It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

being followed?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ihatethisplace
ok i just wanted to make one little observation. most of the people who have said they are being "watched" had the fewest ats points and lots also stated they havent been here long. where as those that have been here for some time know that nothing is going on. all this conspiracy stuff really gets to you at first. its overwhellming. but once you start to settle down and actually pay attention to this stuff you become less paranoid(in my opinion). because IF you really did know SOMETHING they would be crawling all over you. but what you think isnt proof enough to actually do anything. they will just say you are crazy.

im crazy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i dont wanna really start any debating, and i am not saying that you are wrong, but just wondering, how would one explain why people are standing outside my house at night and cars will stop at my house and just sit there for a long time? i dont believe i have any stalkers or anything like that.

sorry i dont know how to use the quotes.
any ways. i live on a semi main streetbut still not main enough as to where people will just stop all the time. people stop in fron tof my house i once even thought i saw them spying on me. that is just not the case. if you look hard enough the neighbors dog could potentially be spying on you. its all irelevant (cant spell, (burnt)) if they want you they have you and since your still replying, they dont want you.

besides rumors are this site is monitored so be careful what you wish for, ehh, screw it, they have you already

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I seriously don't think they would let you see them. They would probably monitor you very closely, learn your schedule, set up cameras etc. I just dont think they would allow you to see them in the middle of the day.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiergraf
I seriously don't think they would let you see them. They would probably monitor you very closely, learn your schedule, set up cameras etc. I just dont think they would allow you to see them in the middle of the day.

well if it was more of an intimidation tactic they might...

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The CIA does not wanna intimidate you. Jesus, I'm tired of your bull#.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Most of the time it has had little to do with me,
a couple of weeks ago some dumbass left his truck unlocked with some guns in it which were stolen, a week later whoever stole the guns came back and stole the truck too since the bonehead left his keys in it even after the guns were stolen....
But the cops were watching everyone because they have no clue who did it, i have been unemployed for a while which puts me in their sights for being a possible perp, which I am absolutely not !!!!.
There is a private investigator living two houses away from me, I noticed him passing by me twice in the span of an hour while I was walking my dogs, he was driving a car other than he regularly drives, I noticed it in his driveway prior, otherwise i would not have known it was him and would not have noticed.
Knowing what is going on in your neighborhood is a good way to figure out if and why you may be watched.
Big brother can't do squat, he wants to know everything and does not have the capability to interpret what he sees, if you are worried about something just keep in mind that you would be wise to stay out of the system if possible.
The world would be so much nicer if people only understood the truth.
It is all meaningless,if you did not exist before you were born, and do not after you die, did you ever really exist at all?.
bla bla bla ...............

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
thats funny i have had cars stop in front of my house too i have not seen them but my wife said that when she is accross the road at a friends house she saw a brown lincoln m.car in front taking photo of the house she ask me what kind of info. i have been telling ATS she told me she would like me to stop going on ATS she also so saw someone in the yard and so did the dog

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If this all really was related to ATS, why hasnt the government taken this site down already?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sftprez
has anyone else had any similar experiences besides the people who have already posted?

OK...I'll fess up. I have had two instances in the past 3 months. One day it was a piece of crap Blue Chevy car, slowed down in the front of the house, turned around came back, slowed down in the front of the house. My other half was on the way home and I alerted her, she came up behind the car and followed him down the street, he turned into a lot and backed in so you couldn't see the tag. She came back up the street and he followed her. She passed the house so he wouldn't know which house was hers. As he passed the house again he slowed to a stop in front of the house and wrote something down, he then preceeded up the street to where she had pulled over and pulled behind her blocking her in. He then wrote down her tag number. She pointed at him and acknowledged that she could see him writing something down. Never saw him again. The second instance is a white van that I've seen slowing to a stop in front of the house at night 2 or 3 times. Unmarked. Tinted windows. Wheels make a squeaking noise so I hear it coming. I saw it this morning again and it pulled in across the street. There are transient, Mexican renters that live across the street and one house that could be a drug house. That could be the connection with this Van but I'm not sure. I'll keep you posted if I feel I'm being watched again.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm keeping that Bart for future ATS use me thinks

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Banshee

LOL!!! Nice Bart pics! Hehehehehe...

Geez, if I wanted to, I could get very parannoid.
I live in a dead-end street (with only our house in it)
There's always tons of people who come in, turn around and go back.

Most of the times it look like people who are lost.
I think I'll put a sign someday that says something like "Trepassor will be shot. Survivor will be shot again."

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Banshee

LOL!!! Nice Bart pics! Hehehehehe...

Geez, if I wanted to, I could get very parannoid.
I live in a dead-end street (with only our house in it)
There's always tons of people who come in, turn around and go back.

