It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer Why...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Unidentified Flying Objects that are purportedly alien always in the typical saucer shape? There has never been a picture that I've come by where the alien aircraft is of a different shape than the classic saucer shape?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
wha what?!

look for phonix lights, witch is the only video that no skeptic can disprove, seen by 100,000 of people recorded by at LEAST 100 VIDEO CAMRA's it was lengh of 3 city blocks

and it wasnt in suocer shap, but it dose seam to be most comen, maybe theres a reason ?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
look for phonix lights

You mean The Phoenix Lights right?

As even I havn't heard of no phonix lights...is that a new illumination sytem for late night lessons?
j/k

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   

wha what?!

look for phonix lights, witch is the only video that no skeptic can disprove, seen by 100,000 of people recorded by at LEAST 100 VIDEO CAMRA's it was lengh of 3 city blocks

and it wasnt in suocer shap, but it dose seam to be most comen, maybe theres a reason ?
But, I trust that was no aircraft, if it was some sort of aircraft, that was alien in origin! If it was alien in origin, then maybe there would have been a war---An Earth-Alien war, as US fighter jets would've scrambled right away. So this ufo phoenix lights probably had something to do with the US military. Yes, saucer shape ufo's are most common, I think because alien ufo's are man-made creations, becuase I see no further proof of other type of different shape aircraft! Then if ufo's are not man-made, then there must be only one type of alien to visit earth, because I'm sure not every type of alien has the same technology?

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Immortal,

I have seen a number of photos of ufo's that are shaped differently than saucers. Though I would admit that most photos are of saucer shaped craft.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
blah thats what they alsay you cant prove it was alein witch is true

yes, i beleav alot of the ufos are man made craft

and if i remember right, they did scramble jets to it

now about that site, if that box is real, then were's the info about what was in the box *no, i dint look all of the site"

but they said it was "coming" also, have u seen the nasa sts videos?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
And you can't prove that they are man made...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
And you can't prove that they are man made...
But, maybe the US can! This country is the focal point for alien ufo mystery! If alien aircraft are a threat, then the US military must have some kind of protocol for dealing with possible alien hostilities! The research for this probably goes on at Area 51, there they have been researching this type of saucer type aircraft, if I'm correct. And also, the US military most likely got the idea for saucer aircraft from some sort of Alien ufo.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
immo, so have u seen the nasa sts video? yes/no?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   

immo, so have u seen the nasa sts video? yes/no?
Why do you ask? I don't think I've seen it, why? Do you know how I can view it?

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
thats what i thoughet,

the only show a few* "ufos" swarming around the shuttle,,

just search google for nasa sts or nts?

i need to go, dont have time to get u the links..

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Unidentified Flying Objects that are purportedly alien always in the typical saucer shape? There has never been a picture that I've come by where the alien aircraft is of a different shape than the classic saucer shape?

Maybe classic saucer shapes fly faster through space.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   

There are many images of non-saucer shaped craft. Mostly lights, small silver balls, cylinders, or multi-lobed craft. There is also that one image of the Belgium Triangle which was as the name suggests, a triangle. At this point in time I have seen far more light-only UFO pictures than any true shapes.

Heck, I've seen a triangle and cylinder shaped UFOs in real life, but never a saucer or lights.

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
~Classic cigar and the v-shape spotted by Kenneth Arnold.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I gave the "lights over phoenix" website my email address and still haven't received any important information about the contents of the found box.

The NASA videos over earth are pretty good, and it all looks very interesting. I would classify these videos as sighting of ufo's, very unexplainable, as they don't look like human-made flying objects.

NASA vids

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
WICKED AVATAR IMMORTAL!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Immortal -

I just checked out the link with the NASA videos on it and I saw something quite interesting. If you scroll down to the video that looks like this,

at about the middle of the video you can see what looks like "proton torpedo's" from the George Lucas series of movies and computer games being fired across the screen from a NW to SW direction. Very strange, I wonder if there's a war going on up there or something because I found that part incredibly intriguing. Could have been meteors but the direction they were heading suggests they were leaving earth's orbit and heading in a direction to outer space off screen.

[Edited on 1-26-2004 by insite]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

They were flares... Watch the video, they are uneven (so aliens are shoddy workmen?). They also disappear corresponding to the line of the mountains (i.e. behind the mountains).

As for UFOs only being saucer shaped... I beg to differ. Even Kenneth Arnold's craft was more boomerang shaped...and he coined the flying saucer term! But that was more for their motion, not their shape. Roswell was actually disc shaped, but not an actual saucer. Throughout the early UFO phenomenon, cigar-shaped craft were actually more commonplace than saucers. In Isreal, several have been spotted that are more squarish in shape. Also, cylinder shaped UFOs are also common (and in fact, have a lot of video evidence)....

No, not just saucers, but quite the gambit of shapes actually...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

look for phonix lights

You mean The Phoenix Lights right?

As even I havn't heard of no phonix lights...is that a new illumination sytem for late night lessons?
j/k

"We have a box that puts to rest the mystery forever. However, we aren't goign to tell you what's in the box."

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't think its ever been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Phoenix Lights were simply flares. Lots of people reported on seeing structured craft and not just lights. Plus the Air Force didn't even bring up the notion of flares until somebody else did. Though this sighting won't help solve anything. Far better events exist for proving UFOs, so being skeptical here is more prudent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join