It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I living with ghosts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have been having a lot of ghost looking appearances in my house in the last few months. But they never appeared before. Any ideas as to why these things are happening only recently?

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by sftprez]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You are actually seeing apparitions, how many and how clearly, what are they doing? Is someone new staying with you? Sometimes people who are sensitive attract these ghosts.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   

It could be because your mind is opening up to the possibility of there being such things. Or maybe it's the time in your life when the supernatural powers have decided to start communicating with you?

Often the beings will first give frightening encounters to awaken people to the fact that the beings are real, and to prevent the persons from getting overly friendly with the beings.

The main thing is to never be afraid, no matter what they do. When they see you're not afraid then they'll maybe reveal their true natures to you.

Many apparitions are actually energy projections coming from aliens or other powerful beings.

Stay very cool and when you see an apparition just smile and say, "Is that all you've got?" They like it when you're strong because there is so much for humans to learn once they get over their fears.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
My Question to you is.. You say this has only started in the past few months!
So has anything happened in your life around the time this started happening.?..
Is there a child in the house? If so what age..

Do you get a feeling of Danger or that they are not harmful?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
well they dont seem harmful, maybe a little grumpy though. I dont have any new people in the house and we moved here years ago. Like last night though for instance, I was typing a report on my window and i had a crumpled up piece of paper on my desk and as I was typing it just kinda jumped of my desk onto the floor. And when i was trying to go to bed, something knocked REALLY hard on my door, but no one else was up. That i felt as a little odd. Whatever it is it's gettin on my nerves.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Maybe you could try asking it to stop

Sounds like it may be a little playfull
Could it be a Kid ghost?

Hmm maybe find out the history of the house,
Or take pictures round the house see if any thing comes up on the photos...

Is there any cold spots around the house?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yeah my basement is constantly colder than anywhere else in the house. But i think that's just because its connected to the garage. hmmm... I'll take some pictures tonight and tell u how it goes.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i really got a good picture in my room. It was with my picture phone tho. maybe when i get one of those computer hookups for it ill post the picture here. It showed a big bright ball of light. It was just above and to the right of my cross. Then i found it in one of my other pictures that I took in my hallway. I was shocked.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
*Shivers* now that sounds creepy,
well its all evidence,
you wont be able to stop snapping pics now lol

Thionk i would be more scared of seeing the pics..

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That is pretty wierd, im almost positive i have around 2 or 3 ghosts in my house now. I seen one, my sister is seeing the other pretty regular which she does not enjoy. And the other seems to walk around the garden at night (no it isnt a real person ive ran out there loads of times ready to kick arse).

asala you got 2 men at same time eh? Kinky devil!

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Kalistenics]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
*Shivers* now that sounds creepy,
well its all evidence,
you wont be able to stop snapping pics now lol

Thionk i would be more scared of seeing the pics..

haha ya you are right about not bein able to stop. I have tried many new angles and it still keeps showin up at about the same place. I even tried it once with my lights off just for kicks and i couldnt believe it. It still showed up. A little less bright looking but it was in the same place as the others!
well i better get back to taking pictures.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Post some pics!we want to see!

DE

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
like i said before, I'll have to get that hook up for my phone first, but i promise as soon as i do, ill post them here.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
double post

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by mig12]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Funny,

Perez, here (www.abovetopsecret.com...) you say you are living in a ghost-free house on pg 1 at 23-11-2003 at 03:43 PM, but an hour later, in a this thread, you say you have ghosts. Strange. These ghosts mysteriously appeared in under an hour? Will a mod please lock this attempt at extra points?

:so01:

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by mig12]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
well some wierd stuff has happened at my house i just never considered the fact that it was ghosts. I just thought it may have been my "imagination" as my entire family says it is. but after seeing several posts about the same activity i started to consider the fact. Thats why the title of the post had a ? at the end. Heck maybe it is my imagination, but i dont know what those pictures would be though. I'll show them to some people i know tomarrow and see what they think. Maybe they will know better than i do.

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by sftprez]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If you had seen something, I think you would've come sooner.

new topics

top topics

join