It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I lived in a house with a poltergeist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I lived in a haunted house. This poltergiest used to open doors and turn on lights. As corny as it may sound, its true. My mom would be down in the basement doing laundry, and it would go up the stairs, shut the door, and turn off the lights. Similar things occurred throughout the time that we lived there. We ended up selling the house to someone who tracks poltergeist. Do you think it was really a poltergeist?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by manoverboard
I lived in a haunted house. This poltergiest used to open doors and turn on lights. As corny as it may sound, its true. My mom would be down in the basement doing laundry, and it would go up the stairs, shut the door, and turn off the lights. Similar things occurred throughout the time that we lived there. We ended up selling the house to someone who tracks poltergeist. Do you think it was really a poltergeist?

It sounds like it, i'd love to live in a house with ghosts, i don't get freaked out easily

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Poltergiests have been identified as people with high spiritual awareness not being able to control their abilities. Many times, the people are in their pubic (heh) stages of life. Or, it might have been a ghost. One can never be sure.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Yes it sounds like a poltergeist to me. Maybe if you contacted the person who bought the house you could find out if it's still there. I believe poltergeists are connected to living individuals, often young girls, and go wherever the individual goes. If the child has bad living conditions or is not being cared for properly then the poltergeist will cause havoc and make the adults fear for the child's life. This is a way of forcing the adults to pay more attention to the child.

I don't think poltergeists want to cause death or serious injury, but they will scare the humans almost to death just to get a reaction out of them.

If you encounter a poltergeist then show it total love and it will become very friendly. If you fear it and try to
destroy it then it will continue to be a problem.
imo

ghosts.monstrous.com...

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12

Poltergiests have been identified as people with high spiritual awareness not being able to control their abilities. Many times, the people are in their pubic (heh) stages of life. Or, it might have been a ghost. One can never be sure.

yuppers, iv siad this with other abliteis as well..

happends around ages 8-12 pubic stages

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
Yes it sounds like a poltergeist to me. Maybe if you contacted the person who bought the house you could find out if it's still there. I believe poltergeists are connected to living individuals, often young girls, and go wherever the individual goes. If the child has bad living conditions or is not being cared for properly then the poltergeist will cause havoc and make the adults fear for the child's life. This is a way of forcing the adults to pay more attention to the child.

I don't think poltergeists want to cause death or serious injury, but they will scare the humans almost to death just to get a reaction out of them.

If you encounter a poltergeist then show it total love and it will become very friendly. If you fear it and try to
destroy it then it will continue to be a problem.
imo

ghosts.monstrous.com...

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

Great link, Aztec. Creepy, perhaps a little fake, but deinfitely creepy.

DE

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hell im glad there are not any ghosts[that i am aware of!] in my house...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
yeah no kidding, im pretty freakin happy we moved out of that place

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
ya i am living in a ghost free house as well...at least as far as i know...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
yeah my new house is perfectly fine so i dont think that the poltergeist is following anyone.

top topics

join