It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VeriChip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Sounds rather more 'scary' than 'interesting' to me. The more paranoids would probably go as far as sayign it's already being done with human. You know when a baby is born and when they take it aways a couple of minutes before handing it to the mom...

Highly unlikley, considering the amount of doctors nurses our there? and the amount of babies that get born, you would have heard something by now.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It's kind of ironically funny how you go looking for one thing sometimes, and find a totally different thing. I went searching for the words, "trace" and "track" on Wikipedia in Latin at the mention of it from someone else's post, and wound up following, or tracking
down this website link unintentionally.

Animal Microhipping

This is where it all started for the public, to worry about losing your pet.

Well, I am no man's pet.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is a non-issue. Perhaps one of the more obvious reasons to have computers is to sift through massive amounts of information to spot inconsistencies....take another step....now by means of inference, you can pretty much tract anyone inside their home (if not in real-time...and after all, how many instances is real-time monitoring necessary when taking in a larger populous?) by culling readily available consumer databases.

Don't believe me, go to Google and try purchasing this information either by posing as a telemarketer or by writing your own code.

It's time-consuming and in the end fairly meaningless, but it's fun! I'm sure there are members of this board who enjoy this past-time.

The thing I don't fully get about the fascination with this topic is this: who gets a kick out of knowing how often I buy the four-cheese deepdish at Uno's? Who gets their knickers in a bunch everytime they see me ordering glue sticks from Staples?

C'mon. As far as I'm concerned, they have full access to my purchases of plutonium products and particle accelerators. They're even invited to my next house party. It's like Tupperware, only with Russian firearms. I call it AT-Mary-K.

Free samples and fondue.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by twiggz]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Your going to find that they are trying to get you use to the chip being something that "You must have" , as in saying, see how well it works, no more getting lost, we will be able to watch those being released from prison so we can make sure that they stay out of trouble. Your children will be safe with one of these. The problem is, if we all have one, it will no longer be your life. You will not even be able to go to the bathroom without them knowing it. And remember that sex life you use to have? Guess who`s watching.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I believe this really needs to be talked about in a big way.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I believe that they are only going to begin chipping children so when they grow up, they will still continue to have a chip inside of them. I highly doubt they would chip adults since it would be too much of a hassle (some may not want to be chipped). When a baby is born, chipping it will just be another one of the many routines that they go through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join