It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Kecksburg Documents Online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
After searching, I found the infameous Nasa Kecksburg Documents online at the Nasa FOIA website:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

This is basically a bibliography. I guess you are expected to go look everything up yourself somewhere?

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by lonestar]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonestar
After searching, I found the infameous Nasa Kecksburg Documents online at the Nasa FOIA website:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

This is basically a bibliography. I guess you are expected to go look everything up yourself somewhere?

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by lonestar]

did you read the first part of the pdf?
2 boxes of documents is missing??
misplaced or destroyed like they did with the rosswell documents??

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I knew it, this isn't even worth reading. The gov't always makes it like they're giving us what we want when they release this stuff, but they're just removing or blacking out everything with meaning and giving us the rest. This is crap, we don't deserve to be treated like morons. We're not that stupid, well most of us.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think I read somewhere thqat the SciFi Channel is gonna continue with thier plans to sue Nasa and the gov't over this. they would be wise to go ahead and cough up the real stuff.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
When they release something like that, its aggravating and frustrating. Nasa and everyone else on the SciFi Channel's hit list act like we are bunch retards. I can't stand it when stuff like this happens.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   

did you read the first part of the pdf?
2 boxes of documents is missing??
misplaced or destroyed like they did with the rosswell documents??

yep, first thing I noticed too...

How convenient.....
Ten bucks says they're in the same little filing room that's housing some of the REAL Roswell debris, hehe.....

top topics

join