Most of the times it look like people who are lost.
I think I'll put a sign someday that says something like "Trepassor will be shot. Survivor will be shot again."

hahahahahaha yeah you should definitely put up that sign

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

haha i love the picture. funny stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I believe Sonny E. Growl as I too have been gassed by white trucks & mini vans.
I met a guy from holland 6 years ago, & he moved over here & we were married, I think the INS or FBI tapped into my phone lines & I said somethings I'd rather not disclose here, but on the night of may 9th 2004 they came out to my house & they chased me through the woods at about midnight & gassed me until 6 am, I ended up in the hospitial. Now they drive by in white trucks & white mini vans always talking on cell phones & giving me dirty looks. I would like anyone with similar experences to contact me.
Dee

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

lately, ever since i have gotten into conspiracies, UFOs, paranormal, etc. i have been getting an intense feeling of being followed or watched. I have had people in cars just stop right in front of my house in broad daylight and stare straight up at my window for several minutes. I dont think they knew, though, that I was had caught them. I think there was a person in my tree the other day but it was night time so i couldnt see very well, but as soon as i opened my blinds, the object scrambled down the tree and disappeared. Has anyone had any similar experiences?

For decades,, want to try something that may show you just how much it is..go to radio shack and buy a voice-activated recorder for your home phone, leave it alone while you are gone, as they only do it when one is not home, but thay can do it while you are at home..
They give messages to each other by tapping into the phond like such as phone men do.talk to each other in codes..
Also, my spies have converted to mostly white and gray vans..
If you spend you life associated with ufo-alien studies and vbeliefs, you will be watched.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillrunner
I dont think an info gathering agency would be outside of ones house when all they have to do is watch a monator to see what you are typing into your pc and tap your phone. I think they can see inside your house through your tv if it is on, kinda like a big video camera. "Be careful what you do in front of the tube"

AMEN TO THAT!

I knew I was not the only one who knew/noticed that, especially cable, live shows.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
On Friday Oct 14th I was using a pay phone to make a long distance call to the INS about my case & this guy in a white SUV pulled up beside me & he got out & asked me how I was doing as he was walking passed me. I took down his lic#.
Then when he came out of the store he parked away from me, but facing my truck & he was staring at me, & he was taking notes. So I walked up to him in his truck & he turned over his note pad so I couldn't see what he was writing, & I asked him if he knew where the local INS building was, & he asked me why,
& I said I was wanting to look into my case, then he showed me where it might be accross the street, & he asked me why I wanted to look into my case & I said I just needed some information if I'd been investagted, & I told him I had married a guy from holland.
Then I went to my truck & took down some notes too about him, I stayed there for about 10 minutes. Then I went to the building he had shown me, & it was not the INS building, then he pulled up to me as I was walking in the alley & he asked me how I liked Holland! I never told him I'd been to Holland!! (whitch I have been 2 times).
Then he made a joke that I should go to the police station & ask them where the INS building was, & he said: If you don't have any warrents... as he was laughing.
He'd been watching me & following me, so I got in my truck & got on my cell phone to call me sister to tell her about this,, & in my rear view mirror I saw a dark complected guy walking towards me wearing a green jacket & it was zipped up all the way & he was glaring at me, so I turned my head to get a closer look at him, & he lifted up his jacket & flashed me a white file with papers in them. He was staring at me this whole time glaring at me like he was real mad. It kinda scared me, but, I drove around & tried to find him but I couldn't, so I went home.
These people have been doing these kind of things to me for years, & I have gone to the police and made a report about them, I'm positive it has something to do with the INS or FBI.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Now you all know how I feel. There is a link with info for people being followed here
Other then that take pictures if you can and get their plate numbers post them here then they might leave you alone. There should be a section here entitled neighborhood watch or something so people could post this info there.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

lately, ever since i have gotten into conspiracies, UFOs, paranormal, etc. i have been getting an intense feeling of being followed or watched. I have had people in cars just stop right in front of my house in broad daylight and stare straight up at my window for several minutes. I dont think they knew, though, that I was had caught them. I think there was a person in my tree the other day but it was night time so i couldnt see very well, but as soon as i opened my blinds, the object scrambled down the tree and disappeared. Has anyone had any similar experiences?

I used to feel that too until they planted the GPS chip in my skull. Sorry - couldn't resist.

The government isn't big enough to put a fraction of ATSers until even spot surveillance. The manpower involved in surveillance is considerable. Tailing someone is exponentially more expensiive in resources and manpower. It's much more likely that some computer is sitting somewhere monitoring certain posts, tracking visitations to sites considered to be 'suspicious', or screening phone calls for certain words or phrases. Elint is much more common these days- the technology is incredibly advanced, the algorithims are very complex. Phone tapping programs will even alert a human analyst or record conversations that could be suspicious. To the best of my knowledge - someone may be more qualified to comment - cell phone conversations are fair game. The NSA and DEA have had monitoring stations like I just described in place for quite some time for cell phones. And it is much easier to get wiretaps on landlines now. And Heaven knows that the internet is about as far from secure as you can get.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You guys should read the book "Above The Law" by David Burnham,
it really tells alot about what the Government & Dep. of Justice can do to you!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join