It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNIPER TO BE PUT TO DEATH

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
yes i agree that is most unfourtunatley the sad truth

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tealc
so let me get this stright. you WANT him to get life in prison 20 he can
1. cost the tax payers even more money
2.get 3 meals a day
3. get a bed
4.place to work out and excersise
5.watch t.v and listen to a radio

i'm not saying I agree with the system man, you all know i hate the #ing system, but I dotn agree with death as none of you should.

"Wel you guys are all loving the fact that this guy is going to be killed. What about his family? Now there are two morning familys instead of one, I guess you're saying the world is better place because there is an extra tombstone on the ground. "_earthtone

Yup, I do know that you're an ignorant, bumbling, immoral, unemotional snake with really bad karma now (well I already did) I just feel empathy for your immorallity and stupidity. You just don't see what I see and I accept that but I will never accept anyone saying that murder is justified becuase it's not.

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by earthtone]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
when will you people understand that killing people is no bigger event then killing an animal.

now that that has sunk in, there has to be concequences to your actions. the death penalty is it.
no other consequence will put the fear of god into an inmate.

life in prison? still alive. you're to face death? you face it alone, and unsure of what is next.

welcome to reality and please STFU with your stupid opinions. you're not convincing anyone you're right.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

quote: originally posted by U.S patridiot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great! He's going to die. What a step forward for humanity, lets rejoice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY? Oh your being sarcastic......opps. Maybe you should tell the victims family members that.

Way to go.

Wel you guys are all loving the fact that this guy is going to be killed. What about his family? Now there are two morning familys instead of one, I guess you're saying the world is better place because there is an extra tombstone on the ground.

It's people like you with your no sense to understand. Put your family in the crosshairs of this sniper then talk somE sense. OK? HALFTONE? YOUR DRIVEL NEEDS TO BE CLEANED UP OFF YOU BIB.

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
OK? HALFTONE? YOUR DRIVEL NEEDS TO BE CLEANED UP OFF YOU BIB.

You make me laugh Mr. Patriot. Halftone? Thats a good one man.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
no he needs to die i am not going to force my opinions down your throat but untill you come up with a reasonable and realistic punisment i think it si the only way

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
welcome to reality and please STFU with your stupid opinions. you're not convincing anyone you're right.

I'm positive that I will never convince you people that the death penalty is wrong. I am however allowed to post my opinion and will keep posting my opionions even though you say 'STFU' to me Mr. furrry.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
OK? HALFTONE? YOUR DRIVEL NEEDS TO BE CLEANED UP OFF YOU BIB.

You make me laugh Mr. Patriot. Halftone? Thats a good one man.

LAUGH? Good. Looks like someone's parents did show them no love at all. Now go fetch me some real SENSE boy. AN EYE FOR AN EYE.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
[quote
I'm positive that I will never convince you people that the death penalty is wrong. I am however allowed to post my opinion and will keep posting my opionions even though you say 'STFU' to me Mr. furrry.

whaa! whaa!whaa! whaa!whaa! whaa!whaa! whaa!whaa! whaa!whaa! whaa!whaa! whaa!whaa! whaa!

I hear your mommy.......she needs to change your diaper

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   

listen # head.
fury. not furry, as in your sexual practices.
I would hate to get into a war with you at my side.
you'd be worse then the french.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
oh i do love these little chats we have

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tealc
no he needs to die i am not going to force my opinions down your throat but untill you come up with a reasonable and realistic punisment i think it si the only way

I think that they should firstly be physcologically assest. If it is clear that this person was not in control of his/her action then they should try and trea this ill person. If not the incarceration in a secure hospital for the criminally insane is obviously the only option. If the person is not insane then I think that they should:

a) get no luxuries ( T.V, Radio, games) Only books that will help educate the person. Or maybe just a family photo album of the victims family.

b) He should be made to do work (hard) that is valuble in some way to the community ( obviously not outside the prison)

c)He should not be allowed contact with others for a long period so he has no choice but to think about the crime he has done.

These are no perfect soloutions be a long stretch but they are a few ideas. I dont know why I'm discussing with you guys, you'll probably just throw it back in my face like a child would with food.

listen # head.
fury. not furry, as in your sexual practices.
I would hate to get into a war with you at my side.
you'd be worse then the french.

C'mon man this is a discussion. I dont mind you stretching you vocabulary to it's limits and getting some practise with challenging words like '#' and 'head' but maybe do it somewhere else man.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
"Yup, I do know that you're an ignorant, bumbling, immoral, unemotional snake with really bad karma now (well I already did) I just feel empathy for your immorallity and stupidity. You just don't see what I see and I accept that but I will never accept anyone saying that murder is justified becuase it's not. "----------
earthtone

Oh No what am I going to do ....earthtone doesnt like me

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   

C'mon man this is a discussion. I dont mind you stretching you vocabulary to it's limits and getting some practise with challenging words like '#' and 'head' but maybe do it somewhere else man.

ok man, cool man, word man, challenging man, yo man, PRACTICE man.

More like your way of speaking ?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Ok,
here is disscussion for you?
how would you feel if someone close to you got capped by this "# head"?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
ok so we make him work really hard doing what??

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Ok,

You know how I'd feel devastated. I would feel hatred for the person who committed the crime. I would want him punished. I could not however aggree with him being to death. I know my mind would want him dead, and I know you'll say "I that # did actually ahppen to you;d think different.." but I know in my heart that I would want another human being dead as a result of my relatives death. I mean I can't definately say what I definately would do becuase it hasn't happened to me yet *touch wood*

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ok,

You know how I'd feel devastated. I would feel hatred for the person who committed the crime. I would want him punished. I could not however aggree with him being to death. I know my mind would want him dead, and I know you'll say "I that # did actually ahppen to you;d think different.." but I know in my heart that I would want another human being dead as a result of my relatives death. I mean I can't definately say what I definately would do becuase it hasn't happened to me yet *touch wood*

Ok,
and let's take it a step further,
what about people like the nazis?
and hitler?
they are mass murder's too?
are you honestly telling me that the same cry for vengance cannot be satied?
In these instances the death penalty is more then correct. it is the only way.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
[quote I mean I can't definately say what I definately would do becuase it hasn't happened to me yet *touch wood*

Until then heaven forbid Earthtone..........we all have to face consequences. Yes you have a good heart, but he did'nt.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   

and let's take it a step further,
what about people like the nazis?
and hitler?
they are mass murder's too?
are you honestly telling me that the same cry for vengance cannot be satied?

I knew you'd say something along thse lines! Why would you give the guy such an easy break though? If you wanted him to suffer for the most unforgivable things he did why would you kill him? Bang and it's over. He should have to come face to face with the horror he caused and have to live with it in complete solitude for the rest of his life. I mean I'm not saying that if i could have prevented the deaths of 2 million people by being able to kill Hitler then. . . . . .hmmm tough one. another debate I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join