It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VeriChip

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
has anyone ever heard of VeriChip? It sounds interesting to me. It seems like something that the government would do, making a barcode for every human.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Eh, I could care less. Its just making official what they've had done for years

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
They have tracker chips that can be put in to your pet so when it gets lost you can find it. I don't think it will be long before people have them. I don't think it will be manditory though.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Oh yeah it will be mandatory in time. You better believe it.

They will make it so difficult for you that you will not have a choice.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
HERE IS SOME INFO ON THE ''Veri chip''......

Using an ordinary hypodermic needle, doctors will implant VeriChip just under the skin, where it will bond with surrounding tissue to keep it fixed in place

MICROCHIP A tiny sliver of silicon can store up to 128 characters

CAPACITOR A tuner keeps the implant transmitting on the right frequency

ANTENNA A tight coil of fine copper wire. The longer the wire, the stronger the signal

CASING A plastic sheath protects the electronics from bodily fluids

This company makes a pager-like gadget called Digital Angel sensors that will read your vital signs--pulse, temperature, blood sugar and so on--and a satellite receiver that can track where you are.

It's engineers are doing their darnedest to cram Digital Angel's functions into a package small enough to implant. Once they do, VeriChip will be very powerful indeed. Security is part of the VeriChip business plan. The company has already signed a deal with the California department of corrections to track the movements of parolees using Digital Angel.

Seelig believes VeriChip could function as a theft proof, counterfeit-proof ID, like having a driver's license embedded under your skin.

www.neaiga.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sftprez
has anyone ever heard of VeriChip? It sounds interesting to me. It seems like something that the government would do, making a barcode for every human.

As a matter of fact there a a few threads on this already.

Conspiracies in Religion & Spiritualism � Veri Chip

New World Order � Starting the Mark of the Beast with the kids...

Medical Issues & Conspiracies � US accepts 'Big Brother' chip implant

Website-Related Discussion � Future Shock

By useing the provided options of the ATS task bar, one may find the 'Search', makeing it easier to get info on the spot.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
HERE IS SOME INFO ON THE ''Veri chip''......

Using an ordinary hypodermic needle, doctors will implant VeriChip just under the skin, where it will bond with surrounding tissue to keep it fixed in place

MICROCHIP A tiny sliver of silicon can store up to 128 characters

CAPACITOR A tuner keeps the implant transmitting on the right frequency

ANTENNA A tight coil of fine copper wire. The longer the wire, the stronger the signal

CASING A plastic sheath protects the electronics from bodily fluids

This company makes a pager-like gadget called Digital Angel sensors that will read your vital signs--pulse, temperature, blood sugar and so on--and a satellite receiver that can track where you are.

It's engineers are doing their darnedest to cram Digital Angel's functions into a package small enough to implant. Once they do, VeriChip will be very powerful indeed. Security is part of the VeriChip business plan. The company has already signed a deal with the California department of corrections to track the movements of parolees using Digital Angel.

Seelig believes VeriChip could function as a theft proof, counterfeit-proof ID, like having a driver's license embedded under your skin.

www.neaiga.org...

very interesting information. thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

As a matter of fact there a a few threads on this already.

Conspiracies in Religion & Spiritualism � Veri Chip

New World Order � Starting the Mark of the Beast with the kids...

Medical Issues & Conspiracies � US accepts 'Big Brother' chip implant

Website-Related Discussion � Future Shock

By useing the provided options of the ATS task bar, one may find the 'Search', makeing it easier to get info on the spot.

Thank you. I'll try that next time first.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Sounds rather more 'scary' than 'interesting' to me. The more paranoids would probably go as far as sayign it's already being done with human. You know when a baby is born and when they take it aways a couple of minutes before handing it to the mom...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
...Ummm...It already *has* been done with humans...

At least one family in the UK has already vounteered for it & the company that *makes* the d@mn things wants to get funding from the US Government for pushing it out in the US...

You can bet your sweet bippy that, when martial law is declared right after another major terrorist attack is either engineered or allowed to happen, Bush is going to make it *mandatory* for *everyone*!

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, whatever tracking device they put in me, you can be sure I'll find a way to get it out !

hehehehehe

(now that I think about it, I remember reading about the familly who volunteered for Verichip)

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
...and EZPass already.

My family thinks I'm nutz for not getting an EZPass device yet. I think they're nutz for doing it.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Well, whatever tracking device they put in me, you can be sure I'll find a way to get it out !

hehehehehe

(now that I think about it, I remember reading about the familly who volunteered for Verichip)

hahahaha ya same here. I am definitely not going to let them put one of those things in ME!!! or at least if i can help it.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

hehehehehe

hahahaha ya same here. I am definitely not going to let them put one of those things in ME!!! or at least if i can help it.

Have you been vaccined recently?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Oh yeah, flu shots. Don't they take down all your info before you get one? Man am i glad I didn't get one this year, or last year, or ever for that matter. All you people who got flu shots might as well give up now. See you in hell.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I recieved overseas injections, two in each arm. God only knows what they really injected into us!

I guess the biggest difference is though, I don't have to go back every year to keep my immune system from shutting down. I feel sorry for those people who did get those immunizations, cause I know a couple who did. They got sick and I didn't, guess those injections I got did the trick. People up here in Michigan have been getting some stomach flu like it was in style, glad I had all my shots...maybe.

Worried about your local state health condition, find outmore at this site;

FluWatch

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
THIS is OLD NEWS... Val was investing in this company a year or two ago when they had their first HUMAN implant she bailed out.

Yep, my wife puts her ethics and beliefs AHEAD of the *not so* allmighty dollar!

Digital Angel (even the use of the word Angel in their name freaks me out a little considering the "Biblical implications" of the product - they could have chosen ANY word but they chose Angel thinking of Guardian Angel)

This product will no more be "Mandatory" than a flu shot is now. That's just nonsensical.

What it WILL be is FASHIONABLE!

You mark my words ladies and gents, within the next three years EVERYONE who "IS" someone will have an implant so if they are kidnapped they can be found lickety split.

At least that's what the sales pitch will be! What they WON'T think about is the criminals will be privvy to the fact the implants are out there and they will hack YOU UP searching to see if you have one! MUCH WORSE scenario...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here's the United State Patent of the (as they call it) personal tracking and recovery system. But we know it's not about security, it's all about population control.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I posted this on someone else's Jim Marrs forum arena. Thought it might add to this thread as well.

This is from the thread where someone asked Jim Marrs what he felt of Verichip

Jim Marrs - What is your take on Verichip? how will it be implemented?

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by thetruth777

I began a Verichip thread that might add to and enhance the level on interaction and intelligence of this thread.

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thank you for this website and could somebody conjugate in Latin for me the verb "tracK", "trace" or "follow"?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join