It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i saw a spirit in my window the night my great-aunt died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
one night when i was a very young boy i was in my room trying to fall asleep and when i looked out my window i saw a spirit flaoting outside of my window. it waved to me. i yelled out for my mom to come but by the time she get there the ghost disappeared. my mom was taken by surprise because that was the night that my great aunt had died. i was not dreaming because my mom remembers too. tell me your thoughts about this and also any other experiences you have had with spirits.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I haven't had many experiences with spirits.

I totally believe you, but we can never be sure that the thing you saw was a spirit. There are a billion other explanations, but...

I have to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you have any other experience with Spirits?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It's not unusual for a spiritual being (normally the experiencer's own guardian) to manifest a spirit or other paranormal being when there has been a death in the family or close by.

One boy saw a dead body at an accident scene, and then later that day he felt an invisible person sit beside him on his bed. This was just his guardian allowing him to be aware that life does not cease when the body dies.

My mother's father died when she was 3 yrs old and one day when she was a tennager he appeared in the house as a solid flesh and blood person, then vanished.

My aunt committed suicide after the doctor told her she was going to die from cancer, and my own guardian angel manifested before me as the aunt to let me know she was okay.

Normally a family has a guardian in charge of all the souls in the family, and if one person dies the soul of that person is kept with the guardian, and close to the family. Then the soul will perhaps take birth in the same family at some stage.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
haha wow that's pretty wierd.

top topics

join