It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of the Arch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I had an interesting dream (prediction?) I thought I would share. I was dreaming that I was in a hotel room with my wife and best friend in St. Louis missouri. The hotel room had a great view of the Mississippi and the Gateway Arch. Anyway, I get up to go to the bathroom and hear a loud noise and at the same time my wife and best friend start yelling for me. When I run back out into the room we can see the Arch engulfed in flames. It really disturbed me. I talk a lot in my sleep also and the next morning my wife asked me what I dreamed of last night. Before I answered I asked her why she was asking? She told me that in the middle of the night I rolled over opened my eyes and told her to wait and I'd be there as soon as I moved these bodies. A very vivid dream obviously.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
tripnastic, wow a very vivid dream yes. It could be you saw something futuristic, i've also had those but lucid. It's hard to say really. Do you tend to write your dreams down?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
No, I don't tend to write my dreams down as they are usually very fragmented images that seem to not make much sense. All the more reason I'm so surprised that this one stuck with me so much.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I dreamt of the Arch falling several months ago ! No sound at all, just falling gracefully.
It was weird because I've never been there and don't recall seeing many photos of it. When I researched my dream, it was exactly as I pictured it. Proportioned as in my dream.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
the Arch is a Gateway, much like Stargate... but not based on technology, but more of a spiritual nature. I have seen the Arch "opening", bringing forth demons or Lovecraft's Outer Gods...

anyone know if the Arch lies on a ley line? I know it's near a fault system... it'd be interesting...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
interesting is an understatement. thought its not going to happen, considering even were it possible the arch would have had to have been build simply for that purpose.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
But the designer of the Arch, Eero Saarinen was a rather... excentric Catholic...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
the day demons fly out of the arch is the day ill start worrying.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
now,

do you take pain killers around the time you go to bed? or any medication?

iv learned that iether taking tylenol up to a few houres before i go to bed gives me very vivi dreams

now, i want to know if this makes me "remember" the dreams or gives me the dreams??

in anycase in your dream did you see what date it was?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I can't honestly say that I can remember taking anything along the lines of aspirin before bed that night. As far as the date goes, nothing specific. However I was able to note when I woke up that it was a beautiful day outside (in my dream) and that all of us in the hotel room were dressed for warm weather (shorts, t-shirts etc..) I can go a little further and rule out late June to early/mid July because I would have also seen the set up for Fair St. Louis, as that happens directly beneath the Arch. So, knowing hot weather and ruling out that time period it must have been late July or August in my dream.

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Tripnastic]

new topics

top topics

join