It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNIPER TO BE PUT TO DEATH

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
well we would never get away with torturing him so ho would he suffer ????

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Why would you give the guy such an easy break though? If you wanted him to suffer for the most unforgivable things he did why would you kill him? Bang and it's over. He should have to come face to face with the horror he caused and have to live with it in complete solitude for the rest of his life.

Now that is worse earthtone. You rather torture someone for life? No good dude.

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It's not torture, it's moral punishment for such a monumental crime. Jeeze you guys sure as hell change your tune. I'm talking about #ing Hitler here!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
It's not torture, it's moral punishment for such a monumental crime. Jeeze you guys sure as hell change your tune. I'm talking about #ing Hitler here!!!

could you imagine no communication for the rest of your life? Having to look over your shoulder every step you take? Thinking and thinking you are rotting? One thing though he can ask for forgiveness and save his soul!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So they are gonna inject him aye...I say electric chair..Texas will do it for ya

Well, yes, I believe that they see fit to do this, and I must say, it is sad, but he did kill a huge number of people, and on top of it smirked at his accomplishments

He deserves to die.

It was his choice in the first place, I say make him suffer for his sick actions. Sick, sick, bastard...

Come on Patriot. . .Hitler? I would surely punish him, not forgive his sorry ass. Sure, he might be crazy, but look at all the suffering he caused. I say lock him away, ya know, its a proven fact that humans go crazy if they have no contact for a certain amount of time. . .sounds fine to me, too.

-wD

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
? One thing though he can ask for forgiveness and save his soul!

Im not religious personally but I think that people can repent and somehow try and get their karma back. Only if they truely beleive it. If you have seen American History X then you'll understand the need for reformation in prison. Althougn most the time all that prison does is hook people up with criminas who can tell 'how to do it better next time'.

Thinking adn thinking and rotting.

Let him rot, he put two milliion people to death. He should have to spend the rest of his life facing himself and realise how horrible the things he did were.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"I think that people can repent and somehow try and get their karma back. Only if they truely beleive it'
------earthtone

So there is hope for you after all

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

If you have seen American History X then you'll understand the need for reformation in prison. Althougn most the time all that prison does is hook people up with criminas who can tell 'how to do it better next time'.

Let him rot, he put two milliion people to death. He should have to spend the rest of his life facing himself and realise how horrible the things he did were.

I could care LESS about Hitler.........this thread is about the Snipers. American History X was a GREAT movie. Too bad not everyone can change the way he did. Hitler was corrupted in a way no one will understand.

WHAT I WANTED TO SAY IS THAT THE SINPER CAN GET ON HIS KNEES ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM ABOVE AND ASK THE LORD TO SAVE HIS SOUL.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
? One thing though he can ask for forgiveness and save his soul!

Im not religious personally but I think that people can repent and somehow try and get their karma back. Only if they truely beleive it. If you have seen American History X then you'll understand the need for reformation in prison. Althougn most the time all that prison does is hook people up with criminas who can tell 'how to do it better next time'.

Thinking adn thinking and rotting.

TRY 10 MILLION

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join