It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

same dreams

page: 1

join
share:
xn

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I keep on having the same dream topics over and over again. It's either about being in a mansion with zombies (yes I have a whole team with me and we all have guns) or I'm one of them/working for them (govt). No idea why I usually dream about these 2 things.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
No more Resident Evil before bedtime

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm only kidding. Maybe your dream means that you are surrounded by people who are not as they seem? More details might help someone better interpret your dreams of this nature.

xn

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I haven't played Resident Evil in a long time. The dreams are very realistic and I'm told of events by my coworkers. I do know that the dia monitors the astral plane. Think it's the dia doing this? It's like the dream is another life where I'm working as an agent. Sometimes I carry a gun around. I remember one dream where I was sitting down in some room, there were some agents behind me (like guards) and I was talking to another, who told me of possible attacks and I was there taking in the info and sitting there as if thinking on how to prevent these based on the information.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xn
I haven't played Resident Evil in a long time. The dreams are very realistic and I'm told of events by my coworkers. I do know that the dia monitors the astral plane. Think it's the dia doing this? It's like the dream is another life where I'm working as an agent. Sometimes I carry a gun around. I remember one dream where I was sitting down in some room, there were some agents behind me (like guards) and I was talking to another, who told me of possible attacks and I was there taking in the info and sitting there as if thinking on how to prevent these based on the information.

i feel ya...i kept on getting the same dream last week, over and over again, i enter an all too realistic realm, where i am walking through my present school.
a weird looking weapon is in my arms, i feel/hear glass crunching under my boots.
then i see blood covering the cloakroom as i enter it i see bodies' everywhere.
then a really loud shreak and everything turns blood red.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, I too have had nightmares about zombies, and I still can't even fathom why... For some reason, they just really creep me out... Wish I could help on this one, but I haven't even figured it out for me yet....

new topics

top topics

join