It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is at the edge of the Universe...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
A good place to drink Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Space-time is curved, so therefore, space and time sperately can never be parallel.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Is there anywhere or anything on this planet that compares to nothing?

What could one do to find a comparison with nothing.

Does nothing have sound?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Think of it like a crumpled up piece of paper. There is so much volume and matter there, yet we can only see a fraction of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
i go along with Aztec, on the 'waters of the deep' (so called dark energy/ dark matter)being seperated from the 'land'(cosmos of physical matter)...but i donno bout them liquid breathers....

in my pov, the 'edge' of our material cosmos is the theoretical 'black hole' at one edge- - - - &
the other 'edge' of our observable universe is the Quantum, sub-atomic particle, realm.

(there is no wave or crest of time/space on which the 'endless surfer' rides...that is a constraint of our 4 dimensional thought)

other universes & dimensions exist beyond these two extreme 'edges'/'boundaries'..of this realm of existence ..
seeing as, neither time nor space nor matter have meaning beyond these 'thresholds'/ 'edges' of our cosmos...all 3 collapse to non-existance !!!
~~++~~

when i nuke that bag of pop-corn...each kernel is a representational model of this universe, and as i snack during the movie...i consume (in the Quantum lads eyes) an infinite number of universes
++in this thoughtform model, your all realizing the magical term known as 'correspondence' --

**and guilty of occult thinking, evoking dark forces...**

thanks for the ride, enjoy the journey

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
-snores loudly-

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It would be impossible to imagine what the edge of the universe would look like. The universe itself is so vast, with the billions of trillians of galaxies it contains, that matter, time, and the laws of physics as we know them, could be something of a complete opposite. Life itself could be in forms that would not even dawn on us to be able to exist. With elements and laws we didn't have a clue about. There is so much to be learned from space and time, as well as gravity and light, and the combinations of such. These all tie together to define the physical laws, which can be dramaticaly different in each region of space, based on these factors. The edge of the universe could be something that none of us would ever even think of or know about. I do hope that the human race matures faster then our technology, but it doesn't seem good news. How can we possibly grasp the concept of space, other worlds, and different realities, when we can't even understand and respect the delecate nature of our own planet here at home?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well, I do remember the Universe shaped like a Soccer Ball theory.
Im not to sure whats at the end of the Universe.
Im not too sure weather its Infinite not either.
Deep

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join