagine.

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Dravenn]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
During the President's speech on November 10, 2001, he stated the following:

We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance the cause of terror.

Does this bother anyone else? It's like he's saying if you think the US had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks, you are a terrorist yourself. If the DOHS (Dept. of Homer Simpson..I mean Homeland Security) sees a group of people investigating 9/11 as a threat to national security...is this nation really all that secure?

Link to 11/10/01 Speech.

[Edited on 11-26-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Has anyone but me noticed, too, how everything Bush says could be turned and said about him? He's so full of shyte he stinks.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
ok this is also another theory which i failed to mention, apprantly the CIA were doing "checks" onthe building before hand they could have easily planted bombs there and no one would havesuspected them or known the difference. That is my opinion open for comment like all my other posts are. I deffinately think there is something fishy going on with the whole explosion before impact thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomOfSpeech
ok this is also another theory which i failed to mention, apprantly the CIA were doing "checks" onthe building before hand they could have easily planted bombs there and no one would havesuspected them or known the difference. That is my opinion open for comment like all my other posts are. I deffinately think there is something fishy going on with the whole explosion before impact thing.

I'd be much more inclined to believe explosives were placed inside to bring down the towers than to believe heat from burning jet fuel did it. That's how the Murrah Building was brought down in OKC. NOT from a truck full of cow shyte, as the government still contends.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Freedom, when was the CIA doing "checks" on the building. Who saw them doing it? Surely the information that they were doing this came from somewhere...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
yeah ok sorry........i dont know forgot friends etc no need to completely disregard evreythin i say

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Neil Bush was involved with security for the WTC buildings until right before they came down. His company may have been the insurance carrier. Pretty sure it was that.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I wasn't disregarding anything. I believe that the responsible thing for anyone trying to seek the truth to do is corroborate information. That's all.

You introduced a new theory, i was wondering where it was from.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nice one FREEDOMOFSPEACH you just about got it in a nutshelll, its wide open.
IF you go to serrendipitys homepage you wil find the same facts and figs.
One last thing experts in combustion etc said steel could not of melted ,partly because when the plane hit most of the fuel exploded in a fireball------added to the fact that thick black smoke was coming from the tower---indicating a lack of feirce
fire.

cheers blog

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The most recent issue of Popular Mechanics or Popular Science...i can't remember which one, has an entire section devoted to debunking these (in my opinion) ludacris theories.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join